Chapter 5ー Part 4: The End Is A New Beginning
392 7 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back to the present, The Silver-haired girl is still vomiting her own tasty meat.

"Why are you reviving me as a human anyway? Where is that innocent girl? I am sure that girl and you are a different person. Where is she?" Said The Silver-haired girl.

"Too many questions Wyve... and, I don't know which girl you're talking about?" Said Sulfie; play it dumb.

"I am not your wife!!..." Said the silver-haired girl.

"I said Wyve not wife. Well, I can be your husband if you want." Said Sulfie.

"No way, I already have one!!" 

"Where is he then."

"Um... Death."

"If he already death, why don't you find a new one? For example, me." Said Sulfie seductively.

"You know we, Wyvern is a loyal creatures to our mate right?"

"Well, you are not a wyvern anymore. The moment you died as a wyvern, the moment you meet the end of your own story. Now that I revive you into a new body, that's should be your new story. A new beginning I suppose?" Said Sulfie.

"What's that's supposed to mean!! You know I have a child right?!"

"It has yet to hatch... I think it would be tasty as an omelette."

"Omelete?... what is that?"

" A cook crack egg?"

"Nooo!!! Don't touch my child!! I'll do anything, just don't touch my child."

"Well... in that case. Listen to every instruction I will tell you okay."

"Okay, okay... As long as my child is save." Said the silver-haired girl.

"Great... if one day you didn't listen to me. That day I will have an omelette for dinner, or maybe a grilled wyvern hatchling? Both would be delicious food no doubt." Said Sulfie.

"Devil!! Demon!!! What did I do wrong to get entangled with you!!" Said The silver-haired girl.

After that, Sulfie tries to find out the identity of the wyvern body. She could try to find out about it herself, but it will be too much work for her. So what does she does to find out about that body identity?.

"Well, Wyve... let's go." Said Sulfie.

"Where are we going?" 

"Don't ask anything else. Just listen to what I said, remember?" Said Sulfie with an amicable smile.

"Yes, mam!!" 

Sulfie then flies up to the sky and goes in a certain direction. But as she flew in that direction, she noticed the Wyvern in the human girl body did not follow her. She then flies back to her starting point and sees the Wyvern sitting there pouting her mouth, seemingly upset at Sulfie.

"What are you doing? Follow me!!..." Said Sulfie.

The Wyvern just look at Sulfie with a dejected look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Said Sulfie.

"I can't fly in this body you stupid devil!!" Said the Wyvern angrily.

"Oh right... my bad... tehe~" Said Sulfie.

She then princess carried the Wyvern and began flying in a certain direction.

"Gosh... if you were just an ordinary girl and I were still in my original body, I would already crush you to death." Said the Wyvern angrily.

"In that case, I will have a tasty omelette for dinner." Said Sulfie with a smile.

The Wyvern then became silent and didn't say a single word.

13