Prologue
7.4k 17 181
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"In this world, the word of a human is law."

She bowed at those words with collected, emerald eyes. Her naked skin, porcelain and pale, shined blue under the luminescent light of the floating orb. It restricted her, dulled her mind, her voice, and her heart. In the end, her core was imprinted with the words of the elf.

"You're a Noble Series. A bit higher than a Slave Series, but created to serve humanity nonetheless. Specifically, you shall attend to the first daughter of the Hunbrey household as her body-double," The soft voice ordered as lines of mana attached to the orb, squirming and wiggling and crafting a will upon her code.

"Raise your head, N. 37. . ."

Her eyes met with that of somber azure, the light dimmed and the floating thing entered into her heart, disappearing just as quickly as it had come.

". . .Rose."

The elf looked on as she came alive, a thin, forlorn smile upon her lips.

Rose wondered what had affected her creator's expression so suddenly. For that person, there was only warmth in her heart. From her, she felt a mixture of want and coldness.

181