128: The final fight
1.8k 3 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The 7th match resulted in draw; however no one in their minds thought that it would end like this leaving them dumbstruck. After all the 5th rule of Aras Mithra: even if the five games have finished without a conclusion, we can still take a representative from each camp and a final game can be performed.

 

But for now, my main concern was healing Nelia. She started to wake up, but she felt tremendous pain throughout her body due to which she was unable to take another breath. I accelerated my Cure All and eventually all her wounds vanished.

 

"Don't push yourself, Nelia. My Cure All can only fix wounds. It won't recover your stamina. So take it easy."

 

Looking at the circumstances her face is warped to that of despair. Gripping her fist tightly her whole body was shaken with regret and rage.

 

“What is it…….I……after all this……..defeated….”

 

“No. Calm down, Nelia.”

 

“…..Huh?”

 

She was staring at me with a blank look on her face.

 

“It is true that we were not victorious, but there is no defeat either.”

 

“…Huh! What do you mean?”

 

“It was a draw.”

 

“Draw is it…..? Then… there's still hope...”

 

“Yes! One more battle has to be held. And I think it's going to be obvious for both sides who's gonna fight.”

 

Many of them had a relieved face, but even so, it’s still a fact that she was unable to gain victory with her own hands.

 

“Gu…

 

 

…I…I’m..Sorry… If possible …….i wanted to attain victory for everyone…..however that doesn’t seem possible anymore."

 

There's only one way to lighten her mood. I hug her from behind and… firmly strat groping her boobs.

 

"Wha… lady Yurishia!? In a time like this you…"

 

"Stop crying already. The responsibility for this game falls on me. And since there's one more match, nothing is lost. So stop crying. We can all cry together once we win this."

 

While I was giving my speech, Erina whispered to Sylvia.

 

"That is some weird way of showing affection. By any chance, does the Maou swing both ways?"

 

"Well technically, she only loves women to begin with, you see…"

 

I couldn't hear what Sylvia was whispering, but Erina, even in her sleepy state often let out words such as "my, oh my". I just hope Sylvia doesn't say anything strange, because I have no time to deal with that now.

 

"Don't worry girls. I'll head out and win, without a doubt. It's a promise."

 

As if I was going for a walk in the park I started walking towards the ring.

 

“Wait Aneue.”

 

Sylvia shouts out.

 

“What is it?”

 

“…..don’t be careless.”

 

“aa, I’ll be sure to win.”

 

Then Shizu, Lumi-chan and Bessie approached me.

 

“If its Boss, then its easy victory right!”

 

“I'm also going to cheer for you and shout from the bottom of my lungs!”

 

"Win this and mommy promises to show you an even more amazing time in bed."

 

Furthermore even Leona came.

 

“Originally I thought that I would be the only one that can face the Beast Emperor…… it is vexing to admit, but asking the current me to defeat that person is unreasonable.”

 

“……….”

 

“But, if there's anyone who can beat that battle freak, it's you. I've trained you into a beautiful flower. Now make sensei proud.”

 

“……I’ll definitely win.”

 

------

 

There was an overwhelming difference in our physique. The one in front of me had a body just like that of a monster. The body of the Beast Emperor that had been polished to the max, and it was incomparable to that of mine.

 

"So are you in perfect physical condition?”

 

“gahaha! I’ll show you that in the game.”

 

Both of us glared at each other while waiting for the game to start.

 

“I can finally fight you, Yurishia. Although I must say, if I knew it would come to this, I would have challenged you from the start.”

 

"Nah. I'm not disappointed at all. After all, I got to see my girls bloom and discover that there are many outstanding and strong individuals out there. It was a nice lesson, so for that I'm grateful."

 

"I too am grateful. You're not a bad person and my daughter has indeed grown stronger. But at this point, there's no turning back. I must crush you with these fists."

 

“I’ll fight you with my all, and will win this!”

 

“No, I’ll be the one to win.”

 

Both of us were glaring at each other not backing down in the slightest. Our aura's started to clash and everyone started to get scared by the pressure.

 

"Lady Yurishia… no. Maou-sama. Let us live up to our ranks. And eventually, work together for the greater good of the world."

 

"Agreed."

 

Vanis once again approached us to ask.

 

"Then……are the preparations complete?”

 

Both of us nodded at the same time.

 

“Then….”

 

Both of us jumped back in order to get some distance between us.

 

“Then let the final game begin!”

 

The signal for the last battle between the Mazoku and the demi-human which would decide our faith is now under way.

59