Tryst – Character List
265 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here's the character list as I promise. To the new readers, I suggest that you should first read from the very beginning before opening this infos unless you want to be spoiled. You had been warned. Anyway, you can support Tryst: City of Scholars by simply clicking the heart button at the right side below. Comments, suggestions, and reviews are also much appreciated. Thanks!

Spoiler

Characters

The Brooks Family

Klive von Brooks

He is a six-year-old based on the beginning of the story. He is described as witty, clever and full of life. He has ash-greyish hair and blue eyes. The youngest son of Knight Levo and Madam Annis. The current owner of the mysterious wooden book left behind by Lady Trea. 

Levo von Brooks

The current Lord of the village of Lothar. A former landless frontier knight. After saving a noble during the monster campaign, he was then awarded with land. The father of three kids - Liszt, Ciera, and Klive. The husband of Madam Annis. Described as a muscular bearded man, He has brownish hair, blood-red pupils, and a manly face. His gaze was sharp as iron but also described as full of passion and warmth. Known for his great strength, battle skills, and monstrous instincts. A probable aspect wielder.

Annis von Brooks

A beautiful silver-haired lady described as having an oval-shaped face that would seem to fit a man’s palm. Wife of Knight Levo, well-known for her talent and beauty. How did he end up with Knight Levo is a mystery to many. A great logistics and administrative officer during the monster campaign. She’s also known as a great warrior and was once called as a beautiful reaper in the battlefield and ball reaper( in secret) due to her exploits against one of the nobles during the campaign. The mother of three kids - Liszt, Ciera, and Klive. 

Liszt von Brooks

The eldest child of Knight Levo and Madam Annis. He is a ten-year-old child. He has grayish hair. He had inherited his father’s red eyes and sharp gaze. His actions speak louder than his words.

Ciera von Brooks

The only daughter and the second child of  Knight Levo and Madam Annis. She is an eight-year-old child with silver hair just like her mother. The little lady resembles her mother more. The villagers believed that she would definitely be a beauty when she grows up. Despite her age, she is extremely smart and knowledgeable capable of writing words in the elder’s meeting as a record scribe. She tends to act older than her actual age and loves to mimic her parents.

Lady Trea

A mysterious lady saved and found in a forest by the Knight and the Madam during one of their monster campaigns. The former owner of the mysterious wooden book. 

 

The Knight Levo’s Direct Followers

Davin de Gisvold

A middle-aged (due to the knight’s training regimen) looking 18-year-old youth. Son of Baron Gisvold and esquire to Knight Levo. He was forced by his father to learn from the knight and madam. 

Auburn

The younger brother of Lady Leine. Part of the Knight’s Inner Circle. A pervert. A lady killer? A death seeker?

Lady Leine

Elder Sister of Auburn. She is described as a lady with a black hair cascaded over her shoulders. She exudes a very calming and relaxing presence. A dependable lady.

Septhalion Auburg

One of  Knight Levo’s most trusted follower. His nickname is Uncle Sept. He is described as a sunkissed or tanned old man. A somewhat wicked old man who loves to toy with people’s feelings especially the trainees. In charge of interrogation and information gathering from captives. He has a strong body despite his age. A probable aspect wielder. 

 

Villagers of Lothar

Old Gazz

The bane of all women in the village of Lothar. A keen-eyed perverted old man. An aspect wielder as confirmed by the knight. His aspect is related to his eyes. A peeping tom.

Old Bose

The old village head of Lothar. He had been a shopkeeper in the Town of Gartner during his younger years. He looks older than his age due to work-related stress since he mostly managed the whole village alone.  A capable manager.

Zaan

The village of Lothar’s head carpenter. What else do you expect from a carpenter?

Higgs

The village of Lothar’s head hunter. His job includes foraging foods, hunting the wild monsters roaming the village, and scouting the forest.

Sean

The village herder. His title tells it all.

 

Others

Baron Gisvold

Father of Esquire Davin. He forced his son to join Knight Levo’s camp. He was saved by Levo von Brooks who just a frontier knight under him during one of the monster campaigns. To repay his debt, he gave Levo a knight’s fee in the form of a fief - the village of Lothar.

 

[collapse]
2