Chapter 32
1.3k 11 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An awkward silence filled the small wooden store, Omis stood in front of the old store owner as they faced each other, Adi on the other hand, sat on the back with his head buried in his hands as he muttered to himself.

"Why did I agree to this, hidden expert he says and ends up pulling treasures out of his ass!"

Sighing in defeat, Addi turned his head away not wanting to see what was going to happen anymore. Omis on the other hand was quite confused as he looked at the old lady's face that seemed to be frozen in an expression of shock and disbelief.

------------------------------------------------

In all her life, Wan Da had come across countless of precious treasures, had numerous fortuitous

 encounters, and was offered an even larger amount of gifts, but never before had she ever encountered a real Angel Vine! It is said that the flower's blue color comes from the blood of a fallen angel who fell down to the mortal realm, changing the flower from a once normal one to a peerless divine treasure.

Just a small part of an Angel Vine is enough to make any mortal cultivator almost guarenteed to reach the Ensoulment realm! what was that?! That was enough to push her cultivation and set her on a smooth sailing path with no bottlenecks whatsoever all the way until the Ensoulment realm!

The strongest person in the entire kingdom was the founding ansestor who had managed to reach the gold core realm, yet even he was coming to the end of his lifespam, the only thing he can do is enter closed doors cultivation in hopes of catching that small chance of advancement, alas that was almost impossible as his potential had already long dried out.

Looking at the confused look on the handsome youth's face, made Wan Da's heart skip a beat. 

'To bring out an Angel Vine so casually in exchange for this measly shop, this! This is definitely a hidden expert! Could he have perhaps have already reached the legendary Ascension realm!?'

The more she thought about it, the more convinced she became. An Ascension great expert! The entire continent only a few of such experts,  that you could barely count them on one hand!

'I can't let this opportunity slip away!' With a determined look, Wan Day raised her head as she cleared her mind of any useless thoughts, her twin daggers quickly disappeared back into her storage bag.

A stream of Qi surrounded her as her old figure quickly began to change, her old wrinkly skin reverted back to a much younger milky white one, soon her face turned from one of an old neighborhood grandma to that of a heroic young lady, her silky black hair flowed behind her back as she donned a respectful look on her face. 

Cupping her fists, Wan Da gave a deep bow as she spoke. 

"Forgive me for disrespecting you, seniors! Junior had eyes but failed to seen mount Tai, I hope you can forgive my insolence." Not daring to raise her head, Wan Da carefully waited for Omis to speak, if this seemingly handsome young man was an esteemed expert, then what about the old man behind him?! Her mind was constantly spinning as she scolded herself for her rash behavior, now she had offended two of them!

Soon, Omis's voice came bringing Wan Da out of her daze "Raise your head." 

Raising her head, Wan Da's suspicions were soon confirmed as she laid eyes on Omis, his entire body seemed to stand straighter than before, the goofy smile from before was long gone as he stood there with a dignified expression on his face. 

Addi harrumphed as he watched the scene play out in front of him, seeing that Wan Da was already mesmerized by Omis's aura made him turn his head away and ignore them. 

"The little bastard is having way too much fun." He silently muttered to himself, yet did not do anything to stop Omis.

"So, are you willing to sell your shop to us? I'd say this is quite the winning deal for you don't you think?" Asked Omis, as he pulled his hands behind his back and raised his chin, exuding the aura of a peerless expert.

Panicking, Wan Da hurriedly replied. "Yes! Yes! Please forgive my insolence the store is your's senior!" She would have to be a complete idiot to pass out such an offer! An Angel Vine for a useless store? She could just go and find a different one!

"Good." smiling Omis threw the Angel Vine in the air as it gently floated towards Wan Da's open arms who hurriedly caught it as if afraid Omis would change his mind. 

As Wan Da was busily observing the flower in her hands, Omis turned around and gave Addi a bright smile with a thumbs up that made Addi roll his eyes at his childish actions. 

"Now, please leave as I would like to rest now." turning towards the still occupied girl he spoke. 

Hearing Omis's voice pulled Wan Da out of her head, as she replied flustered, hurriedly putting the flower in her storage bag.  "Y-Yes! Senior! And if there is anything you need! And I mean anything in the Song kingdom please let me know!" she spoke as she moved towards the entrance while constantly bowing towards Omis and Addi. 

Waving his head in dismissal, Omis nodded as he moved deeper inside the store towards the door leading to the kitchen, by the time Wan Da left Omis's head peeked out of the kitchen as he looked at Addi who just rolled his eyes. 

"She left?" He asked. 

Sighing, Addi replied, "Yes she did, why the hell did you even go the kitchen?!" 

"Ah, you wouldn't understand, when you act as an expert you have to fully play the role!" Replied Omis in an extremely serious tone making Addi role his eyes once more as he thought. 

'Aren't you already a peerless expert?!'

38