Chapter 4ー Part 2 : Friendly Wyvern
451 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silvy is pondering why her clothes could be changed. Is this so-called transmigration? is this not my body? She wonders if she is already dead and if this is actually the afterlife. She probably reincarnated into a different person. Unfortunately, there's no mirror to check if she has become a different person. Ultimately, she stopped thinking about it and decided to explore the cave, searching for a way out. Although Silvy is scared of darkness, there's no other way besides exploring the cave. She has no courage to climb down the cliff, not to mention there's a giant flying reptile awaiting her outside. Her only safes option is to explore the cave.

Silvy gathers her courage to take a step into the utter darkness of the cave. She knows she can't see anything, but even so, she is determined to explore the cave. With her little courage, she carefully walks into the dark cave. In the cave, there's a faint source of light. It is not enough to illuminate the cave, but once her eyes get used to the darkness, she will be able to barely see in the dark.

As she walks deep into the cave, she suddenly regrets her decision to explore the cave. She should just lay down at the entrance and wait for an opportunity to climb down. She knows there's a chance to survive and find food if she succeeds. Although exploring the cave is the safes way, there's no guarantee she will find a way out. This cave could be a one-way cave. But she was already so deep into it to walk back. Even if she looked back, she already couldn't see the cave entrance. So Silvy keeps walking and stays committed to walking explore the cave.

Silvy didn't realize something was stalking her. The one stalking her is an amphibious lizard with only two hands, a Lindwrum. The lindwrum has been eyeing her since she enters the cave. It's a coincidence that a human enters his nest when hungry. Even so, the lindwrum is hesitant to attack the human. There's some kind of scary aura surrounding the human. So, the lindwrum decided to hide and observe the human first.

'plop'

A water droplet falls into Silvy's head.

"Ah... what's that!!"

Silvy is startled by it. She frantically jumps and falls into a paddle.

"There's a water here?"

Because it was dark, Silvy didn't realize the large body of water in the cave. She is lucky enough not to fall into it but not lucky enough not to get wet.

"Ah... I should be more careful. Thankfully I do not fall into a deep one yet."

Silvy slowly stands up and walks carefully.

The lindwrum observing her realizes that she is not a threat. Although there's a scary aura surrounding her, it seems it does not belong to her. So, without hesitation, the lindwrum launched its body to Silvy, ready to maul his prey.

Without warning, a giant lizard attacked her from behind. Silvy has no time to try to resist the sudden attack, and her body falls to the ground. The giant lizard then began mauling her. She can't resist. The pain of her flesh being ripped apart by the lizard make her shout in agony. This is it; she will die being eaten by a giant lizard. There's no hope for surviving.

16