Chapter 3: Status
88 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

¤¤¤

In the throne room of the palace in the Goldenstrand region, capital of Vanmian.

After Zero exited the room, nobody said a word for the last 5 min.

The one who break this silent is the king, even tought all the commotion that happen he was still determinate to give our heroes something very special.

he clear his throat and gave an order to his buttler who was standing right beside him.

The buttler quicly bow down and went to a room at the left of the throne. A little studio that the king uses for work or to read a book,but it was also were three powerfull artifact were stored.

 

"Hero, even if you're companion just left you do not need to worry, I will some maids and buttlers to help him out. He will stay in a mansion in the south of Goldenstrand, I will show as much ospitality as he needs."

"Your majesty that person was extremely rude to you, why do you want to help someone like him!" The blond guy didn't understand why the king was so kind to him.

"Even if he was rude It is still my fault that i summon you without anyone's consent, I am sure he is not that evil and maybe when the time will come he'll also help you during your difficult journey. But let's return to something I want to show you all."

 

The buttler return with a round shape object, it was made of glass and it absorbed the light present in the room.

"This is a legendary artifact, it was passed down upon generation in my family, created by the godess of light. It purpose is to help us know a hero's status, please can you put your hand on the cristal sphere."

 

The first who advance is a blond male with green eyes, is body is pretty slim with no defining trait, he is wearing a metal armor and a chain mail, his weapon was a short sword sheated in a brown leather sheat. When he was still in his previous world he was just a normal guy, with no particularly intersting days.The only excitement he could have was his Vr games. Before being summon he was playing Alternia online, he had just started a day ago . The godess Liidia gave him one wis, he choosed to be the strongest person in the entire world.

He put his hand on the sphere and it glows with a yellow light, a status screen appear in front of him and show everyone his stats.

 

Name: Takeru Makochi         age: 18         sex: male

class: novice sword master/hero

Lv: 36

strenght: rank S

intelligence: rank C

dexterity: rank C

mana: rank C

charisma: rank A

luck: rank D

blessing of the godess of light Liidia

Cheer from the knights, clerics and the king himself start and applause filled the room to the point were it could also be heard outside the throne room.

"By the godess. Takeru-sama, you are very powerful, a S rank is suppose to be the peak of someone's ability." tears starts to fall from the king, they were tears of joy.

"long live the hero Takeru."

The clappings and sheers became even louder.

Takeru didn't know what to do, he was shy and put is hand on his head, he was red. He never received so many praise in is life and he is very happy right now

(With my current stats I can do it, I can save the weak.)

" Calm down Everyone, we still have two more heroes to sheer."

This time was the brunette girl turn, she is still scared, but she want to be useful. Before being summoned she worked in an hospital, it was run down, not many people were there, but she stayed because of her husband. She loved him so much, but for him it was different. He was jealous,there maybe was a time were he loved her, but as time passed and he saw that her skills were better then him, love was no more.         Each day became hell, when going home the husband would beat her, many at her work knew that she was punch/kicked everyday, they didn't do anything.

Tho she tried to not lose hope, her husband had a rought day she thought, she thought this each time. In the end the only delivery from her husband, the only entertainment and joy she could have in her life was in Alternia online. She choose to heal instead of hurting others.

 

She put her hand on the cristal sphere, a green light shine the entire room.

 

name: Anna Miller     age: 24     sex: female          D cup

class: healer priest/hero

Lv: 26

strengh: E

intelligence: A

dexterity: C

mana: B

charisma: C

luck: F

blessing of the godess of light Liidia

 

"W..w.why is my bra size."

The king blushed a bit, but then regain is composure.

"We..we can't do anything about this....the cristal tell it, we do not know." The king's embarrassed face could be seen by everyone.

"Anna-sama, you are a priest healer. we would like to request from you a little favor if my lady would . Could you please come with us at the cathedral of light? Many come to the church to be healed and with your abilities it would be an immense help for everyone!"

The priest  take a step closer to Anna and take her hand, then kneels and softly kiss her hand

"R..really? I can be of use, even if I'm not strong?"

 "Of course !"

 

While the conversation betwin the priest and Anna happen, the last girl advandce to the cristal.Putting her hand on it.

A blue light irradiate from the cristal.

She didn't really care about this whole another world, all she wants to do is get back home,to her friends and family. She was chosen as a professional researcher in germany for the Bremer institut fur Produktion, a scientific enginering  research institut, they mostly deal with developing innovative solutions for the automation of production and logistics processes. One of the new products was a new Vr helmet wich would have been way better  in graphic, performance and  quality then the previous model. She was asked to test the helmet and suddently got transported into another world

 

name: Adele Winchersheft        age 29          sex: female          C  cup

class: sage/hero

Lv: 30

strenght: D

intelligence: S

dexterity: C

mana: S

charisma: C

luck: B 

 

" Milady Adele, I would suggest you to go to the tower of wisdom in the west of Goldenstrand, you can research to your heart content .The tower host a variety of book, tomes and manuscript, also many powerfull magicans and wizards are working there to create new spells? Our latest discovery was a gigantic barrier that can cover almsot all the capital, maybe you could find a way to return home?"

"I think I will take that offer, there might be something useful."

 

"Heroes, You must be very exhausted and stressed after this intense talking, why not visit the capital, take a stroll around the city. Today there is a big festival to commemorate the 400 years anniversary of Goldenstrand, a lot of people coming from each part of the continent come here to sell good like food, jewelleries and  craftsmen's work, a lot of stand opened recently."

 

"This seems very fun, I want to go there" Takeru has a smile of exitment, he never went or participated in any event before, this was going to be his first festival.

The other two were soon to follow Takeru and were also kind of exited to see what the outside the palace.

Almost at the exit of the throne room, Takeru turns around and ask.

"What is going to happen to that guy that left?"

"mmmh...Even if he doesn't want to help us defeat the demon lord it is still my responsability to help me get as confortable as possible, as the one who summoned him I feel guilty. I'm going to give him a mansion in the outskirt of the city, some maids and buttlers will assist him. You don't have need to worry to much tho, now go this is the last day of the festival and I want all of you to enjoy it."

 

The heroes quickly exit the room, Takeru looks a bit angered by what the king said, that man was very rude to him, to the point of calling him fat and that fact angered him, but he said nothing he was quick to join the others acoompanied each with 2 guards.

 

 

The wooden door close and again silent filled the room.

"Now your majesty we will be going back to the church, we have a lot of thing to prepare before having our hero in the cathedrale." 

All the priest exited the room.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

"Christopher" said the king.

"Go tell Gar and his group to go kill that black hair guy,  not only disrespecting me, the king! But to have the nerve to say I'm fat there is a limit at how much my patience can have. He didn't look that strong, he had no armor and no weapon. In all my life i never saw any hero who hadn't a weapon."

"I will deliver your message." the buttler marched torward the exit

"Also tell them to take the A.H stone, i don't want to repeat what happen last time, it was a total disarter."

"As you wish."

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Meanwhile, in the total opposite side of the exit of the palace.

 

"Well....I'm completly lost, maybe I should have asked someone. I knew I should have turn left when I saw that no one was there. I should probably get back to where I was before."

 

S..o.b........hic.....s.ob  

"mmh??"

I could hear someone crying not too far from here. I marched torward it, attracted by the melancolic and sad sobbing.

 

4