Chapter 112: Repaired
156 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shiro managed to move her gaze away from the grill as she stared at Namida and Sachi. Shiro had a confused look on her face, she said. "Didn't I already tell you all about Onii-chan?" Namida reached into her pocket and took out a can of beer and started filling her glass. Sachi smiled at Shiro, Sachi said. "You did, but you didn't tell us about-." 

Ketsueki placed three pieces of perfectly grilled yakiniku on her little sister's plate, she said. "Eat up." Shiro's eyes sparkled as she stared at the meat on her plate, she quickly picked up her wooden chopsticks and started eating. Ketsueki's arm blurred as she took all the grilled meat on the charcoal grill, Namida almost dropped her can of beer on the floor while Sachi's smile slightly faltered. 

Namida placed the empty can of beer on the floor since the table was filled with plates of meat, she said. "I thought you were cooking?" Ketsueki dipped the meat into some soy sauce and placed it with a pinch of wasabi, she said. "I'm cooking for two."

Ketsueki ate the grilled meat as she nodded in approval while placing more meat on the grill, she picked up her glass of water and took a sip. Ketsueki said. "We should bring Reiki next time." Shiro's mouth was full as her cheeks were puffed up, when she heard what her older sister said Shiro quickly nodded in agreement. Sachi started placing meat on the grill while Namida chugged down another glass of beer, Sachi said. "Namida, start cooking. Otherwise, there won't be anything left for you."

______________________________________________________

Melanor's House By The Kitchen

Moranor was pale as she stared at the three pairs of arrows that were cut in half that was next to the apples that had a couple of holes in the middle, placed on the table. Enora had a smirk on her face with her arms crossed making her large breasts press against each other. Reiki was staring at the nearly identical arrows that were cut in half, he thought. Well, shit… Enora won by a centimeter… 

Enora let out a laugh, her smirk was replaced with a big smile. Enora said. "The sooner you accept the outcome the better it would be for your health. You look quite pale, this could be detrimental for your health." Moranor quickly turned around to face Enora, Moranor said. "I want a rematch! Best out of three!" The smile on Enora's lips grew bigger, she said. "What do I get out of it?"

Moranor was taken aback while Reiki was measuring the arrows again, Moranor gritted her teeth as she clenched her hands into a fist. Moranor said. "How about-." Enora interrupted her and said. "Double or nothing? If I win, I get him for six whole hours. If I lose, winning the first round of three hours gets voided." Through gritted teeth Moranor said. "That isn't fair-!" Enora slightly tilted her head, she said. "How? Both of us expressed our mutual agreement." 

Moranor moved a few stray strands of hair away as she looked around the kitchen, she clenched her hands into a fist. Moranor said. "How about an apology?" Enora shook her head sideways, she walked next to Reiki and placed an arm around his shoulders. With a small wave of her hand, Enora said. "An apology for what? You don't need to apologize for anything you did." As she flashed her a smile.

Reiki placed down an arrow that was cut in half, he thought. No matter how I measure it Mora lost… He looked up to Enora and said. "Enora, can you stop that?" With a small smile on her lips Enora moved her gaze onto him, she said. "Stop what?" Reiki rolled his eyes at her, he said. "That, you've already won. No need to rub salt on her wound." Enora pulled him closer, smothering Reiki's face into her large bosom, she said. "Fine, but only since you asked nicely." 

The sound of joints faintly cracking was coming from Moranor's fist, Enora's smile grew even bigger. Enora said. "With that, a celebration is in order." With a spring in her step, Enora walked toward the door that led outside of the house and closed it behind her. Reiki walked beside Moranor who was still pale and biting her lip in frustration. He patted Moranor's forearm and said. "Don't worry about it, the worst thing she could do is make me her errand boy for three hours."

Moranor took a deep breath to calm herself as some of her skin slowly turned back into a healthy white, she said. "That's not the point!" The door suddenly opened as Enora walked back in, she said. "I forgot there's nothing to do." Reiki placed his hand on Moranor's back and slowly rubbed her back to calm her down, he said. "It's fine, Enora won't do anything too drastic… Hopefully…" Enora placed her arm around his shoulder making a satisfying sound.

[System: User has received 12 Damage.]

Enora looked down at him and flashed him a small smile, she said. "During those three hours, I'm going to change how you see me. You've been influenced by Moranor too much since you're too biased with her." Moranor glared at Enora, Moranor pointed at her and said. "Enora don't even think of-." Enora just looked at Moranor which made her stop, Enora said. "Not going to give me any suggestions?" 

Moranor glared at Enora to which she returned with a bright smile, Moranor said. "Don't make him do ANYTHING that could endanger him or get him killed by the guards. Or worse, get him captured." Enora lazily waved her hand at her, she said. "It'll be fine. It's not like I'm going to make him burn down the entire library." 

Moranor pointed at Enora, before she could say anything Reiki grabbed her hand which made Moranor stop. Enora, seeing this, frowned. Reiki looked up to Moranor and said. "Mora, calm down. She's just pressing your buttons." Moranor let out a long sigh as she rubbed the temples of her head, she said. "... Fine…" Reiki let out a chuckle, he said. "See, you can-." Reiki abruptly stopped as he felt his head lighter and his vision blurred.

[System: User is fully Repaired.]

[System: Queen has used 172 Hunger.]

Moranor and Enora saw Reiki's eyes turn hazy as he lost balance and started falling toward the floor. The two elves were completely stunned, Moranor snapped herself back into reality as she caught Reiki preventing him from hitting the floor. He thought. So… Tired… 

~Eight Hours Later~

Reiki woke up lying down on a bed, he looked out the window and saw it was already dark outside. He thought. What happened?... He placed both his hands on his stomach as a loud rumbling noise was made, Reiki thought. What the-? Before he could finish his stomach rumbled again even louder than before making him sit up straight as he hunched over due to the strong sense of hunger. 

Reiki had some cold sweat on his forehead, he barely managed to say. "H-Hungry…" Reiki looked around the room and thought. Melanor's house. He tried to stand but felt his entire body didn't have any strength which was followed by another loud rumble from his stomach. Reiki thought. I feel like my body is digesting itself. He took a deep breath which made him feel a sharp pain in his empty stomach, Reiki thought. Queen's stats. Information was sent to his brain.

NAME : Queen

LEVEL : ???

RACE : ???

CODENAME : Faceless

CLASS : ???

TITLE : Glutton

HEALTH : ???

HUNGER :  18/200

AGILITY : 288 『???』

STRENGTH : 288 『???』

STAMINA : 288 『???』

INTELLIGENCE : 576『???』                』

Reiki thought. Mana was replaced by hunger… I don't even want to think what would happen if that reached zero… The door opened which made him turn his head, Reiki saw Moranor walk in with a semi-damped white towel. Moranor's eyes were slightly red as she looked at the floor with a look of worry all over her face. Reiki thought. She didn't even notice me. With a somewhat dried throat, he said. "H-Hi." 

Moranor jolted as she turned her head to look at him in disbelief, her grip on the damped towel loosen as it fell to the ground as she quickly ran toward him and hugged him without any reserves. Reiki placed his arms around her as he patted Moranor's back, she let out a few soft sniffles. The two of them hugged for a moment without saying anything. Reiki could feel Moranor trying to control her emotions as she took a deep breath, she said. "W-What happened to you?"

Moranor slowly released him as she placed a hand on his cheek and observed him, Reiki flashed her a confident smile and said. "I just felt light-headed." With the hand Moranor placed on his cheek, she pinched him.

[System: User has received 32 Damage.]

Moranor let out a soft scoff and said. "Last time I checked, the side effects of light-headedness didn't include being passed out cold for an entire eight hours." Moranor tried to force herself to smile but failed, she couldn't even bother hiding the worry in her eyes. Reiki flashed her a smirk and said. "I'm fine, If I were to guess what happened… Something inside of me changed." He thought. Which is technically true. 

Moranor stopped pinching him as she used her hands to see if he had any injuries on his body, she said. "Are you fine? Do you feel any pain or weirdness anywhere-? Medicine! I should've brought some medicine when I had the chance!" A genuine smile crept onto his face which stunned Moranor as a faint blush appeared on her cheeks, Reiki said. "Thank you for worrying about me, I don't feel anything wrong or any pain."

Moranor let out a long sigh of relief, He continued. "If anything, I'm starving. I need food, a lot of food." The sound of footsteps was getting closer as three elves walked into the room, Elora softly clapped as a few light spheres floated in the room by the ceiling brightening the room. Enrel walked toward the bed, she said. "Pardon our interruption but, if you would kindly follow a few instructions and hold out your hand." Reiki held his right out toward Enrel, Melanor was standing beside Elora. Elora glanced at Melanor and said. "Told you he'd wake up within a day." 

Enrel placed her middle finger and index finger on his wrist to measure Reiki's pulse as her pupils glowed. Melanor rolled her eyes at Elora as she rummaged in her pockets and tossed a single platinum coin at her. Moranor had an anxious expression all over her face as she held her breath, waiting for Enrel's diagnosis. The glow in Enrel's eyes slowly faded as she moved her hand away from his wrist, Enrel said. "Reiki's fine, I can guarantee he didn't collapse from his exercise."

Moranor kept her eyes on Reiki, Melanor crossed her arms and said. "Doctor Enrel, How can you be so sure?" Elora pointed at Melanor beside her and said. "What she said and do you have any hypothesis as to why he suddenly collapsed?" Enrel placed a hand on her chin pretending to think, she said. "Hypothesis to his sudden collapse? There could be hundreds if not thousands of explanations, another delayed concussion, stress, or if you want to grasp straws, trauma from being hunted. That is what I would say if I didn't notice he lost some weight."

As she glanced at Reiki when the other three elves heard this all of them looked at him. They noticed his cheekbones were more pronounced, Moranor quickly placed her hands-on Reiki's waist and lifted him. He thought. Talk about handsy. Moranor had a look of disbelief in her eyes as she embraced him once again, she turned her head to look at Enrel and said. "How is this possible?!" Melanor and Enrel appeared near the bed and placed a hand on his back.

Melanor's and Elora's hands were enveloped in a thin layer of mana as the two of them checked his condition. Elora moved her hand away from Reiki's back as she placed a hand on her chin, she said. "... Interesting…" Melanor moved her hand away from him as she walked next to Elora while Enrel was thinking about something. The three elves stood around in a makeshift circle, Elora said. "I think this is a good thing." As she gave Enrel and Melanor a meaningful look. Melanor raised a brow and said. "You think he's one of those?" 

Enrel had a slight frown on her lips, she shook her head and said. "Whatever it is, Reiki needs nutrients. A lot of nutrients from how drastic the weight loss is." Moranor had a confused look on her face, she reluctantly said. "W-What's happening to him?" Elora nodded in agreement, she said. "Then I'll have the maids send food." Melanor let out a short yawn, she said. "I'll order a few high-grade monsters. They should be delivered around the crack of dawn." She rummaged through her pocket and took out a talisman.

Enora suddenly appeared in the middle of the room near the bed, with a look of relief on her face, she said. "You're fine!" Enora froze for a split second, a calm expression appeared on her face while she faked a cough. Enora said. "You're fine." Enrel lazily stretched, she said. "Since my job here is done, I'll be in my lab." Enrel vanished from the room while Melanor pocketed a talisman that was slowly losing its glow. Elora walked toward the door and said. "I still have some paperwork to approve. Melanor, lend me a hand." 

Elora gave Melanor a flirtatious wink, while walking toward the door she seductively swung her hips left and right for a couple of steps before vanishing. Melanor gulped, she coughed and said. "Mora, I won't be able to go home for the night." As she walked out of the room and vanished. Moranor glared at Enora while Enora gaze was glued onto Reiki as neither of them saw the exchange between their mothers.

A moment of silence passed as the two elves stared at Reiki, he said. "So, how did your day go?" Enora lazily waved her hand, she said. "Nothing special, being treated with respect, doing anything I want. The usual." Enora walked toward the bed and sat near him. Moranor's eyes narrowed as she walked toward the bed, took off her boots, and laid down next to him. Moranor placed an arm around his neck and moved his head onto her shoulder, she said. "I… Uh… We're not going to talk about you suddenly fainting?" 

Reiki looked up to Moranor and said. "Nope, Doctor Enrel already diagnosed me. I thought it would be better to lighten the mood." Moranor placed a hand on top of Reiki's head and started playing with his hair, she said. "I couldn't do anything well since I failed to get you out of my head." Enora frowned, before she could say anything a young elf's voice could be heard from the outside of the room.

The young elf said. "P-Pardon me." The young elf pushed a trolley inside the room that was filled with dozens of food, the young elf gave Enora and Moranor a deep bow. The young elf said. "Young Majesty, Lady Moranor. Where would you like the food to be placed?" Reiki noticed it was the same elf who brought him the dragon meat last time. Enora was taking her boots off as she placed them on the floor beside the bed. Enora said. "Just placed them on the bed." 

The young elf quickly nodded as he pushed the trolley near the bed and carefully placed all the dishes. Reiki's stomach let out another loud grumble as he placed both his hands on his gut to try and ease the pain. The young elf quickly passed all three of them wooden utensils, Melanor picked up a plate that had a large grilled fish on it. Enora picked up a plate with a large portion of pan-seared lamb with a side of vegetables, the two of them picked up some wooden utensils and started slicing the food into bite-size pieces.

Moranor stabbed a piece of fish with a fork as she carefully moved it closer to him, she said. "Reiki, say ahh." Enora quickly sliced the lamb into smaller pieces and stabbed one with her fork, Enora did the same thing as Moranor, moving the food closer to Reiki. The two of them froze when they saw him eating a whole ham just like an apple with his hands. He swallowed and said. "What did you say?" Moranor let out a chuckle as she placed the fork on the plate, she said. "Smaller bites, the food isn't going anywhere." 

Reiki nodded as he went back to inhaling food, Moranor placed down the plate beside him as she looked at the young elf who was stunned in place staring at him. Elora said. "Can you get us a few pitchers of water?" The young elf snapped back to his senses as he quickly nodded as he started pushing the trolley out the room, the young elf said. "M-Mr. Reiki, More food will be on the way, j-just tell me when to stop."

The young elf pushed the trolley out of the room and turned around and gave the two of them another deep bow as he closed the door. Moranor watched Reiki eat with a content look on her face, Enora crossed her arms making her large breasts press against each other. Enora said. "You gonna explain what happened to you?" Reiki picked up the same plate Moranor put down and easily deboned the entire thing as he started wolfing it down. 

He let out a small burp and said. "Excuse me. I think something changed in me." Enora raised a brow at him, she said. "Something changed?..." Moranor looked at him oddly while Reiki placed down the empty plate and picked up the pan-seared lamb. He nodded while stabbing a slice of lamb and said. "I mean… That's the only logical explanation. Not unless either of you can show me another human that can eat as much as me."

Reiki continued to inhale food while Enora tried to think of something while Moranor was holding a plate of food waiting for him to finish and give it to him. The elves heard the sound of a trolley being pushed paired with light footsteps. Moranor turned her head and saw the young elf went back to the room with another trolley filled with food. Moranor raised a brow and said. "He still hasn't -." Reiki let out a satisfied burp, he said. "Just in time."

Moranor looked at the plate she was holding and saw it was empty. If it weren't for the sauce in it she would've thought it was another plate. The elf pushed the trolley near the bed while Reiki started stacking the plates and counting them, he thought. 2… 5… 9… 12… 15… Reiki stacked the plates into three separate piles as the young elf started placing more food on the bed while Moranor placed the empty stack of plates on the trolley.

______________________________________________________

Elora's Personal Room

Melanor was sitting on a chair by the bench while Elora was sitting on her lap. Melanor placed her left hand on Elora's thigh caressing it and her right on her large breast slowly fondling it. Their eyes were glued on the large screen as they watched Reiki swallow food whole, Elora took a deep breath to calm herself. Elora said. "This confirms my suspicions." Melanor slowly moved her left hand to Elora's crotch, she said. "That every few thousand years, a king Arthur is born?" 

Using her middle finger she moved it up and down which made Elora's lower body tense up. Elora nodded as she bit her lower lip, she tried to remain calm and said. "E-Every few thousand years is a bit of a low estimate, but that's more or less what I THOUGHT!" Melanor pulled up Elora's long dress revealing her thighs and legs as she touched her crotch bare.

Melanor moved her hand away which made Elora let out a sigh of disappointment. Melanor moved her hand closer to Elora's face that was slightly red from blushing. Elora saw something sticky between Melanor's fingers as she played with it by slowly stretching her fingers. A smile slowly formed on Melanor's lips, she moved closer to Elora's ear and seductively said. "Say ahh." Elora slowly opened her mouth revealing her pink tongue as she started to panting. 

Melanor moved her index and middle finger into her mouth as she felt Elora's tongue lick her fingers as she tried to catch it. Melanor slightly shivered by the stimulation, Elora's eyes turned evil for a split second as she chomped down on Melanor's fingers. Melanor screamed. "OUCH!" She pulled her fingers out of Elora's mouth and saw that they had visible bite marks on them. Elora tried to control her breathing, she said. "At least… At least wait until Reiki is full…"

7