Chapter 5ー Part 2 : The End Is A New Beginning
395 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Not released as scheduled because I suddenly got sick. I am still sick right now but already feel much better. Sorry for the inconvenience.

 

How did exactly Sulfie revive the wyvern and turn her into a beautiful silver-haired woman? It goes back to when Sulfie revives herself by repairing Silvy's body. She also manages to save Silvy's soul, so rather than go into the cycle of reincarnation, is stay slumber in Sulfie's mind space. Sulfie could just let Silvy would so there is no more sharing body trouble where the dominant consciousness suddenly takes over. But she decided not to do that and save Silvy's soul. Why exactly did she do that? It's simple because she is curious to see Silvy's reaction when she wakes up.

"She probably thinks she is reincarnated or transmigrated. There's no way she would think she has survived after getting eaten by that lindwrum."

Sulfie didn't care what problem two souls had if it was residing in one body. As long as it's interesting and could entertain her, she would exactly ignore the problem. Besides, she is not in a hurry to get her divine body back. Sulfie, though, if she is only alone, her entertainment would only be that much. So what if she has a companion?. It is not that Sulfie feels lonely; she just wants to see Silvy's flabbergasted expression when facing her companion without any memory of having it in the first place.

But a question arrives, who will be her companion?. The companion must be obedient and listen to her scheme. A slave? No, A slave would be too obedient. Should she kidnap some adventurer and torture her to make her obedient?. That would be too extreme, so Sulfie thought of another method. The wyvern, she is dead right now. But once she revived her, there would be some degree of obedience. If she is not obedient, she could always take her child as a hostage. So, she decided to revive the wyvern.

The wyvern body is already full of poison. It would be a hassle to revive the wyvern in her own body. Removing a poison is not an easy task. So what did Sulfie do?. There is no other choice but to search for another empty body. So, Sulfie spread her consciousness, searching for a recently dead person. What she found was a carriage being attacked by a bandit. All the escort knights and the one inside the carriage is dead. The carriage has some sort of insignia. Sulfie didn't recognize that insignia, but surely that insignia belonged to an important person. She was already dead anyway, and her soul was already gone. So Sulfie using her body is still an okay thing to do. Well, it is not her using her body; it is the wyvern. So Sulfie quickly then ascended to the sky, broke the cave ceiling, and flew into where the carriage was.

Sulfie also knows that the bandit is not an ordinary bandit but some kind of assassin targeting the girl. Seems like the girl is an important figure that needs to assassinate. The more important the girl role, the more Sulfie will get entertained. So when she arrives at where the carriage is, she prepares some kind of escape route first. It is not that she is afraid of being cornered by that bandit assassin. She just wants to make the girl's escape believable and leave a little bit of trace for people to find the girl. Just thinking about what would happen later make Sulfie really excited.

13