Chapter 3 – Alliance
80 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There are three kingdoms share borders with Greezoth Country. They; Myrd Kingdom, Vlamtes Kingdom, Acvoant Kingdom.

Myrd kingdom, on the east side, is connected by land and sea. The kingdom was surrounded by vast fields, and the sea was full of high cliffs. It makes agriculture and land vehicles thrive.

Vlamtes kingdom, on the north-east side, is connected by land. The kingdom is filled with mountains. It makes flying transport flourish in the country.

Acvoant kingdom, on the north side, is connected by land and sea. The land is filled with dense forest. However, the sea is clear and calm. It makes all work related to the sea flourish.

Although each country has its advantages, there are also its disadvantages. Although Greezoth country has fallen from its former glory, the wealth and influence that the country once had is still a threat to them. Making it very dangerous just to attack it alone.

So, the three kingdoms had the alliance to oppose the power of Greezoth and cover up the shortcomings of their kingdom.

They attack from all directions. From the sea, there is a navy from Acvoant country. From the sky, there is Vlamtes country's air force. Lastly, from the land, there is an army from Myrd country. by joining forces, they surrounded Greezoth country from all directions.

Unfortunately, even though they had combined military strength, and Greezoth country's army was overwhelmed by them. The alliance army had underestimated Greezoth, the resistance given from Greezoth country was strong and persisted, causing the war to last for a year.

After years of war, the allied forces had successfully breached the gates of Greezoth country's last stronghold, Moored city.

 

********************

**********

*****

 

(1335 Mose, Suntrith, 32nd day, Noirmay)

(Myrd’s Main Camp)

(Misha’s POV)

When Misha got to the camp with Grandpa Jug, it was getting slightly late, and the sky begins to darkening.

On her way, there many soldiers passing on her way. Some of them simply ignored her, may be used to her presence. While the others frowned at the sight of her passing them. Obviously, a little girl walking through a camp filled with soldiers was a strange sight to those who first saw her.

When she arrived at the camp, the situation was filled with bustle. Medical tents were filled with wounded soldiers, troops rushed in and out of camp bringing supplies, the dead soldiers were gathered and placed outside of the camp.

Seeing that state, Misha frowned.

Although she had been in the camp for a long time, it was the first time she seeing the camp was so busy.

Then, from the direction of the medical tent. She saw a young nurse running towards her.

"You are here, Young Lady!"

The nurse, looking agitated, called out to her.

There was a reason why Misha, a eight years old little girl, was in a camp filled with soldiers near the battlefield.

"Please, hurry to the medical tent. We truly need your healing magic, please!"

She said hurriedly.

Misha was a Magist, and she was capable of using advanced healing magic. Her advanced healing magic was so powerful, it could replace ten or more other Magist healers, to heal large numbers of people. As long as that person is still breathing, no matter how bad the wound is, Misha can save that person.

For starters the existence of Healer Magist, especially strong ones already scarce. That making Misha valuable in an army. So, even though she was just a little girl, the soldiers had to ask her for help. It was caused by the aggravation of war.

They rushed to one of the medical tents. Inside the tent, many soldiers with serious injuries lay down. They were groaning in pain, some of them already fainted, and some of another them had lost their hands or feet.

Misha watched the view calmly. She is already used to see wounds and blood.

The Doctors, Nurses, and other healing Magist, still tending the soldiers, were mixing in relief and shame to see her arrival. While in fact, they truly didn't want some little girl to help their job, even she was a magist. However, the number of wounded soldiers was so great that they needed her help.

Misha raised the staff in her grasp over her head. Actually, she didn't need to pose like that. Only, the light that would be generated from the staff jewel, it was on the staff’s tip, was so dazzling.

Light shone from its jewels, enveloping all the soldiers inside the medical tent. Their wounds closed at a visible rate, they felt warm and calmed, while most of them fell asleep. Even though her magic was at an advanced level, it wasn't able to completely heal them, but it was enough to save their lives. The rest is given to the doctor there.

Seeing that, the doctors and nurses breathed a sigh of relief. They still asked her to heal the soldiers in another medical tent. Misha had a lot of mana to use, so she accepted their request.

Half an hour passed, Misha rested on a bench outside the medical tent with Grandpa Jug. The young nurse who led them to the medical tent thanked her before she returned.

After Misha had spent a lot of mana, she felt a little tired and dizzy. Seeing her state made Grandpa Jug worried a little.

"Are you all right, Young Lady?"

Grandpa Jug asked politely. Seeing that made Misha smile wryly, she knew that Grandpa Jug couldn’t behave casually towards her in public.

"I’m fine"

"Please don't push yourself"

He said before stepping back behind her.

Misha then saw two men walking towards her.

"Looks like you're done with your duty"

"Yes, Father"

"Sir"

Misha stood up, responded. Grandpa Jug salutes him.

The two men are Misha’s father, Safron Everyne, and her brother, Almer Everyne.

Safron Everyne, he’s a man in his late forties. Even so, he looks like he in his early thirties. He was a man with three sons and two daughters. Misha was the man's second daughter and youngest child. He's a duke of Myrd, the head of the Everyne family, as well as commander of the Myrd army. He's an incredible man with few words.

The man behind her father is, Almer Everyne, her brother, he is the third son of the Everyne family. He was a Warrior and a captain in the military. He just stayed behind their father without a word.

"Follow me"

Duke Safron instructed her.

"OK, come on Grandpa Jug"

Misha followed.

For some reason, there was a faint smile on her father's face.

"Yes?"

Misha tilted her head.

"Grandpa Jug, huh?"

"My lord"

Grandpa Jug smiled wryly.

He just shook his head, before moving.

They made their way to the largest tent in the camp, the headquarters of the Myrd army.

"Where is this time?"

Suddenly, Duke Safron asked Grandpa Jug a question.

It just a short question, but Grandpa Jug got the meaning.

Grandpa Jug looked up at him.

"I found her quite close to the battlefield this time, My Lord."

"Oh"

Duke Safron glanced at Misha.

There was no particular change on his face.

Though her brother was glaring at her, his gaze like saying he would give her a harsh lecture later.

"Again, huh"

He muttered.

Hearing the murmur Misha trembled a little.

That wasn't the first time Misha left the camp alone. There were many occasions she has gone alone without a word. And, every time she returned from her little adventurer, there many people frantically looking for her.

Misha has got been lectured a lot, especially by her third brother. Right now, he may just a silent man, though he glared intensively at her, when they got to the Everyne family's private place, his mouth became harsh and loud.

She had suffered many times because of it, even though that was all her fault.

“…”

“Sit there”

When they got to the headquarters tent, Duke Safron told Misha to sit on a chair at the corner of the tent.

She obeyed dejectedly.

Misha sat on a chair with Grandpa Jug standing behind her.

She scanned the entire tent space.

The tent was large enough for over a hundred people to fit in.

She saw people controlling some magic machines that looked like computers and panels. Some people spoke to a small orb, it seems the small orb has a function as a telephone.

She saw her father and brother going to a round table in the middle of the tent. They sat on the empty chairs there.

She heard, they were talking about things like; the fall of Greezoth country's last defense, the distribution of loot, the rewards of soldiers, and so on.

From their conversation, it seemed they were discussing something important, but she couldn't understand what they were discussing.

Tired of all that.

Misha fell asleep

2