Book 1:Chapter 8 ♠ Trea ♠
542 7 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flakes of moonlight fell on the roofs and windows in Lothar village, capturing the silent beauty of the village. Three moons could be seen hanging in the night sky, teasing the land through its breathtaking beauty. The three was named after the gods of the sky; the blue moon was called Creon after, the red one was Amor, and the violet one was Echos.

Lying on the nearby bed was a wasted esquire, taking care of him was a little girl along with some attendants. The girls squinted her eyes looking at the bruises of the wasted guy, up to the chest she looked.

The little lady could not help but hold her chest. Little tints of blush could be seen on her face. 

Laying nearby as he was cradled in the hands of his bed, Liszt little snores were heard. It seemed like he planned to guard Ciera until a drowsy spell drowned him to a good night slumber.

The couple was talking with their trusted aides and attendants, confirming the new plans that they are about to implement in the village of Lothar. The collations of data written by Ciera during the meeting was spread throughout a big oak tree table. 

On another room, calming moonbeams showered the figure of a little boy sitting on an old chair, his hand resting on his chin as he sweetly gazes at the moonlight. Accompanying the little Klive was an old lamp lighted by a magic stone.

Gently, he sat on a chair as looked for anyone presence, slowly he opened the wooden-laden book left behind by her caretaker. The ligneous book was extremely mysterious, it contains thousands of thousands of stories… though, only for him to see.

When someone tried to open the book they would only see rough blank pages.

The book was left behind by her mysterious caretaker.

According to the knight and madame, they met Klive’s caretaker in one of their adventures. They found her in the middle of a forest during the monster campaign. Her body was covered in blood and bruises, no weapons nor body protections. Only with an old wooden book as accompaniment.

Yes, just with an old wooden book.

The knight and madame decided to bring her to their camp to recuperate. They thought that the wounded lady ran away after being attack by a monster.

They asked their physician friend to take care of her in exchange for a hefty payment.

During the first week, the lady did not speak even a word. She just glanced at the three, her eyes darting eyes all over the camp. Though, her attention was mostly focused on the madame rather than the knight or the doctor. The madame was already 8 months pregnant of her third child.

Two weeks later, seeing accurate signs & symptoms of an unfortunate disease,  the physician concluded his diagnosis. The lady was suffering from extreme mental trauma resulting in her current loss of memories.

The lady seemed to be suffering from amnesia, her memories lost as much her speech. The couple pitied the lady and took her in as part of the family. The madame taught her to speak while taking care of her two children, day and night the lady and madame toiled to help her speak. Eventually, the lady learned a little how to write and speak a few syllables.

A month later, the madame bore her third child.

It was a boy.

The knight could not help but burst a long shout,  he jumped up and down. Laughing as if there was no tomorrow. Though, unknown to everyone, embers of light were lit up in the eyes of the lady who was trapped in her memories.

“Lit-tle ma-st-er,” said the lady, her first words were sweet whispers to the madame’s ear.

The madame was extremely happy after hearing her first words along with the new member of the family. It was a double joy for her.

In order to celebrate her first step to recovery, the madame decided to give her a name along with her new baby.

“I may not be able to gift you your memories, but I can give you a name”, the madame said, the joy in her heart could not be hidden as it showed both on her face and words.

“Hmnn, from now on your name would be “Trea”, its easy to say right?

“Tr—e-a”, the lady said, it seemed like she was contented with her name.

Lying on madame’s arms was a jovial child, laughing as if feeling the joy of his parents.

“This little guy would be called K-li… Hmnn, it would be Klive.”

“K-li-ve,” the lady said, a sweet smile blooming on her face for the first time.

Seeing the glimpse of a smile, the couple smiled which held deep hope for her.

Lady Trea assisted madame and the knight in taking care of the children while they were away in the campaign especially taking care of their baby son. Taking care of the house chores, pleasing little Ciera and little Liszt, soothing the crying Klive, and many more. She poured her love and care to the little children.

Though, what the little guys really loved were her stories. Before their sleeping time, Trea would come into their room carrying the wooden book.

The only thing she owned.

Trea then would tell the little guys interesting tales and narratives.

Stories of heroes, dwarfs, lords, dragons, gnomes and many more as if Trea was trying to open a new world for the three.

She stayed for five years, but on certain like this one where the three moons showed themselves.

She vanished.

Nowhere to be found.

Unfettered by the heavens, her visage gone till this day.

The late Friday chapter XD. I'm trying to figure out the world building of the story which eventually took me watching a lot of mythologies from Norse, Greek, Egyptian, and Mesopotamian. Thus, I forgot to release the chapter. Tehe. Keep helping me gather favorites. Comments are extremely welcome. Be my reader. Thanks for the support.

5