Chapter 1: A beautiful day
121 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alternia online, a VrMMORPG that sold over million of digital copies around the world. The game has an interesting feature, every class in the game can't be choosen. The only way to obtain a class is with quests by NPCs.

Of course the VrMMORPG genra is very popular and now has more then a hundred games about it. 

 

Then why Alternia in particular is renowned everywhere?

 

It is becasue of a single notoriusly strong player. The name is..Zero. He was one of the first player present in the game 5 years ago and today he's the most powerfull in the game.

Every guild tried to recruit him, but with no avail. So people tried to force him into joining by forve, a lot of guilds banded togheter to get Zero.

Each and everyone got their asses beat, no one could lend a single hit.

Some player around the server thought that he might be cheating, while other, veterans and pros, respected him for his tactics, skills and grinding he put in the game.

 

The little information about Zero is that of his weapon and one skill in particular.

The weapon,a bat. Brown leather that covered the grip and handle, the end cap is flattened like a pancake and a second form that makes it a sword. 

With each swing the land around shake and tremble. An azure-green glow can be seen when he attack and when it glow everyone in the vicinty is sure to know that they'll never leave unscathered.

The skill is......

....

 October 10 2097

Today i walked to my home, my bicycle was damage after a car accidentaly run over it. I finshed my work an hour later because my boss kept me around to clean the shit and vomit some guy at the bar puke up.                                                                                                                                      My name is Izuki Kamaru, I work as a cleaner in a bar at the center of town, it's not that far, but it's  not that close either.

I live in a quiet neighbourhood, not many happen, kinda boring.

Entering the front door, keys in hand, i put them in a key hanger at the entrance. I take off my jacket and boots, yesterday it was raining like crazy and of course I had been splashed by a car who didn't care the least about pedestrian passing by.                                                                       I took the jacket, pants and shirt to the washing machine, inserted a liquid and press the on button.

I went to my bedroom on the second floor and immidiatly dove head first onto the bed.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

"What a fucking great day!!!" shouting in my pillow and warming it.

Extending my arm to the left, taking my Vr helmet. I put it on.

I'm going to play till tomorrow, it's not like somebody will be coming aniway, my "friends" won't ever do that, they'll just send a message to help them for something they don't understand about the homeworks. While having a part-time I also have school, but it's simply stupid, clearly that school in particular is for dumb people.All the test, homework and oral speaking are for 6th graders.

Then why am I in this school? Because I have no fucking money for a better one!!

I have parents, they're still alive,probably,but they left one day witouth prioror notice. They won the lottery and then left me.

I had 15 years that day and that was also when I learned how some adults are pieces of shit!!

I want to say it's all in the past and that i would forgive them if they came back, but if i see them again. I will rip their bones out, I"m not joking.

 

WELCOME TO ALTERNIA ONLINE

.......................

"Mmmh?"

"Why is my avatar not loading? Is this a bug?" 

"Great another great thing in this great day!!"

"I'm just gonna reset my Vr and try again"

As I try to remove my helmet I realize something. I couldn't move a finger, all my limbs were paralyzed.

 

Suddently the empty darkness that surounded me became light and a single person was standing in front of me.

"One wish...You can have one wish." A person was standing still in what seems an endless white room.

"eeh?"

The person standing there was a male with very long blonde hair, blue cristal eyes and was wearing a robe with a transparent white tunic.

He is also wearing some shorts and is bare foot. I can see is abs and pectoral, I'm kinda jealous.

"You can have one wish" he repeat.

Is he a NPC, Maybe this is a new event, but i didn't see anything online about a new event.I'm so confuse right...

"One wish uuh. Then..I wish that my best character Zero has an infinite time gauge."

"Wish granted" with a snap of is finger a blinding light it me .

 

......................

When I reopen my eyes everything changed, i was surrounded by large walls, stone pillars, red banners with a yellow crown, 3 candelier hanging from the celing and some candle where stuck with a metal pole stuck in the pillars.

I look around again and see people, some are wearing armors and are holding lances, other have white robe with a cross insigma in the middle of their robe and in the far end of the room, sitting in a golden throne a person wearing red cloak with white fur, he's a bit chubby and has a crown on his head.
where the hell I am?My question suddently was shut by a voice near me. flicking my head three people are standing at my right, all of them are as confused as me and looking around for clues.

"Where are we?!" said the person standing beside me, he was wearing a light armor, chainmail and has a short sword in his hip.

 

Welcome hero!!! Welcome to the continent of Vanmian. 

The chubby guy  begun to speak.

We summoned you all mighty heroes. Please, we beg you , help us defeat the demon lord. He bow his head down, the armed guys and robe guys followed his exemple and bow their head down.

 

Where the hell is this place.

5