Jacobs Life
263 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 3065, after billions of years , the planet earth of milky way galaxy finally dried out of its life essence. People of the world decided to make their way to another planet for a new life.

Despite of the great voyage, not all of the earths people are granted of a pass. Only those scientists, patriots, nobles, government officials, high ranking officials of both military, doctors and educators were prioritized by the world government and granted of a pass.

Some of the people from lower society who cannot afford to get a pass have to find their way to obtain it from the world organization. Due to such difficulty, crisis appear inside the dying planet. Riots and Fights arises due to the crisis. In the end, quarter of the lower society were able to  get a pass and those quarter were composed of only selected couples from the different races of the world.

Sad reality of life came up.

Wailing and grieving resounded when the great voyage started, for not all of the earths people were given a new chance to live their new life. One of those unfortunate is jacob spinger. A teen ager who comes from the lower society. His family is only one of the numbers of casualties that the world government recorded when the global extinction happen.

Jacob lived all by himself, supporting his daily needs. Despite of his earnings, he didn't get the chance to get a ticket to the new planet.

Brought down by his miserable fate, Jacob speak out to his hearts content.

jacob: I guess this is it, even the gods of heavens have forsaken me.

Claimed by jacob as he made his way out of the crowd. He slowly raises his head as he watched the dark grey clouds from the sky, giving out a weary smile with a tears flowing on both side of his eyes.

Jacob looks very miserable, as he walk away from the sideline crying in silence. He gripped his hand tightly until his fingers were marked deeply on his palm leaking out traces of blood.

An unbearable pain of dying man hits jacobs awareness.

Not far from him were hundreds and hundreds of people who are crying out for help.

Thunder came up and thunder bolt strikes the ground near them.

Even the Heavens above them cannot help it but be angry with those uncanny officials of the world. Saving themselves from the great tragedy. Yet whose to blame for it, that's the reality of life.

Jacob continued to walk until he reached the nearby fissure. A gigantic crack formed by the dying planet. Underneath were composition of melting lava and boiling magma ready to devour the land of earth. Jacob, unable to see his future anymore, jumped out ,letting himself be free from his miserable fate. As he fall down to the great fire, he closed his eyes and wished for a new beginning.

Jacob: If heaven would grant me a second life, ill promise to make it even better, ill promise that i will live it to the fullest that everyone will acknowledge the importance of worlds nature. However, i guess its not possible, if not, i wish i could live in a new world.

Jacob tears floated mid air as his body falls directly down to the fire blazing inferno of the earth.

sfx: Crisp!!!

Like a burned paper, jacobs body slowly melt.

Jacob could feel the heat flowing from his body, from his skins, to his flesh, to his bones and finally down to his soul. It was a surge of unbearable heat and pain. That as much as jacob wants to shout he wasnt able to , that even if he wants to move away he wasnt able to. It was a never ending torture for jacob, a literal hell of torture.

Darkness covered him up. Jacob Springer died.

It is said that once a person is dead, time flows in an unimaginary long period. A soul is said to be affected by it, so as once consciousness, and of course, memory.

Jacobs memory of his past rushed towards his consciousness. He is like watching a preview of his past life. He wants to correct it but he can't. He can't even talk nor move. A paralyzed audience watching a cinematic movie, that's what Jacob is like. For a long period of time Jacob watch the movie of his life. Until darkness once again covered him up. That was his second death.

This time, like a paralytic person, Jacob was covered in darkness. He wants to shout but he can't. He wants to move but he cannot. Time passed by, and he finally lost his consciousness in the dark.

The last death.

It is said that in the world of darkness there is light. In death, there is life.

After a very long period of time of being dead in the dark, a surge of distressing call of nature, rose up. Because of it he was able to open his eyes. Light welcomed him up, then a vast universe filled with light appears right in his naked eyes.

Right after that, a strong force tapped jacobs back and his consciousness was sent flying to the vast universe. This time, a new world appear right before his naked eyes. A world different from the dead earth that Jacob knows.

Then once again Jacob felt something that had bumped into him and felt dizzy. Unable to control it, dizziness covered him until he fall asleep.

Time passed by and finally Jacob Springer woke up. Unable to understand the things that are happening around him, Jacob springer asked.

Jacob: Where am i? What happened to me? Aren't I dead already.

Asked by jacob trying to understand the current situation. Never did he know that his wish before his death was granted by the heavens. He wants to live in a new world, and as of right now, jacob springer, a human from the future earth, was transferred in another world.

Transferred to the earth of the ancient times. To the time where magic still exist. To the time where the great flood from the bible has not happened yet. To the time where in ancient bloodline of the world still exist.

This is the story of the future earthling Jacob springer in the Ancient Earth.

7