The Horde of Beast
49 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right before the seige of lemurian kingdom. Jacob with his sword is practicing the whole day in the middle of northern forest. He had decided to undergo sword training just incase a great battle arrive. He never did know that his hunch will eventually happen. So for the whole day, jacob kept on practicing his kendo. Though he felt that his sword is light enough, he still did so. Sweat covered his whole body that day. Until finally he noticed the change of atmosphere around him. So he closed his eyes and checked the surroundings around him with the use of his eagles eye. There he found out that a horde of humungous beasts were approaching him.

In the nick of time, jacob with his sword was able to prepare for such an attack. Then infront of him was a giant rhinoceros rampaging towards him. With his sword he deflected the massive horn of the giant rhinoceros and was able to defend himself. Right beside the rhinoceros was a massive T-Rex,it then tried to attack jacob. Jacob move swiftly and dodge the attack, he then unleashed a great counter attack with his sword and a gigantic sword slash were marked at the dinosaurs neck. Blood then spurted out as the head of the t-rex fall down. The rhinoceros then dashed towards him, at the nick point of time, jacob jumped up at the dead body of the t-rex. He then give the rhinoceros a jumping slash attack, killing it instantly. What came after that was an aeroduct, it landed right in front of the two dead beasts, jacob as swift as the wind, dashed towards the bird monster and with a rotating slash, he was able to behead the beast. Another rhinoceros came dashing towards him, he then welcomed it with a frontal strike, and the beast was sliced into two.

Jacob: Come on, come here.

Jacob then jumped up on the upcoming flying beast, he then ride it and he was dragged up above the sky of the northern forest. There he saw a huge pile of beast marching towards him. He then struck his sword on the birds head as it pierced through its head. He then took it out of the birds head. Blood keeps on dripping on jacobs sword. He then swing and remove the blood from his sword. Jacob remember his dream he then became serious and started to clenched his right fist.

Jacob: So it has come.

claimed by jacob as he ride the currently falling dead beast. Right at that moment, four great lizards dashed towards jacob. Jacob on the other hands welcomed them with his sword. The first lizard was sliced in two vertical slashes, then the other three was beheaded by jacobs sword swiftly. Then another rhinoceros beast dashed towards him. Jacob then jumped unto it and with his hands he pulled out its ears and rode it like a mount. So with his mount, jacob dashed towards the upcoming horde of beast. Beasts kept on dashing towards jacob and his mount, only to end up being pile of dead meat. He kept on slashing and slashing his blade into the upcoming beast horde like a horse rider. With him alone, he was able to stop the marching of the massive beast horde attack. This is the reason why the horde of beast took its time from reaching the kingdom of atlantis. After such an incense of candle jacob was able to penetrate the horde like an arrow, however, a horde of beast is still a horde. In the end jacob was surrounded by the massive beasts.

Yet jacob did not falter, infact he stood up on his position, and with his sword he killed his mount beast and beheaded it with ease. Being surrounded by hundreds of beast isnt that bad. At that moment, a beast can no longer hold its position and ended up attacking jacob. In the nick of time, jacob dodge it and quickly give a counter attack. His sword immediately landed on the monsters neck. In a split of second, a head of a monster fall. Then another monster beast attacked jacob. Jacob dodge it easily and his sword landed on the beasts body. Half of the upper torso of the beast fall in a diagonal way, jacob cut it easily. Then another t-rex attacked, jacob jump on the beasts mouth and with his sword his cut off its head. Jacob is merciless on his opponent this time. He is like a mad man, a mad man with a bloody sword. Bit by bit, pile of dead beasts started to appear around jacob, yet he didnt noticed it. Three beasts tried to attack him at once yet with an amazing rotation, jacobs body give out a 360 degree tornado slash, and a sword slash appear splitting the three monsters to their death. Jacob then jumped mid air giving out a jumping slash towards a lizard beast and in the end, the beast fall to its death. He then started to push through the crowd of beast, taking control of his sword. Four beast, Five beast, attacked at once, yet jacob vanished on his position, he then appears on their head and in split second the head of the beast fall, he then appear on the other beast head and one by one he beheaded them all. In a split of candles incense, six beasts lay down with no life lingering in itself at all.

At that moment, a massive dragon above the sky of the northern forest appear. It gave out a massive cry, and after it, the crowd of beasts started to retreat. Jacob realized for some reasons, that it might be the commander of those beasts. Thus with out hesitation, jacob throws his sword towards the giant dragon. The sword flew out so fast like a bullet, that in an instant it immediately landed above the dragons body.

Jacob: A miss.

Jacob lost his sword and at that time he is worried. He doesnt have any other weapons beside his knife. However jacob knows that the monsters are already retreating so he did no longer give a chase. At that moment too, jacob didn't notice that a massive cry coming from a human beast resounded. Jacob didnt hear it, perhaps its because he is more worried about his sword. A cry resounded at that time, and that cry, comes from the lemurian king.

Jacobs lost flying sword, luckily went straight on the opponents body and pierced the right chest of the lemurian king. Seeing his critical condition, the lemurian king continued retreating. The event is not known to anyone, not even jacob knows it. But at that moment, the lemurian king started to curse himself for being careless. Below him was jacob springer, lieasurely searching the pile of beasts body trying to collect every pieces of monster core.

King Draco: I shall return. This wont be the last atlantis.

Claimed by the lemurian king.

Above the Kingdom of atlantis, a certain goddess appear. It was the goddess of water, Aquarius.

Right after the siege of the lemurian king and after his retreat, the goddess of water, Aquarius manifested herself above the kingdom of atlantis. A Gigantic Apparition of Water appears above the atlantean warriors. Many of the atlantean warriors, including king poseidon noticed such majestic apparition. Then aquarius appeared on it. She then started to talk.

Goddess Aquarius: Kingdom of Atlantis, My sons, Today I have witnessed your courage and strength, that not even the son my sister artemis would be able to trample you. Thus I, Aquarius, decided to bless all of you, my brave sons.

At that moment, the entire kingdom of atlantis was covered with dark clouds.

Goddess Aquarius: Feel the blessing my sons, and forever protect your kingdom.

What comes next was a heavy rain. It was not a normal rain, this rain gradually heals every wounds of all atlantean warrior. Many of them are wounded because of the fight, thanks to goddess blessing, they were all healed. Then the rain stopped and everyone was filled with rainbow dust. Everyone checked their status upon hearing the word blessings, everyone was quite shocked when they see what was changed. Everyone around that time opened up their mouth. All of them have receive different unique skills, a skills that they could use in a fight. The giant apparition vanished in their eyes as the goddess bid his farewell. The king of atlantis, king poseidon raised his trident and everyone shouted with joy. They win, they were able to defend their territory, their kingdom, they were healed and now they received a blessing. Everyone was filled with joy. Right then General Clayford then head to the king.

General Clayford: My lord.

King Poseidon: Clayford, check every damaged establishment and casualties due to the seige, then report it to me tonight.

General Clayford: Yes my lord.

The general then went on his way to check every damaged that they have taken from the seige. Seeing that everyone is safe, king poseidon then flew back to his residence leaving the two generals and his people. General Hamilton commanded his platoon to escort the citizens of atlantis back to the kingdom as they were hiding at the tunnel of the snowy peak. That day, everyone hold a feast for they have successfully defended their kingdom from the beasts.

Outside the kingdom, jacob springer, was able to obtain a bag of monster core, as usual he wanted to use them for his cultivation. He then took some meat from the monsters dead body and carried it on his back. Then he took his time going back to his residence. On his way, he cant help but get a massive sigh. He lost his sword, it was with him for a very long time, and now he would need another one.

Jacob: Such a waste, ive lost my sword, i'll look out for anna this time and asked where to find a blacksmith

After an hour, jacob reached the kingdoms gate pass, there he noticed that part of the kingdom wall was destroyed and beside on it was a massive beast.

Jacob: A beast?

Jacob then went immediately to the castle gate guard and asked of what had happened. The guards tell him everything that has happened when he was gone.

Guard 1: Beasts from kingdom of Lemuria attacked us. They even have their king fight us.

Guard 2: Luckily, king poseidon is arround, it was a huge fight, every atlantean warrior, mages, wizards, hunters, archers participated.

Guard 1: Ofcourse, who would defend the kingdom but all of us.

Guard 2: It was a hard fought battle, the enemies have those beasts, giant beasts fought us, and they have swarm of flying monsters. We thought it was impossible. Thanks to the two generals uplifting our moral.

Jacob: I see. So in the end you were able to defend the kingdom.

The two guards nodded. They then let jacob in, at that time, theres only one thing that comes up on jacobs mind. The monster core. He needed all of those things for his cultivation so he comes up with a plan. Later, that night, while everyone was partying, jacob with his knife started his quest. He first took the monster core of the two massive snake, then he went to the corpse of the snowy mountain ape, right after that he checked the pile of corpse of winged beasts and finally the remaining giant beasts. He checked all of them one by one with out rest. It was already past midnight when finishes everything, he then went back to his residence carrying three sack of monster cores.

Jacob: It will be another hell

claimed by jacob, he knows how painful it is, absorbing monster core essences, but he knows too how beneficial it is. That night, while everyone is soundly sleeping after their feast, jacob absorbed all three sacks of monster core at once. At that moment, all pores on his body opened up, it then absorbed the monster core essences around him. Jacob could feel that his whole body is about to burst but he resisted. The monster core essences, cleansed out every impurities hidden inside his bones and cartiledges, nerves, internal organs, muscles and skin. In response to being cleansed. Pool of dark stinky blood spurted out in all of his body. He is like a fountain of blood. His whole body is being cleansed out. At that moment too, jacob not only could feel a hell like torture inside his body, but he could also feel that his blood is bursting one by one. Any normal person would definitely die at such event. But, jacob is fine, he accepted it and resisted the pain. The monster core essences gradually became more thiner after cleansing out jacobs body. Now that all of jacobs body are cleansed out from impurities what happens next was a heaven like feeling for jacob. All of his body parts are being nourished by the monster core, from skin, to muscles, to bones, to blood, to nerves, to the organs and finally his brain. It was a heavenly like feeling for jacob. It continue nourishing his whole body for a long period of time.

It was already morning when the monster core essences around jacobs body vanished. At that moment, jacob could feel that with his current condition, he could easily finish creating a tunnel in the snowy peak mountain with in a month. He then saw a massive boulder. In his estimated guess, that hard rock would be easy for him to pummel. Jacob then clenched his fist, and with his might and his fist, he punched the giant boulder rock. What happens next make his mouth open wide. A loud explosive sound resounded around him and the hard massive boulder rock was pulverized by his fist.

Jacob: and with just my fist?plus i didnt even get exhausted at all.

Claimed by jacob, he pondered about it for awhile and right after that he had accepted the fact that he is strong now. He then went back inside his house and started doing his daily chore. He watered his crops and his plants, then he collected all of the dry leave around his back yard. He then cleaned up his bloody house from the ruckus of cultivation with water and a map. Then right after that he went for a swim on the nearby river. After finishing all of those things, jacob went to the market to inquire anna of a blacksmith. On his way, he saw his carpenter friend commissioned by the kingdom on reestablishing the destroyed buildings. He say hi to them and greeted them back. The siege caused a widespread damaged that several establishment was destroyed. Luckily the kingdom has a reliable carpenters, and with their hands they will be able to re-established those buildings soon. Right after that, jacob went to the market to find anna.

Anna: Morning jacob, where have you been yesterday?

Jacob: Im at the south east

Jacob hesitated a bit, in the end he lied to anna and instead he tell him that he was in the south east together with the fisherman. Anna then tell him her side story of how the siege started and how were they doing as an evacuee. Jacob then nodded in response. They talk about it for several hours until finally jacob gets a chance to ask anna about the blacksmith.

Anna: I know one, go to this place and informed him of my name.

Jacob nodded. Anna then sketched it up for jacob. Right after that jacob bid his farewell to anna and went straight to the blacksmith.

3