chapter 5: fugitives
63 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

The king's chamber.

 

"AAAAAAAAAh.."

"Shut it stupid bitch."

*slap, punch

"I'm benevolant to let you stay alive and that how you thank me you filty beast.Maybe I should have let you rot in your cell."

*punch

 

The king was in his bedroom, while the heroes went to the festival in the city, he was beating to death a beastmen, fucking her with his chubby body. The sound of scream, pain, the squeaky sound of the bed and the disgusting fornication.

A buttler was standing beside the door, watching with animosity look at the scene in front of him.

The beastmen wiggle, trying to get out, run. All she get is a punch straight in the face.

 

"eeeeh."

The beastmen stop moving, accepting her fate, her eyes expressionless, she had resign.

"That's it you slutty fuck, your nothing...ah.a.Aa.a."

The king continued to fuck her, sheets covered in blood and sweat, the sent of semen and pre filled the room.

The buttler put an handkerchief on his mouth and nose, still waiting for his king's order.

 

*BAAAAAAAAM

The earth was shacking to the point where the king fell out of the bed with the beastmen, who face first hit the floor. The king startled stand up with a bit of difficult thank to his chubby belly.

"W.what happen? why did the castle trembled? A earthquake?"

"Sir,here his your clothes.."

The buttler stand beside him, arms like a coat hanger.

"Give me that"

He hurried to get dressed .

"Christopher..dispose of.. this.."

"Yes sir."

He open the door violently, screaming .

" Guards what is happening?"

Two guard saluted the king ,hand in the the forehead, military fashioned.

"Sir we have no ideas, the tremor was so sudden.

 

The king march rapidely to every part of his castle, searching for someone who know what happen.

"Where are the guards?"

"They're patrolling the festival."

"They're just playing around you want to say, search around and alarm me if something unusual happened, I am clear!"

"Yes your majesty!" 

the two knight run to warn the others.

 

"This fucking festival is very annoying, the maid are having a feast this night, they're not gonna come in the palace till tomorrow. I wanted to get off this night I guess I'll just wait, but I'll be harder and harsher to them. Christopher bring me that elf in my chambers this night."

 

"The one in the second or third prison?"

"The second prison."

"It will be done sir."

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Meanwhile

 

"So where is the exit?"

two people are running in the hallway.

"Turn left, go straight, take the stairs and then go left aggain. We should be passing by the kitchen ."

The sound of shoes tip taping on the ground.

I do has she says, went left, straight, the stairs and left again, but when near the royal kitchen I stopped.

"W.what are you doing, shouldn't we get out as fast as possible?"

"For how much time did you not eat food?"

"I think almost a week, but you don't have to worry about it my body is special and can resist without eating for a long period of time."

uwa. She didn't eat for a week that's hard, even for me I would stray up kill myself if i couldn't it someting. Food is life.

"No. You have to eat something, I don't want you to collapse or die because of malnutrition, so I'm going to make you something."

"But...."

"No but, you'll eat and that's all."

 

I open the door kicking it very very very lightly.

A big table in center of the room, a candelabra right above the table , very big pillars that extends to the ceiling, betwin each pillar there is a round arche that unit two at the time. A round window in the far end of the room with two smaller ones  at the sides. The biggest window has a mosaic, a femal, I suppose, wearing a crown and on the other side a man who is also wearing a crown, the two smaller window both have two angels, white wings and a yellow halo.

On the left a lot of wine bottle of different mark and type.

On the right was the door for the kitchen.

 

I make her sit, posing her delicatly in the first chair of the table. Then I enter the kitchen,  a oven placed near the wall in a corner, utensil hanging from a wooden frame, long pots with water and wine. A cauldron in the middle of the room hanging with a metal chain, fire wood down the cauldron and finally wood plates placed in table.

There also seem to be another room in the far end, it's almost like a fridge, very cold, but the food is preserved with salt. Meat, fish, vegetable, there is also past, big long chungs of pasta and some spiecies in jars.

 

First thing first I wash my hand, pouring in a little vase some water from the jar, then I take some past and place it in a plate, meat, vegetable and spices. . Light up the fire wood with a simple spell called fire finger, trying to keep it as low as possible to not burn the place. Even a simple spell as this one could burn this entire palace, thank to my high magic power.                                                                                         First pour water into the cauldron with some vegetable, carrot and potatoes that have been pelt, , I take a cutting board and proceed to cut the meat and pasta into little pieces while the water boil with the vegetables to flovared it. Then plunge the meet and pasta in the cauldron, wait around twenty minutes and voila, a vegetable pasta meat soup to revigorate the body. Add a pinch of salt and spices like pepper and ginger.

With a ladle I take some and pour it in two round plates.

 

"Here..."

I  lay down the plate near her and take a seat as well.

"Thanks."

She take a spoon and plunge it in the soup, she eat it. Her face went straight, tear flowing from her eyes.
"cough..cough."

"Are you alright, did I put to muh salt?"

"No......It's delicious..hic..it's been so long since I have eaten something that I forgot how good it can be. Thank you"

 

Why did I help her? Because I'm scared,I'm scared that she'll faint, I need her to be awake the entire time if i want to find an exit and right she's the only one that knows.

I take a eat the soup, it's not that disgusting, at least the food here seem of good quality, well it is a castle of a king, chubby king.

........................

"Tell me, how did you get imprissoned?"

"......It happened a year ago, my father warned me to not get close to humans, I was foolish and followed a pack with metal armors. I was surrounded as soon as I let my guard down, they were numerous and they caught me. They brought me here, the king beat me and teared off one of my horns. It hurted so much, I bled so much, I pled  and pled, but he was rutless and keep beatting me."

 

I knew it, trusting that shady king was a very bad idea, thank you my istinct, knowledge and sassy  character.

"So changing subject, you told me that you have the power to see someone's status, is it rare?

"Very, the reason why I'm sill alive is because of the skill. They take one of my horns each month to create a magical artifact."

"Just one?"

"They take only one because they want to taunt me, it's a form of mental torture, for demon our horns are a simbol of pride."

"I  see."

 

"I forgot to ask you. What is your name?"

"...it's Zero, that's my name." I take another sip .

"That's a very odd name."

"Yours is not better."

"I..I am not saying it's a bad name.."

"But it's weird.."

*akward silence*

 

"A..aniway what are you going to do once we're out of here?"

"Why should you know?"

"It..just that I'm curious, if you don't want to tell me that ok." She gestures.

*sigh

"Well  it's not a secret, I'm going to explore this world, top to bottom. Finding secrets, relics, history and anciant ruins. I want to have thrills, adventures, that's what I'm going to do."

"Wow that sound so cool...When I get back I'll go back to see my father. I'll probably stay home forever, I don't ever want to experience the pain."

She put her right hand to her left arm, tightening her grip. A tic?

....................

 

It took half an hour to finish the soup.

"It was very delicious, thank you very much."

She finished everything without leaving anything.

"Alright let's get moving, I just want to get out of here as quickly as possible."

"I'll give you a piggy back, now that you've regain some strenght."

I kneel and she climb my back, putting her arms around my neck. It's easier to carry her this way and it doesn't hinder my movement.

I exit the room and I'm back on the rocky hallway.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Did you find anything unusual?"

"No your majesty, nothing is missing or destroyed.

"Good, I'm going to return to my chamber, if you want anything report to Christopher, I am clear."

"Yes!"

The guards run to their position, two royal guard stand beside the king and they left for his quarter.

 

Almost arriving to his chamber, something nobody could have predicted.

"Mmmh!!!?What the..!"

to the king's surprise, two people that he did not account for were standing right in front of him.

Yes it was Zero and Luna

"Well..shit."

"What is hero-sama doing here and worst of all why is a demon riding you back, wait Luna, guards capture the corrupted hero, he's been corrupted by that wrenched demon,quick, we can still save his poor soul!!"

two guards leaps towrad me with the intent of capturing me,but....they're slow,way to slow. I'm not using any skills and yet I can see all they're movements.

I dash and ran past everyone. I can't deal with this shit so I'll just let them alone.

 

"W.WHAT? catch him before he escpaes."

"Yes, we'll bring him back!"

"Christopher, go alert all the royal guards and wake up that lazy fucking knigh Markus, NOW!!"

The buttler suddently disappear.

"This is impossible, how did he survive? how did he found Luna and the magic door no one could enter except me?What about the assassin?

So many question and no one to answer, I'll rip him apart when I get my hand on him.I'll be sure to render him incapable to disobey me.

 

 

"Go right and then straight up the exit should be there!"

I turn, run like a madman, ignoring everything this castle has,tho I gotta say this castle his magnificent and rich of artist sculptures and painting.

Finally the exit!

I could not care anymore and just kicked the door, the moment it happen the door flew away, hit the very long stairs and ricochet creating some holes.

"W..why did you kick the door?"

Sweet liberty. It at least passed 4 hours, 1 hour trying to find an exit, another one for rescuing my guide, one hour to navigate around this maze of a palace and eating some soup and at least 40 other to get out. I could not give a damn anymore

 

What I didn't know was, people were feasting and right now I'm a bit embarassed by what I have done.

The whole city had their eyes on us, this is the worst situation I have ever been in my life.

4