Defend your Kingdom At all Cost
46 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

King Poseidon then with all of his might charge towards the king of lemuria, draco. He hammered him with his trident and a collision of water trident and dark flame appear. The dark flame were coming from lemurian king dracos sword. It was a spectacular view from above the kingdom of atlantis. While everyone are busy fighting with the beasts, couple of guards decided to transfer their civilians towards the tunnel pass along the snowy mountain. Their barracks is about to be engulfed in the fight, thus they decided to immediately change their safe. King Poseidon noticed it and with his power he had covered them with a mist, enough for them to transfer safely.

Guard: The king, he is protecting us.

Guard: Yes, Hurry, while were are still covered in mist.

Among the refugee was anna and her friends.

Friends: were safe.

Anna: Yes, were safe, as long as our king is around we will be safe.

Many refugee did understand the current situation and were grateful towards the kings action. They then together travelled towards the man made tunnel safely, protected by the kings power.

Many atlantean warriors were wounded because of the fight and currently among those people was carlos. Luckily group of rare healers were around, if not, everyone would be in tight spot. Though most of them are level 10, still it isnt enough to battle out such massive numbers of giant beast. At that moment the ground of atlantis then trembled. It was like an earth quake, all of the atlantean warriors were trembling while holding their ground fighting the giant beasts. When suddenly a Hunter from the Assasins guild shouted.

Hunter: Horde of Beast !!! Horde of Beast are found in the northern forest!!!!

The moment they heard it everyones composure sunk. How are they going to handle such situations. Flying beasts are coming, theyre still battling the giant beast monsters and another beast wave is about to come. Seeing how horrible the situation is, General Hamilton shouted.

General Hamilton: Proud Atlantean brace yourself, fight to your best shot.

He then struck his sword on the ground. After that everyone in the crowd were uplifted and re-spirited. Together, they battled out the giant monsters with all their might. Skills of different classes appear. Sword Slashes from swordsman and bladers appear, Elemental attacks from the wizards and mages appear, Arrow showers from the hunters and archers appear. It was a battle of the ancient warriors. Bit by bit, Humungous beasts are being taken down. General Clayford then summoned a wind scythe and began sending aerial attacks , it hits several flying beasts and they start falling mid air. Meanwhile, julia with her possession started to control several dead humungous beasts and like a zombie puppet, she lets them battled out some of the living humungous beasts. Many atlantean warrior who have seen it were shocked, yet theyre also glad, power like that is rare to find. Well who is she, she is the daughter of the goddess of death.

Above the sky of atlantis, king poseidon with both of his hands casted magical spell of water spears toward the king of lemuria. King of lemuria then shielded himself with his coat and black fire engulfed the upcoming water spears. Then as soon as it stopped, he is welcomed with a massive water slash. The king of lemuria and his gigantic dragon were sent flying back. Yet was not that affected so much.

At that moment, the swarm of flying beasts arrived and started wrecking havoc in the kingdom of atlantis. Seeing another aerial monsters, archers and wizards shifted their attacks to them, meanwhile warriors like swordsman, bladers and shielders were left out battling the meelee humungous monsters. On the other hand another reinforcement from the atlantean warriors appear. It was the remaining warriors from the tower of doom. They are all level 10 and all are hunters, with their bow skills, they assissted the seige and were able to kill some of the flying beast bit by bit. The swarm were thick enough to cover the whole kingdom of atlantis. Yet despite of it everyone else are doing their part trying to retaliate from the siege and protect their kingdom with all of their skills.

An arrow shower then appeared above the sky of atlantis, it was the attack coming from the reinforcement, bit by bit theyre reducing the numbers of enemies. Then another arrow shower appear. Then bolt of lightning from the wizards appear. Fire Balls and Wind Slashes also did appear.

Seeing how everyone were fighting with their best. King Poseidon then raised his trident. King Draco of the Lemurian kingdom was shocked. At that moment, water around the island of atlantis went up like a massive turbulent of tornado, it then was summoned above the flying king gradually forming into a massive ball of water. Bit by bit it was getting bigger and bigger.

The draconian king charge towards the atlantean king yet to his surprise a fast concentrated water blade attack from the sphere of water, charges towards him.

King Draco: You are hidding such power?

Claimed by the lemurian king as he retreated back to avoid the spherical strike.

King Poseidon: This is my territory, you are powerless against me, lemurian king.

At that moment, thousands of concentrated water slash engulfed the swarm of flying beasts. At that moment too, bit by bit, hundreds of flying monsters were falling down like pouring rain.

Everyone of the atlantean warriors shouted for victory cry. It was their king, their king killed such a massive swarm of flying beasts. Now that swarm of their opponent Beasts were defeated in an instant, all they need to do right now is to slay the remaining humungous beasts. Almost all of them then charged towards the remaining giant beast like theyre nothing to them. Together they unleashed their weapon skills. It was a hard fought battle on ground.

General Hamilton: Atlanteans, we have to finish them as fast as we can. Another beast horde is about to come!!

Everyone: AYE!!!!

Shouted by everyone. Meanwhile above the sky of atlantis, the lemurian king gived king of atlantis an applause. He clapped his hands towards his nemesis.

King draco: Great kingdom, befitting of the title itself. Youve just tasted a small portion of our army atlantean king. We will see each other some other time.

the massive dragon then started to flew away from its position.

King Poseidon: ...

King poseidon did no longer give a chase towards the lemurian king and instead assisted the atlantean warriors from defending their kingdom. Several times later, the horde of the beast retreated as well as instructed by the lemurian king and the assault was halted. Everyone who saw it shouted with joy.

Everyone: Long live atlantis!!

Shouted by everyone with joy. To everyone it is a victory, yet for some reasons for the king of atlantis, it was a clear defeat. The lemurian king did not go all out on the battle, he retreated giving out an even more dangerous treat. Little did they know at that moment at the northern forest another battle has happened.

It was jacob springer, the horde of the beasts, and the lemurian king.

2