Jacob Springers Name on the kingdom of Atlantis
66 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Each of the World kingdom are being protected by one goddess, these goddesses cannot entervine on the mans fight, but they can blessed them helping them out. Once in a hundred years, battle of stronghold is held, where in each of the world races could have a chance of conquering kingdoms thru war. The defeated will have a chance to resist to death or submit his kingdom to the winner and find a new place to start all over again. That is the battle of stronghold. Currently, in the Ancient earths surface, there exist four great kingdoms, the kingdom of mu, the kingdom of lemuria, the uncharted continents 13 kingdoms and kingdom of atlantis. Now that the battle of strong hold is upcoming, the four goddesses were all excited of whose faction will win and who will lose its territory.

The goddess of Wind Baum, of the uncharted continents.

Goddes Baum: So your son is defeated, what are going to do artemis?

The goddess of Earth Artemis, of the lemurian continent.

Goddess Artemis: He is not defeated, he retreated.

The goddess of Fire Pelle, of the Continent of Mu/

Goddess Pelle: Isnt it the same, right ? Aquarius.

The goddess of Water Aquarius, of the Atlantis Archipelago

Goddess Aquarius: Thats right, i saw him bleeding to death, fleeing with his massive dragon.

Goddess Artemis: He didnt bring his full force, im afraid your sons kingdom will be crushed if he did bring his full warriors aquarius.

Goddess Aquarius: Then bring it on, ill bless my sons so that they could defeat your kingdom, by then they will trample your continent.

Goddess Pelle: That is the reason why battle of stronghold is created, to see who among the four races are stronger. Lets get to the main topic. The massive quake will appear soon, and thru it, all of the continent will merge into one, by then, the battle of stronghold will start. We four goddesses are not allowed to mingle in their fight, but as we decided, we could bless them however we want. We could give them advice too, but thats just it.

Goddess Baun: My sons are prepared to fight, that way, we could increase our fame. However im afraid there are two goddess who is backing your sons aquarius.

Goddess Artemis: Thats right, if not for that girls son, my son wont bleed that much.

Goddess Aquarius: That, i cant controll him, nor her. Im sure you already know gaias behaviour, no one could control her.

Goddess Pelle: That is the main problem here. With the battle of stronghold approaching, im afraid we are quite in a disadvantage, so we are changing the rules. We will assist our sons and give them more blessings like usual, that way it would be fair.

Goddess Aquarius: If thats how you want it to be, then fine.

and so with it, the goddesses decided to change the rules of the battle of stronghold. It has been months since the seige of atlantis happened and the upcoming battle of stronghold is near. Many things have drastically changed, most exactly the kingdom of atlantis. After experiencing a battle with the lemurian king, the kingdom of atlantis, rushed their way to the tower of doom. Many of the of the atlantean warriors are now leveling up faster. Theyve succesfully increased their numbers and most of them are now level 20. Meanwhile king poseidon was able to reached level 30 and was able to increase his strength. His generals were also now at level 25 and their disciples are level 22 and level 23, these disciple are carlos and julia. On the other hand, princess mera, though was not able to participate during the defense have reached the level of 26. Due to it, the moral of atlantean warriors is still high.

On the other hand, jacob springer, has finally finished his training with his sword. He can no longer feel any weight coming from it. Not only that, he has grown accustomed to it that he can feel that he is already one with the sword. Who wouldnt be, for the past month, jacob practiced his kendo using his sword, he even reached 100,000 slash per day, he relentlessly practiced his kendo day and night until finally he can no longer feel the weight of his sword. If you count it out, it would reach three million slashes in the air. Jacobs business with fishermans is also doing well, thanks to anna, jacob no longer needs money in his current life. So for the past months, the only thing that needs to take care for is his kendo, and his plants.

Speaking of his plants, jacob was finally able to plant even more coconut tree near his house, his crops are growing great as well, thanks to him being diligent enough,taking care of it daily. He also harvested them for quite sometimes and the atlantean marketers loved his product, jacob also decreases the tax he gets from anna, since she gets to sell them really well. Jacob also started to produce coconut oil which is a total hit, it is very useful for food, the kingdoms tavern liked his goods that they even attract more customers when using it. Not only that, the kingdoms tavern also wanted to have a supply of rose petal from jacob. Well, his rose plants has already covered his whole field,so he accepted it. With a commission of 1 gold per month, he is supplying a sack of rose petal to the kingdoms tavern. Because of it, jacobs popularity towards the kingdom of atlantis grows even more further and many of the atlantean citizens are expecting a lot for him. Yet who is jacob springer, well he is still level two swordsman.

For the past months many things happened to jacob including his status quo. Previously, his status quo is a trash, now, he could clearly observed a great change on it. Most of his negatice stats changed into positive.

Lvl 2. Jacob
Str= E
aGi= E
Vit= E
int= E
hidden: Luck = s++
_____________________
Title: Swordsman.
___________________
Hidden: Unmmeasurable Luck, Heavenly comprehension, Godly facade, Godly farmers Hands. Mining hands, fishermans luck, One with the sword

With such improvement, jacob begin to think that maybe he isnt that trash at all, and he now strongly believe that in time, he will become even more stronger. Currently, jacob with a pike on his shoulder is now doing another labor work inside the tunnel of snowy peak. It all happen that day after the seige of the lemurian king.

The kingdoms king poseidon, find the tunnel to be useful enough specially during evacuation, thus he instructed general clayford to find out who made such a tunnel on snowy mountain. Later they did figure out that it was the man naming jacob who had created it. That day too, general clayford was able to meet jacob himself.

It was late in the morning that day, while jacob is having a great time chopping firewoods, a man with white hair suddenly called his name.

General Clayford: Are you Jacob?

Hearing his name being called, jacob stopped doing his work and instead went near to the man himself. He is a bit taller than him. His white hair stands out the most, and according to jacob, this man is a little bit older than him. After inspecting the man, jacob then answered his inquiry.

Jacob: Yes, my name is jacob, jacob springer, how can i help you?

General clayford then asked him about the tunnel that jacob created.

General Clayford: Is it true that you created that tunnel, the one that lies beneath the snowy mountain?

Jacob: Yes, thats me.

General Clayford: Not only that, you also helps the fisherman of this kingdom on their work. You even provided them free houses.

Jacob: About that, you can say that its a yes.

General Clayford: Your name did reach the kingdoms ears, and the king would like to thank you for it.

Right after that, general clayford handed a bag of gold to jacob. Jacob then accepted it and thanked general clayford for it. The general then checked jacob and upon seeing his status he cannot help himself but be dismayed.

General Clayford: His physique is clearly of a swordsman, however all of his status is at level e.

Claimed by the general clayford to himself. He cant help himself but be dismayed upon seeing jacobs status. Still, he complimented him for his contributions in the kingdom of atlantis. Jacob in the other hand gladly take his time cheking the bag of gold that the general give to him.

General Clayford: My name is clayford, one of the kings general. The king would like to ask another favor for you. Seeing that you are able to create tunnel on that mountain, he wants to commission you for another project.

Jacob: What project is that general clayford.

General Clayford: The Battle of Stronghold is coming, casualties are not avoidable when the time come. The king wanted to minimize it as much as possible. Seeing how it helped us last time when the lemurian king attacked our kingdom, he acknowledge your to tunnel to be useful. Infact, he himself did visited your tunnel.

Jacob:.. I see. Thats great then. I would like to hear the project itself.

General clayford then informed jacob of the kings project for him.

General clayford: Jacob , the king wants you to create a safe house inside the snowy mountain. It should be a larger than the tunnel itself, like room, a room that would be able to fit thousands of atlantean refugee inside that mountain. Not only you will be awarded greatly when you finished the project, you will also gain merrit from it be recognized by the kingdom of atlantis itself. Mr. jacob, Do you Accept it?

Jacob give it a thought for awhile, while waiting the general himself stays inside jacobs house. There he witnessed the simple life of jacob. He also saw jacobs garden and field. He is quite amazed of how simple yet extravagant jacobs life is. Not long after that, jacob decided to take the quest himself.

Jacob: I'll accept it general

General Clayford: The kingdom expects a lot from you and thank you of this service. Only you can manage to do it jacob, and in behalf of the kingdom itself i thank you.

Jacob: Not a problem.

General Clayford then went back to the kingdom. At that time, jacob started to prepare himself for another journey, he never expected such recognition afterall.

Jacob: To think that the king of atlantis would hear of my actions. Well it doesnt matter, as long as i am of service.

Jacob then went out of his house where in he is welcomed by the great purple sky afternoon.

Jacob: Im sure, it will be another great night after this.

Jacob then resumes his work. After chopping firewoods, he then water his plants, and right after that he started cleaning his backyard. He then enjoyed the rest of his time under the tree near the bonfire that he had created, while lieasurely watching the slowly setting down sun and its purple sky.

1