Chapter 4ー Part 1 : Friendly Wyvern
622 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silvy doesn't know how long she has been sitting in the wyvern nest. It feels like forever, she's been trying to find a way to escape from the nest, but the reptile keeps eyeing her. Silvy is afraid if she shows a single sign of movement trying to escape, the reptile will do something immediately. So Silvy really afraid to move a single muscle. Her body was already becoming stiff, keeping the same posture for an extended period of time. Her only hope now is that the wyvern will eventually sleep or fly away, leaving her alone. But seeing the reptile behaviour, that will not happen any time soon.

The reptile is looking at her, once in a while tilting its head, judging her movement. Then suddenly, a sound comes from Silvy's stomach startling the giant reptile. The reptile's sudden movement also startled Silvy, and she couldn't help herself trying to run away. But the reptile nest is at the top of the mountain; there's no safe way to run away. There's no cave nearby to hide into, only a cliff at the edge of a hill. Silvy didn't realize the steep cliff and just jumped down to save her life. Only when she had already jumped into the cliff did she realize how grave of a mistake she had made. Fortunately, she manages to grab a branch on the side of the cliff.

Coincidentally, nearby the branches, there's a small cave. Noticing the cave, Silvy quickly climbs the branch and tries to go inside the cave. A shadow then obstructs the sunlight; Silvy knows that the shadow belongs to the giant reptile. Silvy then frantically climb the branch and jump into the cave. Once inside the cave, only then Silvy could let a sigh of relief. But then she looks inside the cave; There's no light, only utter darkness. If Silvy wants to go down safely, she has to go into that utter darkness. She couldn't possibly climb down that steep cliff, moreover, when the reptile is still out there. The only way is to walk into the dark, gloomy cave.

Silvy is really hungry that her stomach rumbled earlier. But there's nothing to eat. Searching for food in this cave also is not feasible. So Silvy chooses to sit down to rest for a while. She then sits down and rests her shoulder on the cave wall. When she sits down, she finally realizes what kind of outfit she is wearing.

"This is not my school uniform", She mutter as she inspects her outfit.

When the wyvern saw Silvy walking into the cave, there was a Lindwurm nest inside the cave. Unlike her, the Lindwrum is a venomous and ferocious beast. If it sees a human, it will immediately hunt the human and eat it. The wyvern wants to pull Silvy out of the cave, but the cave is too small for a massive body. The only option is to go into a different entrance. She hopes by the time she arrives inside the cave, Silvy is still alive.

16