Chapter 22
1.7k 4 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*BOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOM*

The sounds of loud deafening explosions echoed throughout the Bai clan's mountain, the mortal cultivators we're all huddled inside the defensive formations, the leaders operated them while the various disciples channeled their Qi towards them to help strengthen the formations.

The Esteemed mentor had done more than enough by summoning another defensive layer to protect them, yet even that was not enough to completely protect them. 

The mountain shook as the Immortals clashed, the surrounding land had long since been laid to waste by the shockwaves. No one could keep up with the fight above, all they could see were two bright lights clashing against the sea of red!

Every time the two parties clashed, a few drops of dark red blood fell on the ground or on top of the defensive formation, it was these drops that made all those present suck a cold breath of air because everything the droplets touched seemed to change.

The ground surrounding the mountain slowly started to look like the destroyed heavenly realm, as the grass turned blood red and the trees died out, the defensive formation was still holding on but no one knew for how long as the blood seemed to corrode even it.

---------------------------------------------------

"21!" Shouted Omis, his face had a wide grin as he removed his sword from the red attacker with one swing, gracefully avoiding all drops of blood.

"23! Haha!" Came the loud laughing voice of Addi as he decapitated another figure with his bare hands before plucking out its eye.

"Stop cheating you, damned Old man!"  Replied Omis with a fake angry voice as he proceeded towards his next victim.

The fight was relatively easy, no it was too easy he did no know how these things could have brought heavens down. Quickly examinating the ground bellow, Omis noticed that all the mortal cultivators had heeded his warning and gathered inside the mountain to protect themselves. 

The area surrounding the mountain, however, was changing at a worrying pace, as he was deep In thought he unconsciously dodged his attacker's claw attack before retaliating with a swing of his sword decapitation his arm, just as he was about to stab his head Addi suddenly teleported behind the monster and then lightly tapped the back of his head before teleporting away.

*BOOOOOM* 

The head exploded sending blood splattering all around the place, Addi's laughing voice came from another part of the battlefield.

"24!" 

"Damn it Addi! Are we back to kill stealing again?!" Angrily shouted Omis as he dismissed the transparent shield of Qi he had summoned to protect himself from the blood shower.

"You are just too slow! Did you really break through to the God realm?" teased Addi as he killed yet another attacker.

"25!" His figure seemed to dance around the sky gracefully killing the monstrosities left and right.

"Oh? You wanna see the real power of a God Realm cultivator? Fine, don't blame me for this Addi you brought this on yourself, I was trying to be considerate." 

Just as Addi was about to reply, the air surrounding Omis suddenly changed the hazy blue light surrounding him disappeared, in its stead, a blinding golden light erupted shooting towards the red sky above, after that a deep obsidian black light that seemed to be able to suck everything that started too deep into it surrounded his body.

The faint outline of white crown materialized on top of his white hair, gently floating there. Omis's eyes were closed as the pressure his body began exuding forced all the monsters to drop towards the ground unable to lift their heads.

The formations above the mountain shattered with a bang, as a pressure unlike that any of those present ever felt seeped in, the mountain itself started to shake.

Addi who was still flying in the sky was the least affected as he was the closest one to the God realm, yet the pressure made him unable to move freely as he gritted his teeth in defiance. Looking back at the mountain full of fear-stricken mortals, he clicked his teeth and struggled to move under the pressure.

"AGHHHHHHH!" With a loud shout, Addi quickly draws a few hand singles in the air causing his Qi to open a portal surrounding the cultivator's bellow, teleporting them away from this area, should he leave them none of them would be able to survive.

As the cultivators teleported away to safety, Addi turned his attention back to Omis who still had his eyes closed, his aura was still rising sharply as the red sky turned to bright golden one dispelling the bloody clouds, the area surrounding his body, on the other hand, was a sharp contrast to the golden color shooting out towards the sky, it was a deep abyssal black.

"Damn it Omis, is this your first time fully unleashing your cultivation base?!" Grunted Addi, in his hurry, he had randomly teleported the mortals as far away as he could yet with how things were going the entire damned Mortal realm was at risk should Omis not control himself!

The monsters bellow had long since been crushed to paste leaving nothing behind, the Bai clan's holy mountain was finally unable to hold on as it collapsed turning into flat land.

"God damn it brother why do you always make me clean up after your shit!" Groaned Addi, as he forced himself to move closer towards Omis, he could feel his bones creak as he moved closer and closer towards him his Qi was being used so fast he had no way to regenerate it fast enough, yet he prevailed. 

---------------------------------------------------

From an outsider's perspective, the area where Omis was situated looked like the center of an abyssal storm, as his aura grew bigger and bigger so did the golden light shooting towards the sky brightening it as if it was the day.

That day, people across the entire mortal realm saw the golden pillar of light shooting towards the heavens, mortals dropped to their knees in worship and fear while the various old monsters came out of their closed-door cultivation in shock.

---------------------------------------------------

As Addi drew closer and closer to the center of the storm, various small cuts started appearing on his body.

"Damn it!" with a grunt he focused all his Qi in his finger as he stretched it towards Omis's direction, before releasing it all in one go.

The attack had the effect Addi wished for as it hit the invisible shield surrounding Omis and breaking him out of his trance...

44