Chapter 50
566 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raising his head up towards the sky above the cliff, Omis was able to spot the familiar figure of Addi slowly descending towards him. Ron did not seem to be surprised as a faint smile took over his face, Leyla, on the other hand, dropped to the ground from the air before hurriedly retreating behind Omis's back and grabbing him by the helm of his robes.

"What the?" Seeing the energetic girl suddenly have such a dramatic change in temperament made him look at Addi in a strange way. 

Grinning in a wicked way Addi titled his head trying to catch a glimpse of Leyla before answering. 

"Oya? Isn't that little Leyla I see?" He asked with an evil smile, causing Ron to chuckle before replying.

"Pleasure to see you again Mr.Addi." 

Turning his head towards Ron, Addi gave a small smile followed by a nod before he turned his attention to Leyla once again. 

"How long do you plan to keep on hiding over there?" 

Hearing that, Leyla jumped before she pointed at Addi with her finger and shouted. 

"Fuck off old man! Didn't you leave to the mortal plane?" 

Smirking Addi responded.

"Indeed I had, and now I'm back here with my dear friend Omis who I see you already met." 

Clicking her tongue Leyla spoke. 

"Tch, why didn't you just die in a ditch, you perverted old man!" 

"You wish you stinky brat! Looks like you need to be disciplined once again." 

At that Leyla shrieked as she grabbed Omis's robes even tighter. With a strange face, Omis turned to look at Ron who was watching the whole scene with an amused expression to ask what was happening, to which in return Ron simply shrugged his shoulders as if this was nothing but an everyday day occurrence.

Waving his hand at Leyla, Addi tore his attention away from her as he turned to look at Omis with a smile that wasn't really a smile. 

"Bah, you are lucky I have someone else that needs to be disciplined today." 

Looking to his left and right, Omis then pointed at himself with an extremely innocent expression as he asked. 

"Me?" 

Cracking his fingers, Addi slowly walked towards him while grinning. 

"Oh, no, no, no! I wonder who it was that hurled me like a damned rag doll all across the ocean floor and into the damn gate." Said Addi with a frosty expression as he moved closer causing Leyla to let out a yelp as she teleported behind Ron for protection all the while peeking at Omis in curiosity. 

Raising his hands up in the air, Omis replied with an awkward laugh as he took a step back each time Addi took one forward.

"Haha- Come on Addi! Don't be like that, the opponent was a God realm entity! I was afraid for your safety!"

"You cheeky bastard! Afraid for my safety? Your ass was just too excited to exchange blows with him that you ended up hurling me out of your way! Come here, I just want to talk..." 

"Calm down Addi! Calm down! Deep breaths, wait no, no! Why are you bringing out the saber?!" 

"Oh, I just want to talk." Replied Addi with a friendly smile that sent shivers down Omis's spine.

"Wait, you guys fought a God ranked general?" Asked Ron with a serious expression causing Addi to stop in his tracks as he was about to hit Omis giving him the perfect opportunity to teleport away and next to Ron as he replied. 

"Yes, brother Ron! I was ready to sacrifice myself to save Addi over here!" Said Omis as he dramatically pointed at Addi before continuing while shaking his head.

"But he..." he paused to take a deep breath.

"He doesn't appreciate my sacrifice! I mean Look at him!" He pointed at Addi who still held the saber with a stunned expression on his face. 

"I exchanged blows with a God realm...uh General was it? Yes! God realm general! And this is how he thanks me!" 

To that Leyla walked out from behind Ron and stared at Addi with judgmental eyes full of disgust, while Ron looked at him with a slightly disappointed gaze. 

"You! You! You bastard! You tossed me by the collar!" Angrily replied Addi while pointing at Omis. 

"It was in the heat of the moment! I was just afraid for your well being." Responded Omis with a face full of pain. 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." clicking her tongue, Leyla floated in the air before adding.

"I mean, I always knew you were a big bully, but to be this shameless. Tsk, tsk, tsk." She said while shaking her head in disapproval. 

Taking a deep breath to calm himself, Addi looked at Omis and spoke.

"You dare say you threw me away because you were afraid for my safety when you are a God realm yourself?" 

"Oh?" hearing that Ron and Leyla turned to look at Omis with a newfound surprise.

"No wonder I wasn't able to tell your realm, turns out big brother is very strong!" Said, Leyla as she threw herself towards Omis who was forced to grab her as she fell down from the sky. 

"Uh-huh." 

Looking at Leyla who was smiling a perverted smile in his arms while burying her head in his chest, Omis was able to 'see' that she was a late-stage Golden Immortal, close to breaking through the Immortal venerable realm. 

Turning his attention to Ron who was watching him in curiosity, Omis was surprised to see that he had already reached the middle stages of the Immortal venerable one small stage below Addi. 

Omis then put Leyla down to her feet causing her to let out a dissatisfied harrumph before asking.

"Addi, I forgot to ask, but you also did not mention this before. How many God realm cultivators had survived after the war?" 

Hearing his question both Ron and Leyla turned to look at Addi in surprise before Ron asked. 

"You didn't tell him?" 

"Wait he just awakened, didn't he?" Asked Leyla before turning to look at Omis with a complicated expression filled with pity. 

"Yes, he had just awakened..." replied Addi with a sigh.

16