Chapter 1ー Part 2 : Summoning Ceremony
1.1k 11 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NAME: Silvy Rosalia (?)
AGE: 16 (?)

STRENGTH: F (?)
STAMINA: F (?)
AGILITY: F (?)
DEXTERITY: F (?)
MAGIC: F (?)
MANA: F (?)

SKILL: NONE (?)

 

'This thing called status seems to be unreliable. I don't know how it works, but for sure, it can't read my own strength.' Sulfie thought carefully as she analyzed the status window.

"How was it? Have you seen your status window? Have you seen the blessing goddess Thirena has given you?" Said The Emperor.

'Blessing?. I don't have that.'

Sulfie status window is too empty. Compared to other people, her status window is practically a placeholder.

"Have any of you have question to ask." Said the Emperor.

To which many people raise their hands. Only Sulfie stood still and didn't raise her hand. The beautiful woman wearing a church uniform then picks one person. That person is a boy with a handsome face. He seems to be popular among the girl around.

"Can we get back to our home world?." He asks.

The beautiful woman answered. " Once the Demon Lord is defeated, you can choose to stay or go back to your original world."

"Is there magic existed in this world?." Ask another person.

This time, the wise old man answered. " There is a magic that exists in this world. Just looking at your status window, you should know magic exists." He said with scorn.

The guy who asked scratched his head in embarrassment.

One by one, people ask questions out of curiosity or confirmation. Someone even questioned the identity of the old man and the beautiful woman beside the emperor. The old man turns out to be the sorcerer supreme as well as the prime minister of the empire. The woman is a saint as well as the princess of the empire, the emperor's sister.

When everyone has done asking their question, a woman quietly walks to the front. The girl is wearing glasses. Her black hair is braided neatly. She smiles eerily as she approaches the emperor. Slowly, she takes off her glasses, revealing a beauty hidden underneath.

"Aren't that Silvy?."

"Is she always that beutifull?."

"Is must be because a blessing... no doubt."

Seeing her act differently, her classmates whisper among themselves. The Silvy they have known is a nerdy girl that constantly getting bullied by the girl. It is unclear why she is constantly being bullied, but some say because of the most handsome man in the class, Leo. There's a rumor that Leo actually has a crush on Silvy. No one knows where the rumor comes from, but seeing Leo's attitude, the rumor seems to be true. Some girl who has a crush on Leo is jealous because of the rumor. So the nerdy girl, Silvy, getting bullied since then. Every time Silvy is bullied, Leo somehow always appears to help her and ask her what's happened. But Silvy always brushes him off. Some of the guys even speculate that Leo actually orchestrates the bullying of Silvy.

One of the leading girls who always bullied Silvy, Molly frowned upon seeing Silvy act confidently as she walked close to the emperor. Slowly, she undone her braided hair and made her long hair fall following gravity. Her charm goes up to maximum. Then she suddenly stops in the middle between the emperor and her classmate. The throne room then falls into silence, as if there is a pressure that makes them afraid to make a noise.

ONE-SECOND PASSES.

TWO-SECOND PASSES.

THREE-SECOND PASSES.

FOUR-SECOND PASSES.

FIVE-SECOND PASSES.

The royal guard suddenly regain their composure and reacted to what happened. Suddenly many people approached Silvy and pointed their swords.

"What do you think you are doing? Who permitted you to approach his majesty?!" The royal guard captain said angrily.

Silvy is unfaced by the sword. 

"Why do I need permission to do so?..." Ask Silvy arrogantly.

"You are in the presence of his majesty. If you want to get close to his majesty, obviously, you need permission!!" Said the captain.

Silvy then looks the emperor in the eyes.

"Then, your majesty, can you give me your permission to approach?" She said while bowing elegantly.

The emperor saw what Silvy was doing from start to finish. Her arrogance, confidence, and elegant gesture catch his eyes. The emperor could not help himself but laugh out loud. He then claps her hand amused at the bold action of the girl in front of him.

"Fine... I'll permit you. All of you lowered your sword and gave this lady way." Said the emperor.

The royal guard lowered their sword and gave Silvy a way to approach the emperor. But Silvy just stood in there and didn't move. This obviously confuses not only the emperor but everyone else in that room.

"Why you didn't come closer?." Ask the emperor.

"This is the place where I want to be," Silvy replied.

"So you did not intend to approach me." Said the emperor.

"Yes, I did not intend to approach your majesty. I just want to stand here." Said Silvy.

Some of the royal guards want to make a move again, but the emperor gestures to them to stop.

"What do you want?" Ask the emperor calmly.

"Tell me how this status window measures power." Said Silvy.

 

NAME: Silvy Rosalia (?)
AGE: 16 (?)

STRENGTH: F (?)
STAMINA: F (?)
AGILITY: F (?)
DEXTERITY: F (?)
MAGIC: F (?)
MANA: F (?)

SKILL: NONE (?)

 

She then shows her status window to the emperor.

Weak... that's the emperor's first impression upon seeing Silvy's status window. With her confidence and arrogance, the emperor thought she was probably powerful. But seeing that status window, the emperor is disappointed. She didn't even have a title or blessing. The girl in front of him was simply unworthy to be a hero.

"Send her to the dungeon." Said the emperor coldly.

The royal guard, who is already displeased with Silvy's attitude, gladly does so. As the royal guard approached her, Silvy just stood still and smiled in response.

29