Chapter 4ー Part 4 : Friendly Wyvern
430 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the battle between a wyvern and lindwrum inside a cave, obviously, the wyvern is at a disadvantage. Wyvern is a sky predator that attacks from the sky and takes advantage of her ability to fly. But inside the small narrow cave that was filled with some water, the flying advantage couldn't be used. The wyvern is struggling to battle the lindwrum. The wyvern used her claw and mouth to attack, while the lindwrum used his snake-like body trying to bite the wyvern. The battle between the two giant reptiles is so fierce. If someone is watching this battle, they probably think the lindwrum will win. If that was any other wyvern, that might be the case. But for this wyvern, it will be a different story. The wyvern attack is so fierce and disregards her own safety. All she wants to do is to attack the lindwrum, not defend with the potential venomous attack she will get.

When the battle between the two creatures finally settles, anyone can see there's no clear winner. The lindwrum died from losing his head. The wyvern is still alive, but she will die being poisoned anytime soon. The wyvern drags her body close to the girl's corpse. She drags herself into the girl's corpse for one last look. When she is already near the girl, her body collapses, and she loses all strength. Even when the battle between her and the lindwrum has already ended, she still doesn't know why she is angry and wants to avenge the girl. Slowly, she closed her eyes and breathed her last.

Deep inside the mind space, Sulfie is dumbfounded seeing both Silvy and the wyvern die just like that.

"How come it ends just like that? I can't approve this." Said Silvy while frowning.

She then closes the akashic record she has been reading.

"Their story has yet to be ended, if I didn't give my permission, it can't just end."

She then stretches her body and jumps up and down.

"Well, let me take over the body first."

Sulfie then proceeds to take over the body.

Inside the cave, the corpse that has already lost its lower part suddenly opens its eyes.

"Aw, that's really hurt. I thought I will not feel anything, guess I am wrong."

Sulfie then tries to wake her body and stand up but quickly realizes she doesn't have the feet to stand up.

"Oh yeah, the lower part gets eaten by that damn lizard. Let's sort this problem first."

Sulfie then cast divine magic to heal herself. Suddenly, the cave is illuminated by a bright golden light from Sulfie's magic. Slowly, the lower part of her body regenerates from nothing. If anyone sees this scene, they probably worship her for causing such an impossible miracle. Once her injury is healed, she stands up and proceeds to stretch her body.

"Ah... feels good. No more pain,"

As she stretched her body, she noticed her hair changing color.

"Is not black anymore, is this the side effect of divine magic? The hair turn into blonde like my original body."

She plays with her hair a bit and then looks to her side.

"Well, now then. What will I do with this." Sulfie said as she looked at the wyvern corpse.

15