Chapter 4ー Part 3 : Friendly Wyvern
458 8 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leave a comment to motivate me. Seeing your comment let me know you are actually there and will greatly motivate me. Even a simple comment with just an emoji or thanking me for the chapter, I will be happy to seeit.

Join my discord server for updates and chatting. You can also give me feedback there.

 

Get eating alive is the more gruesome way to die. That's what's happening to Silvy right now. The weird giant lizard is devouring her lower body part. Slowly, her consciousness began to fade, the pain slowly disappearing. Her body becomes colder as her body temperature rapidly drops. The light in her eyes faded as her vision also began to fade. Silvy is slowly dying. There's no hope, only despair. If she knew she had no way of surviving and would die eventually, she would choose to jump down the cliff and die by committing suicide. At least, she has to experience herself slowly dying by being eaten by a giant lizard.

The wyvern flies up high in the sky, scouting the surrounding mountain. She is searching for another entrance to the cave that can fit her body. While searching, the wyvern is a bit confused about why she would care about the human girl. Obviously, she is afraid of her at first and tries to attack her because she fills in and threatens her children. Is it because of guilt that she almost kills the girl, or there's another reason?. The wyvern didn't know for sure, but she chose to not think too deeply because it would hurt her head.

When the wyvern finds a large cave entrance, she immediately dives down and gracefully lands in front of the entrance. From here on, She could not use her wing to fly. She can only use her two feet which she rarely uses. She is a bit uncomfortable at first. Rather than using her feet alternatingly to walk, she hops like a frog and occasionally falls over. But slowly, she gets used to it. Although she didn't walk normally, at least she can make progress. The wyvern has a natural night vision, so she doesn't have to struggle to navigate the cave in the dark. Her sense of smell is also strong. She usually uses it on hunting prey. But today, she is not searching for prey. She is searching for someone to save from lindwrum, which is uncharacteristic for a wyvern like her. Even so, she defies her instinct and wants to keep the girl.

As she walks deep into the cave, her nose picks up a strong smell of iron. Smelling that, the wyvern suddenly frantically hopped into the source of the scent. She knew that smell of iron was not actually an iron, but the scent of human blood, a large amount of blood. It seems like she is already too late. Even so, she still wants to confirm it first.

When she arrived, she saw the lindwrum devouring Silvy. Her lower body was already gone. Only her top half remains. Looking at Silvy's face, she knew Silvy was already dead. It would be a miracle if she was still alive. Seeing that, the wyvern attacks the lindwrum without thinking. She is currently angry and venting all her anger on the lindwrum. The two giant reptiles then start battling each other. The wyvern knows her chance of winning is low inside a cave. Even knowing that she is still determined to kill the lindwrum.

 

 

16