Chapter 6: A dissapointing world
56 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

I feel very embarrased right now...I didn't think straight and ended up doing something stupid.

Well now that it's done they're no turning back, but what should I say to not come up as an impulsive and stupid guy.

I'll...

Soon enough the guards caught up to us, they were more then before, they must have alerted them, they charging right up and ready to fight this time.

 

"W.what, how did they destroyed the magical castle's door ?"

Magic..castle's door?What is he talking about?WAIT, I turn around to see the door again and to my surprise a hexagram was drawn with very whity chalk, I thought it was just a fancy decoration!It was magical? Isn't that supposse to be more robust if it's enhanced with magic and this  time I'm clearly confident that it was made by a powerfull magician.It's the main entrance door of the palace!

 

"How did you know that the door was imbued with magic?" She had sparkly eyes, waiting for an answer, brimming with the curiosity to know how I did it.

My character impassive just standing there with a high mighty look, in my head tho it was different:

Voice of wisdom: Those in favor of saying "we know" raise your hand

Everyone raise their hand

Voice of wisdom: So be it. 

With a little hammer, like those in a tribunal, he hit the table. BAM BAM BAM

 

"I knew of course, it was so obvious and very weak."

This was a very big lie,of  course neither Zero nor Luna knew but the magic hexagram was built by a very powerfull magician of the ancient times,now it was just a piece of metal with a giant foot mark on it.

"You're magical power must be very high if you could see it." She hasn't lost those pure, glimmering eyes, not a trace of doubt. She way too pure for this world,but it not the time and everyone's gaze was on us.

A 1,89m guy, short black hair and dark eyes, wearing a blue hoodie and jeans with sport shoes. (Yes this is the clothes available for the time bender class)A girl in his back with red hair and eyes, that is only wearing a mantle. I would understand if they found this strange.

To everyone's confusion it was soon met with a person I really dislike, the king.

 

"My people hear me out."

He marched right past me, I really wanted to make him stumble and that the fat ass would roll up in the stairs, but I would refrain from doing that it will just complicate this situation.

"Today in this glorious festival wich rappresent the 400 years of the costuction of this beautiful city. Today I do not stand as your king, but as a sinner. The sin of not properly guiding the present hero right here, by my fault he was corrupted by a this malificent of a demon."

Tears start to fall from his eyes.

Is good with word, he's better as an actor.

 

The crowd look around and their talk can be heard from here. Soon the confusion transform into anger, it wasn't directed to me but to Luna.

 

The crowd: kill her, kill her, kill her. This bitch must die. Corrupting our hero, kill her your majesty.

 

"WE will punish such injustice, guards kill that demon."

They make their move, spear in hand they carefully march torward us.

"Hero do not resist, we can save from this corruption."

All of them were very serious, but I didn't care care, I'll just jump and run to the rempart.

 

The moment the guards are about to strike, someone else join this party, a shadow diving us  from the sky.

*auto enhancing speed and agility*

My relexes kicks in and I jump backward, next thing the rock at the entrance of the palace shattered and a man wearing a full white armor, a long sharp sword, the handle and cross-guard are of a golden color. The sword is longer then him, one could guess that he is strong. Bulky man, lot of muscles, a brown beard it's a long stubble. He's wearing full armor, but doesn't have a helmet.

He rest the large sword to his shoulder and laught.

"This is the first time someone dodge my sword. AHAHAHAHA."

"Markus, did you jump from the third floor?"

He look over to his majesty and bow slightly

"Yes, your buttler just warned me and hearing your voice I knew something was happening down there. So I open the window, took my sword and jump. I didn't account for the sword's weight and it destroyed the magnificent entrance.I'm very sorry."

The king looked him, angered .

"Markus arrest the hero and kill that demon."

"I can't use whatever method I want to arrest him?

"..Yes."

 

He grinned.

"I'm sorry boy, but I won't be nice."

 

Luna is sweating profusely.

"Zero..run..run as fast as you can this man is powerful..gulp..RUN!

"Why?"

"Eeeh?"

"Why should I run from him, if he's strong that good, I want to have some fun."

"What are you saying?"

 

"Surrender hero, the man in front of you is the captain of the royal guards, the most powerful knight in all Vanmian."

This is perfect I want to fight, I want to fight someone strong. The assassins were boring, they thought they were hot shot, but they were weak!

"Markus has now become a lv 51 paladin."

............

...........
..........

"Impossible..."

My face was shocked, I wanted to process what that fatty said, but my brain wanted to reject it, the information is a lie right?

 

"EEEh...that right just yesterday he gain a level, he's the strongest, almost on par with Aargam and his generals."

The words were soon followed by cheers and people crying of joy and applaud.

I went blank for a bit, looking at the blue sky.

"What are you doing standing there run, we have no chance to beat him, the assassins earlier were only lv 27, he's on a completly different level!"

 

I couldn't believe it..he was..lv51!I put my right hand on my face. Then I take Luna arms and take them off me. She hit the ground.

"W..what?"

"Did the hero regain his sense and was realeased from the demon's grip" Shouted in a narrative voice for the crowd.

...................

"It's a joke right......"

"Eeeh??.."

"Tell me this just a farce,a joke, a prank? YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THIS WHOLE CONTINENT HIS LEVEL 51!!!!"

A big gush of wind, accompanied by strong pressure of my words breaking the floor like a spider web, cracks formed around me, everyone was taken aback. I had one of the meannest look I ever done.

I summoned my weapon, bloodlust directed to the king and his guards.

"This is disapointing."

I dash, dissapearing from their site and reappiring in front of the knight. Eyes glowing with an azzure color.

"Kee!.."

He swing his sword to hit the left side of my body. It is met by my left hand who grab it firmely, ripping and cracking the sword till it broke and shatter. I was holding a piece of the sword, I tossed it and continued to walk torwad the knight. 

He's shacking, so are the guards and king, the crowd was silent, looks of confusing and terror start to shown off in the people.

 

"What did you do?" asked Markus

"ahahahah"

I lost it, punching the side of his chest, he could not see it. He flew and like a rogdoll continued to roll for a time.

"H..h..how, i. did not see anything."

The knight was laying on the floor, crattered by the impact of the fall, his expression was a mix of anger,confusion and shock.

 

"Luna!"

"Y.yes."

"Who is the most powerful man, beastmen, demon, monster in this world, WHO!?"

"I..it's Aagram, the demon lord of Avarice"

"What is..his level?"

" Lv 62, why are you asking this?"

...................

In alternia gaining level wasn't that hard in the beginning and players who often get to lv99 easily. A year ago the developers made an interesting feature, they raised the lv cap it went from 100 to..200 and I max my character, I grind up my character for 60000 hrs of my life, 6 years and 8 months.

 

"That is because my level is way above them, If I wanted I could killed them with just a finger, I'm discouraged from exploring this world now, if the best fighter is at that level then what's the point!"

"What have you been saying, have you gone mad? First of all how did you sent flying my knight."

"Eennnh? I have gone mad,ahah. Yeah maybe, something just shattered in me. You want to know SO badly how I am this strong?....Because I'm level 200"

"What!!" 

The king took a step back, all his confidence was gone, meanwhile Luna had a frightened look. She realised why her power was ineffectif against me, that was because his level was on par with the gods.

"Y.You're lying, how can you be level 200, nobody in the thousand years has ever been able to go past 70 and now you're telling us  you are level 200, what kind of blasphemous lie is this."

 

"Eeh.." I shrug it off and take back Luna in my arms.

"I could not care the least about your opinion and now If you'll excuse us, we should take our leave and never come back to this shitty city."

I jump with all my power, dodging everyone and land on the roof a far away house, holding the pressure of my fall with wind magic. I continued to do so till I was near the entrance of the rempart and then dash, a burst of wind hit the people around and cleared the way for me to escape.

 

 

"Luna do you what?"

"W.what?"

"If there is no one stronger then me then I just go on a siteseeing tour around the world, exploring ruin and dungeon, it's a bit like before but with less fight. I just hope something interresting will happen.

"ahahahah. I hope for you too that you will find something in your research."

 

And so it begin. My search for entertainment. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

It seems like everything is going accordly to the prophecy, all the people are present in this word.

A hero, a demon lord, a swordmaster, a saint, a saintess, a monster and of course the mysterious god, who doesn't quite understand the power he has.

This will be fun. Ufufufu

5