Chapter 116: Good Kind of Weird
1k 24 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Ever get that feeling that you really don't want to eat boiled potatoes? I have that a lot. I just at it too much in my childhood. Completely burned out on it.

It came as a rather big surprise to me that it was Ria who started fondling me first. Both Em and Ria had been kissing me pretty much non-stop for the last couple of minutes and now it seemed that kissing alone wasn’t enough for our little princess anymore. 

Em saw what Ria was doing and with a smirk she started to undress me of the clothes she’d literally given to me to wear when I went to shower. Oh, the sweet sweet irony. 

As for me, I didn’t mind at all what they were doing, hell, I even started to cooperate with Em to make my unclothing effort even easier. 

Now that Ria had complete free reign over me, I could start to see her blushing more and more. Her cheeks getting redder by the second. She was getting flustered and it was so terribly cute. 

“Ria.” Em moved a little towards Ria. “I’ll help you a little, if that’s okay?” 

Ria glanced over to Em and gave her a shy nod. 

Em softly laid her hands on Ria’s and started guiding her along as she felt up my body. I honestly don’t know what I liked more, the feeling of my girlfriend touching me, or the beautiful sight in front of me between Em and Ria. It was making me feel very warm inside. 

“Yeah, just like that.” Em scoothed over even more, she was almost sitting directly next to Ria now. 

While it seemed as if Ria had regained most of her confidence towards me, now it looked like she was getting flustered more because of what Em was doing with her. But that definitely didn’t make her stop. 

“Do you remember what we did back at the castle, Ria?” Em asked. 

She nodded. 

“Want to take the lead this time?” Em was now behind Ria and slid her hands over Ria’s arms so she could end in a hug. 

“I… I would like to try.” She nodded. 

“Good girl.” Em whispered in Ria’s ear very silently but plenty loud enough for me to have heard. I could tell Ria really liked that, as the moment Em had sad that, Ria’s hand on my boob tightened a little. I had to do my best not to laugh, so I did what every good lesbian would do, bite on my lip. With the other positive effect of hindering me from moaning a little. 

Em grinned as she moved over even more. She leant down over me and placed her arms so that my head was right in between. 

“Hello there.” I smiled, while also trying really hard to not start moaning, as Ria was still doing some good work. She had just discovered how fun it was to trace lines over my body with her fingertips. 

“Dork.” Em chuckled and quickly leant down and into a deep, long kiss. I can describe the feeling with just one word, intoxicating.

While Em was keeping my lips full and well occupied, Ria was experimenting with many different ways of trying to make me squeal while using her hands. And at times, especially when she was playing around my nipples, she got really close too.  

I do have to admit that, while I didn’t start squealing. I did start moaning quite a bit. Which made me happy that my neighbors on the other side of this wall were coffee beans... Even if the walls were presumably plenty thick enough. 

 

Ria and Em kept going at it, I could really feel by the Ria was using her hands that she was getting very comfortable with it. That said, she did stay quite clear of my nether regions. Which is completely fine, mind you. I wouldn’t want her to be uncomfortable doing anything, especially not something like this, which should just be about the connection we have with one another… As long as we are all enjoying ourselves, I can’t complain.

Good times, sadly, do come to an end as Em and Ria both started to wind down. 

“That was fun. Very fun.” I said as Em rolled off of me and walked around the bed back to her own side. 

“I’m glad you liked it.” Em smiled as she put her shirt back on. “I’m going to go fill a water bottle as all this kissing made me quite thirsty. Want something too, Ria?” 

“Water would be nice.” Ria smiled as she repositioned herself to lay down next to me. 

“I’ll be right back.” Em didn’t really bother to ask me, but then again, if I had asked for a drink, I’m sure she would’ve given it to me earlier. It was, after all, only a nibble away.  

As Em walked out, and Ria hugged herself even closer to me, Ria whispered. “Did you like what I was doing?” 

I looked at her, she was looking up into my eyes. I smiled. “Of course. You did great. It was very enjoyable. Did you have fun?” 

Ria nodded. “But I do wish I had some more confidence… Like Em does… I don’t want to… leave you hanging.” 

“Hey, everyone goes at their own pace. That’s completely okay.” I caressed her arm. 

“But I feel like I’m going too slow…” 

“Nah, you aren’t.” I poked her softly on her puffy cheeks. “Em and I just want you to be yourself and don’t force anything. Nothing positive has ever come out of rushing yourself. Heck, if I wasn’t a vampiress, I would suck at this stuff too, you know. I just have the advantage that I can make you two melt simply by biting you.” 

This made Ria giggle a little. “Really?” 

“Of course. Out of the three of us, Em has known for the longest that she likes girls and has the most experience, you know? And even she is quite shy at times. There’s nothing bad with that, right?” 

“That’s true.” Ria agreed and smiled at me. “I did like how she guided me.”

“I could tell.” I booped her nose. 

“Hehe.” 

 

Em came back five minutes later with two bottles of water and a tablet in her arms. 

“What’s the tablet for?” I asked as she walked over to give a bottle to Ria. 

“To watch a movie or something. Or would you rather already go to sleep?” 

“I’d like to watch!” Ria replied enthusiastically. 

“Two against one.” 

“Hey hey, who said I was against it?” I laughed. 

Em smiled and got back in the bed as well, putting her bottle of water on the nightstand. She then positioned the tablet on my chest, as I was the one sleeping in the middle. 

Em’s tablet was connected to quite a few streaming services. We ended up browsing quite a while before deciding on what to watch. In the end, we chose to start a series called Friday. Apparently it was a spinoff of a series called ‘The Ortega Family’. While the name did sound familiar, apparently only Em had seen the original show. It was kinda funny to see how the show portrayed the occult, and vampires especially, as opposed to how reality was actually like. That said, at least these vampires weren’t stereotypically evil. 

We watched two episodes of the show, but by the end of the second episode Ria had already left the realm of consciousness, having traded it for the land of dreams and cuteness. 

She was drooling just a little bit. 

“I guess it’s about time we should go to sleep too.” Em whispered as she took the tablet from my chest. 

“I suppose we should, yes.” I replied just as silently. 

Em then flicked off the light and huddled up a bit closer to me. She then started whispering right into my ear. “Do you think Ria still likes this poly thing going on between us?” 

I raised an eyebrow at her question, which she probably couldn’t see. “Of course. Why do you ask?” 

“I don’t know… self-confidence?” 

I snickered softly.

“What’s so funny?” 

“That’s exactly what Ria and I were talking about while you were getting some water. You really shouldn’t worry about Ria, Em. She loves you, she really does. The two of you are so in-sync that you even have the same insecurities to a certain degree....” I paused for a second. “Do you still like this poly relationship?” 

“Yeah… I do… a lot… maybe that’s why I’m so insecure about it… I don’t know…” Em rolled over on her back so she could stare at the ceiling. “Do you never have any doubts or insecurities about us?” 

“Nah, not really.” I admitted. “We communicate well, we make a great team, I can tell by both of your words and actions that you love each other and I love the both of you too… In the beginning, it might have taken a bit of getting used to. But at least from my perspective, having seen the two of you become closer and closer… That was just a very beautiful thing to witness.” 

Em’s blush was not hidden from me by the night. “You really do have a way with words at times…” 

“Hehe.” I gave her a quick kiss. “But to get back to the point. It’s probably normal to be a bit insecure. Maybe I’m just the strange one for not really having it that much.”

“Oh, you are definitely weird, alright.” She found my lips again for another kiss. “But the good kind of weird. For sure.” 

On the other hand, I never get tired of pizza.

75