Chapter 5ー Part 1 : The End Is A New Beginning
456 7 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On top of the mountain, below the beautiful night sky. Two girls sitting around a bonfire eat some meat they have just roasted. One of the girls has beautiful long blonde hair with blue eyes. She is wearing a grey robe that is half torn at the bottom. The other girl has relatively short silver hair compared to the blonde girl. It is still long by definition. Her hair barely touches her bulging chest. The silver-haired girl began talking as they ate the meat in their hand.

"Umm... this meat is so tasty. It remind me of the first meat I ever eat." Said the silver-haired girl.

"Is that really that delicious? I just put some salt on it. Nothing special about it." Said the blonde-haired girl.

"When I said is tasty, is tasty. No question ask, alright!!"

The blonde-haired girl just looks at her and eats her portion of the meal in silence. The Silver-haired girl really loves the meat she is eating. The way she eats the meat is like she has never eaten in her entire life. When the meat in her hand was gone, she looked at the blonde-haired girl with a pleading look.

"Is there more?" The silver-haired girl said it cutely.

"Don't worry, there's still plenty more." Said the blonde-haired girl.

"Good!!... I am still not full yet. I think I will not be full anytime soon." Said the silver-haired girl.

"Just be careful eating it, you just recovering after all." Said the blonde-haired girl.

"I know I know, I just have big appetite, so you don't have to worry." Said the silver-haired girl.

They both then continue eating the meat. The silver-haired girl then began to become curious about something.

"Say, I was just wondering." She pauses for a second to swallow the meat in her mouth. "What animal meal is this?"

The blonde-haired girl looks at the silver-haired girl for a second before answering her question.

"Is a wyvern meat." The blonde-haired girl said with an amicable smile.

The silver-haired girl's face then becomes green all of a sudden, and vomiting all the meat she has eaten. She looked at the blonde-haired girl as if she was the devil. Why exactly is the silver-haired girl vomiting the tasty food that she was just happily eating? Well, that's because...

"You are evil!!... I can't believe you made me eat my own kin!! You know I am a wyvern, yet you feed me meat from another wyvern, from my own kin!!"

The blonde-haired girl just keeps smiling and says." Well, that's where you are wrong, that not meat from another wyvern."

"Wait really?" The silver-haired girl looked at the blonde girl with an expectant look.

"Of course, why would I lied to you. That's just you own meat!!"

Hearing that, the silver-haired girl's face become pale and vomiting again.

The blonde-haired girl is Sulfie, the former divine ruler. And the silver-haired girl is the recently deceased friendly wyvern that Sulfie revives into another body by some means. 

16