Forty-Nine vol.2
657 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rose held Elsa's hand as they sat together, leaning upon one another on that couch. The kiss had been sweet, and now they were simply enjoying each other's company. There was no strum of a guitar. There was only silence.

Both of them were taking in what had just occurred, bit by bit. Even Elsa, who had been the one to confess, was making sure this was not a dream, her face perpetually stuck in a grin the homunculus thought silly.

Then, a certain thought struck Rose.

"What do lovers do, anyway?" She asked. She speculated on the general gist of it, but the specifics eluded her.

"Not a fucking clue," Elsa replied, shrugging her shoulders.

The homunculus glanced incredulously at her. "And yet you confessed?"

Elsa nodded.

"Amma figure it out along the way," She said, grinning, "I repaired, piloted, and fought with a damn mecha, dating should be a breeze."

Rose laughed.

"Well. . .I can't disagree with that."

"Right?"

Rose nodded.

At one point, she had only thought about survival and meeting her creator over anything else. Now, she had entered into a relationship, her emotions and values evolving alongside her.

'No matter what,' She thought, smiling as her hand gripped Elsa's tighter, 'I won't be erased.'

Their hands intertwined, Rose thought these simple moments of life were worth most fighting for.

That's the end of the arc and the end of Volume 2.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/vwKhVUR

Want more interesting stories? Check out my profile.

24