chapter 4: The demon girl Luna
76 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The walls all look the same, stone blocks connected to pillars. Some banner with the same simbol and color as the throne room, candle to light the hallway, tho these ones are strange, they're..bulb!! Why is there something like this is a medieval castle with no electricity?

I think I remember reading this kind of invention in a novel not so long ago. It's probably thanks to magic, they pour mana in the bulb and it radiate light, it's as warm as a normal candle and can actually illuminate farther. Before there were also windows and stairs, but as I progress there were no more.

 

As I adventure in the castle I haven't met a single soul, the halls are all silent and it's boring marching without knowing where to go, but a further I could hear someone crying.

 

 

What Zero didn't know, it's that he went to the opposite side of the exit, no one was here because of the festival and every single person, exept the royal guards, went on a vacation. Right now he was going to a place nobody could access, as it's restricted to the royal family and guards only. Everyone knew it......except our protagonist.

 

 

"s..ob..hic...ahah....s."

I walked where the sobbing was, my curiosity got the better of me, I wanted to know who it was. That and the fact I wanted some interaction with at least one person, I marched for the past 30 minutes without knowing where to go. Maybe s/he know an exit around this goddamn big ass castle.

 

I proceed further into the corridor I spot a metallic door. It's coming from behind . I try to open it, it's impossible that this metallic door with just one lock and a metal handle can be open. Right?

 

I put my hand on the handle and spin it. in the next second I was holding something on my hand, the handle.

sigh*

"Welp, it broke......"

I punch the door, it flew and incrust into the wall. now it was stuck for eternity.

Right in front were stairs that keeps decending into the dark. I wnet in and descend each stairs. As I was almsot there seeing the end a putrid smell of blood, feces and urine enters my nose.

"Ughh! what the fuck! it's fucking desgusting in here, they should clean this place more often." 

I was down the stair, prison cells with iron bars, there was a at least twelve cellls. straw bed,a bucket of water and musky, hard looking bread, that is all there was. With further inspection the cell's bar were very rusty, I'm sure just by touching they could break. 

A person was sleeping in the straw bed, he had bruises, scars and blood covered wounds all around his body, I can see some strand of hair on his bald bloodied head, they were probably plucked out.

This is clearly a prison, or a torture chamber. There is a table some meeter away from me. A Hammer, a dagger, some small rocks and the worst nightmare of every child that got a tooth problem.

A plier.....

..................

Looking in the other cells it was all the same, but some of the prisoners were beastmen, just like everyone they had bruise and solidified blood. The worst is they beastmen characteristic. A half cat, his ear and tail were severed, bandage covering the missing parts. The tail and ears were right beside him, bloodied, smelly, the cartilage of the ear could be seen while the bone of the tail was visible. The cat boy lost all his emotions, he was staring into the void mouth semi-open.

In another room an elf girl, her ears were also cut, some teeth were still in the floor of the rancid cell. Another one was an harpy boy, i'd guess in his 16, his wings were missing and his feet, wich I'm certain were talons were cut,how he's surviving after this.....I don't know.

There were also some humans, they must have helped or support beastmen. One tried to speak to me, he jumped and lashed into the bars and tried to mutter words.It was impossible as he didn't had a tongue.

I continued ignoring them, no one was crying, they lost all emotion a long time. The sobbing got stronger and finally I was in front of a huge door. this one was special, it had a magic circle ingraved and no lock.

I decid to punch it, but then I held myself back. What if there is someone in front of the door?

I decide to change my appraoch, to be a little calmer, I look again at the diagram in the door.

I see. Moving a part of the diagram with my own magic, It is a sequence of number that need to be put in the right order.

 

I did it!!

The door is automaticly opening and revealed.........

...........................

...........................

...........................

I blink several times, i couldn't believe what was in front of me. The light from the candles and little gaps from the cells uncoverd...

A woman, naked, no clothes,a G,arms and legs chained, blood and tears dripping from her white snow face, she has one horn on her head.

She has two shiny red eyes, glowing in this dark room. I see a candle posed in front of me in a table, with several other utensile, torture tools.

With magic I activate the candle and  approach it to see more. She gorgeous, even with all the blood in her face she is very beautiful.

 

Wait...no..wake up you damn fool, don't be dragged by a thot into an immaginable event. Don't be taken by her charm!!

 

Right now my face is in impassible face, my character was created to be like this, but my masculine part is very different. Resist, resist my friend, i know you can do it. 

Meanwhile in my head :

Voice of reason:"What can we do?"

Voice of ideas :"I don't freaking know, what' up with this castle, do they fuck her or something."

Voice of wisdom: " Calm down everyone, let's just think rationaly, like always."

voce of ideas :" Of course...not, there is a naked woman right in front of us and nobody here know what to do. We didn't even dated one girl back in our world, then one in this palce. It's got to be worse, they'll maybe try to seduce us,take all our money, weapon or even worseour life.

Voice of reason:" Your very paranoid man, calm down a bit and listen, what if first we look around the room, find something interesting or not and then get out of here?

Voice:" Yes and that  woman will just look at us and say nothing, like hell that's gonna happen!!!"

 

Original voice:" Calm down everyone first thing first, what reason said wasn't half bad, but instead of looking through the room I say we book it and go. We didn't saw anything and that's all. We will not help weak people like heroes, we aint that. We'll never help weaker people, they'll never help us out in the end and will run like idiot into danger. So let's get out."

Everyone:"YES!"

 

Slowly but surely I walk in the opposite direction,  trying to not get noticed.

"Who are you? The new torturer?"

I freeze, she noticed me.

She raise her head up

"Great."

"No matter how much you will torture I will never give in. I will not use my power to destroy my kin. I....."

"OK miss, first thing first I aint no torturer, second I just want to get out of the palace and third I don't even know who you are strange naked woman."

"Then..who are you?

"I'm no one alright,  I'm just gonna leave you alone and try to find an exit on my own."

"Wait! Please you got to help me."

"No."

"Wh..what?"

"No, I do not want to be involved, thank you very much."

"Wait, I can see it very clearly, your soul is pure and untaint, you're a good man, I can trust you."

Her expression is very serious.
"How can I trust you?"

"My name is Luna and I know that you are a summoned hero."

Unfazed

"How?"

"It's thank to my power, I can one status and class, tho yours is very strange. Every stat is mark with interrogation points, but your class hero isn't, so I know that you got summoned."

"Alright...but give me one reason why I should help you."

"Because I know where the exit is." 

She smiled

"I..don't need your help for that."

"So you know where the exit is? The palace is big enough to host at least ten thousand people, it is very big."she smirked

ke. Shit I can't understand how the castle work and I need someone to find that fucking exit, but on the other hand I don't won't to be locked in one place or worst.

...................

"FINE." I scream

I go near her, she got very very long red hair with dust and piece of debris from the wall. That one horn the right side of her head, the other was ripped, there is still a little bit of it, seems like they couldn't rip it all of.

 

I take her handcuff in my two hand and destroy it in two. I do the same to the rest of her binding chain.

She collapse and can get up. She wasn't feed for a very long time, she barely has any skin on her arm and leg, I could see her bone.

"Thank you.."

"We should get o.."

*auto enhancing speed and reflexes*

I dodge to the left, my body contort, looking behind there were three person, assassins.

they're wearing masks and full suits, it's impossible to know who they are. I mean I don't know anyone here so...

Just their eyes could be seen, blue, brown and green. The order from my right to my left.

 

"Well, i didn't expect you to dodge this. What a shame you could have died a painful death, but now you'll have to die painfully, ahahahah"

he lick his dagger with a mean look.

...Does he know that what he's doing is not sanitary, the dagger could have very dangerous germ and kill him. I'm sure the isn't a very advance medicines in this world or do they use ailment cure?

"Who told you to kill me ?"

"ahahah. Well you're going to die anyway so....The king ordered us to kill the hero traitor. I mean you must be weak to have been labelled as traitor by the boot licking king. Come on all he's good at is lying and deciving people."

"Sir, please refrain from saying this if his majesty her you"

"You would tell him?" A pressure begin to form and bloodlust emetes from him.

"N.no sir" 

Cowards.

"Anyway, where was I...Right to kill you.......DIE!!"

He leap torward me, dagger first.

 

Idiot.

"Time stop."

sfx: fwooo

A gigantic sphere appeared and engulfed every person in the prison.

He was not moving, he could not move, I stopped time from flowing. My skills let me stop time,rewind time, leap through time to become intangeble. All of this if I have enough TM points (time meter).

"Ahahahahaha. One wish, with just one fucking wish i am invinsible, The time meter is always full and can't go down.Ahahahah......"

"This is pretty boring. Where the thrill of fighting, the exitment and adrenaline?"

*sigh*

"I should end this now."

From my inventory I take my weapon. A bat with everything except the handle is flattened, my main weapon.

I march torward the leaping assassin and I swing in his abdomen.

"Time flow"

sfx: duunnn

The next second the sphere retract and that assassin flew out of the room to crash into the wall in the end of the hallway and the room I was had cracks everywhere.

Standing in awe the other assassins shrug in fear, they didn't understood what happen.

They tried to escape...I didn't gave them the chance to do so, my speed was still enhanced. They were running, I appeared in front of them  and hit one in the jaw, his head spin and twist.

sfx:Craack!!

"p.p..please let me go, I won't tell a soul, ple.."

I swing and his head detach, blood splattering the bars and on the ground.

.....................

I look at the first man I killed. The abdomen had a very deep mark of my bat, blood coming out of his eyeballs and mouth, mask covered in red.

This is how strong I am and how weak people from here are, this should be an higly trained assassin right?

I feel like I'm gonna vomit, but as my body is Zero he was unfazed.

 

I go to the room, she was shocked, mouth open, she could not make words out of what happen. She saw a man disapear and reappear the next second sending a man to the wall ten meters away.

"H..how?"

I take a mantle and cover her naked self. Her frail body can't move and so I take her with my arms, like a princess.

"Luna right?....Show me the exit"

"R..right!"

 

And so without knowing I got mself involved in something very big, but that I wouldn't know till later.Goddamnit.

7