Chapter 82: Dress-Up Darling
1.5k 13 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Pls don't sue me. :<

I immediately knew what both of my girlfriends were going to ask next. 

“Roraaa?” Ria started. 

Em just stared at me with the biggest smile. 

“What’s wroooong?” I replied, using the same demanding voice she used. 

“Can you wear it for uuuuus? Pleaaasseee?” 

-I knew it.-

Ria then tilted her head and put on her kitten eyes. 

I looked at Em next, she nodded and gave me a wink. 

“I’m not sure, Ria. Would I want to?” 

“But Roraaaaaaa.” She whined. 

“Fine.” I took the suit with me and walked towards our bedroom. 

“Aren’t you forgetting something? The crowning piece. La pièce de résistance. The cherry on top of the cake?” Em walked behind me, carrying the devil’s instruments. I’d hoped she wouldn’t notice but I should’ve expected that was exactly the reason why she wanted me to wear the outfit. 

“Em, sometimes, I really don’t like you that very much.” I pouted and turned around so she could put the lady stilts on top of the clothes. 

“I love you lots and lots as well, babe.” She gave me a kiss on the cheek. Ria was standing behind her, clapping and clearly incredibly enthusiastic to see me in my new clothes. 

I smiled and rolled my eyes, and then continued my way into the bedroom. 

 

Changing clothes, as usual, didn’t take long. Alessia had clearly used the measurements that Rosemary had taken, as the suit fit me incredibly well. It was slightly formed around my waist, so it sat very snugly against my body. Luckily, I wouldn’t have to worry much about gaining weight as a vampire, because a couple of kilograms more or less would probably ruin the way it looked on me. 

Then, last but not least, the ankle killers. Somewhere out there, I swear Alessia was sitting there, laughing at herself and wishing that she could see footage of this. One day… one day I’d pay her back for this. 

“Auro, stop stalling.” Em called out from the living room. “Ria is almost jumping a hole through your roof. It’s going to be a pain to sell the house if that happens.” 

“Eh, I’m pretty sure Viktor knows a guy or two for that.” I returned the heckler. 

“But then you’d need to rely on Viktor again, do you really want to do that?” 

“Fair point.” I was ready anyway, so I slowly made my way to the hallway, keeping myself steady against the wall so I didn’t fall on my face. 

The moment I walked into the hallway, Ria and Em were already looking at me. Ria was in awe, while Em was just laughing her ass off. 

“No way in hell that this is anywhere close to believable, is it?” I asked as I finally managed to join them

“It looks like someone has some practice to do then.” Em rubbed her chin. “But I have to admit. It does look really good on you.” 

“It does, it does!” Ria nodded enthusiastically. 

“That’s a big doubt coming from me, I’m afraid.” 

“Nah, it looks amazing.” EM came a bit closer to me and gave me a kiss. “We are your girlfriends and we clearly do know best.”

“Have you seen yourself in the mirror, Rora?” Ria asked. 

“Uh, not with the stilts on, no.” 

“You shouuuuld! It makes your legs look amaaaaziiiiing!” 

“Oh, sounds like Ria is getting the hots.” Em chuckled. “But she is right. You do have some amazing legs…. and a cute butt as well.” 

“Geez.” I shook my head with a smile. “If y’all continue like this, you are going to make me blush.” 

“Hehe.” Ria giggled and gave me a big hug.

“Auro’s legs aside, are we going to watch the last two movies today?” Em backed up away from me, so she gave Ria and myself a bit of room. 

“That sounds like a plan.” I replied while I still held Ria in my arms. “I should probably get my other clothes back on if we do that, though.”

“Whyyy? You look so good in this!” Ria complained. 

“While I’d love to give in to that and spoil you a bit more, it would be a bit annoying if Shima hair managed to get on it.”

“That’s actually pretty smart of you.” Em nodded. 

“That’s because I’m just an incredibly intelligent person.” I smirked back, obviously joking. “...And I’m too lazy to spend time getting rid of the hair.” 

 Ria and Em both chuckled at that and then gave me some time to change clothes again. 

 

I had put the suit away in my closet and when I came back into the living room both Em and Ria were staring at me as if they’d planned something. Their eyes were sparkling with enthusiasm. 

“What did you do?” I tilted my head and looked at Em in particular. 

“Helen is going to pick us up in the afternoon.” She stated matter-of-factly. 

“And why is Helen going to pick us up?” 

“For practice!” Ria replied. 

“Practice…?” I scratched my cheek. “What do you m… wait…” I thought back to the conversation from a bit earlier. “You don’t mean…” 

“Yep, we are going shopping so you can get to practice walking on your heels.” Em said. “Helen is going to bring us to the next city. Their shopping street has been recently renovated and the street is pretty easy to walk on in heels.” She was clearly talking out of experience. 

“Uhh… but I don’t have any other heels but that pair… well, except for the ones I used during the conclave. It’s not that I don’t want to wear them…” I really don’t. “I don’t really have any other outfits that I can wear with them.”

“That’s also why we are going shopping.” Em smiled. 

-Shit, I should have foreseen that the excuse was leaky as a straw basket.-  

“It’ll be fun, Rora!” Ria replied. “Em said she’s going to let Helen bring her dress and heels as well.” 

“Oh?” Now that, that piqued my interest. Em in a dress was a rare but beautiful sight to behold. Every opportunity to see that should be cherished. 

Em tried to contain her blush. “I just wanted to show some support.” 

“I’ll be looking forward to it then… apart from the fact that I’ll probably fall on my face at least a dozen times.” 

“You can always lean on me, Rora.” Ria smiled 

“Thanks, I’ll definitely do so.” I smiled back. “But anyhow, we had a couple of movies to watch, didn’t we?” Em and Ria had already put a couple of snacks on the table, they had even filled a glass of ‘grape juice’ for me, the two biggest cuties in the entire world. 

 

Ria managed to stay awake throughout the entirety of the two movies. Not that that was terribly hard, as no one had seen the fourth installment yet. The movie was pretty good, I wouldn’t call it the best out of the series, that was clearly still the third one, but it was incredibly fun nonetheless. This time, the protagonist and her comrades were looking for Artemis’ garden. Federal Fortunes didn’t shy away from the occult, magic and those sorts of things. Obviously not historically accurate at all. -As far as I know, at least… But since I’m a vampiress now… I guess you could say I’m not that sure about anything anymore.- Anyway, it still kept you immersed all the way.

“Huh, I didn’t expect the genderbending element in it, at all.” Em commented as the credits started to roll. 

“It’s Artemis’ garden. Just as they explained, she wasn’t very fond of men.” 

“Hmhmm.” Em nodded. “Good for the character, though. I’m happy she finally accepted who she was in the end.” 

“Yeah! I agree!” Ria nodded happily. “I love feel-good endings like this!” 

“Me too.” I smiled and stood up from the sofa. “Wholesome shit is the best kind of shit.” 

“Very true.” Em said as she stood up as well, taking the empty snack bowls with her while I cleaned off the glasses. 

“So, when’s Helen going to arrive?” 

“In thirty minutes.” Em replied as she joined me in the kitchen. 

“Okay, I’ll get everything cleaned up so the two of you can go and get ready.” 

“Thanks, sweetheart.” She gave me a kiss on the cheek and gave me a cheeky smile. 

I blushed, I really liked that pet name. 

Ria hopped along into the hallway to get dressed as well, leaving Shima and I alone to clean everything up. As opposed to yesterday we did snack noticeably less though so it wasn’t that much work at all.

 

Em came back a bit earlier, she had just taken a shower as she had to wait for her change of clothes anyway. 

“Now that I think about it, aren’t you going to be cold in a dress?” 

“It’s a winter dress, don’t worry too much about it.” She smiled. The tips of her hair were still a bit moist because of her shower. “And the weather report said it was going to warm up around noon anyway.” 

“Did they?” 

“Yeah, around 20°C.” Em took out her phone and showed it to me. 

“What? But it was so cold earlier today?” 

Em shrugged. “I don’t know, I’m not a meteorologist.”  

-Weird shit happens, I suppose.-  

#I'mNotAMeteorologist

 

99