Chapter 6ー Part 2: Dilemma
710 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knowing the truth about the world, The Emperor doesn't know what to do with it. Should he oppose every attempt the god have for their entertainment? Or he should just sit and watch as the game between gods progresses. Darma, the Limoges Emperor, didn't know what to do. But as he already believes in different gods from the very beginning, he already has doubts about the commonly known gods from the start. The dream only confirmed his suspicion. Was that dream a way to mislead him from the truth? Surely now, Darma believes in Shullous. Although he called himself Evil God, he belive Shullous was not truly evil. So, Slowly, Darma gathers all the hidden force he has accumulated ever since he was saved by the god Shullous. Then, he will simply sit and wait to see the game progressing. There's nothing he could do to prevent the game from starting; hence he chooses to lay low and wait.

When the Summoning ceremony is conducted, a hero or rather a person from another world appears. Darma was amazed by the sigh and the marvelous light created by the summoning spell. This is the spell that has been passed down in the imperial family since the beginning of the Empire. Roughly a thousand years ago, goddess Thirena gave the Imperial family the summoning spell and summoned the first-ever hero. At the time, Limoges is just a small viscounty inside the duchy of Aquitaine. Thank's tp the hero who saves the world from the demon lord, Limoges, gain recognition. Over time, Limoges grew more prominent and became the great Empire it is today.

As the figure of the heroes appears, yes, heroes, because it is not just one individual like what happened a thousand ago. Darma is surprised by the number of people being summoned, but as he looks around, it seems he is the only one who is surprised. The other seems to expect this to happen. Without even knowing, he, the Emperor of Limoges, has been singled out by his own minister. His firm opposing the gods then becomes stronger. But that can wait later; for now, he has to act in compliance with what the gods want and give a speech to the newly summoned heroes and answer their questions one by one. As the thing proceeds as it should be, there is one girl acting out of the norm. That girl immediately gets sent to prison, suspected of being a spy for the demon.

Darma has other Ideas about the identity of the girl. He suspected that she was a god disguising herself as a hero for entertainment. Later he found out that his guess hit the mark. The girl is indeed a god, but not the god he is expected. The girl claims to be the former divine ruler. Darma doubts her claim, but when she sees his status window, she recognizes the name Shullous. That alone should prove her as a god, not as the divine ruler. Later, the girl asks Darma for his desire, and she promises she will fulfill it. And so, Darma told his desire to the girl. The girl didn't fulfill his desire and has disappeared since then.


Darma is currently in his room, closing his eye, trying to sleep. He emptied his mind of all the problems that had occurred in the last few days. As she slowly fell into a slumber, he heard a loud crash from the window.

"GOOD EVENING DEAR EMPEROR!!" A woman shouted loudly.

This startled Darma, who immediately woke up and assumed a battle stance. He sees a blonde woman and a silver-haired woman standing near the rubble of what used to be his room window.

"Who are you?!." The Emperor asks. 

11