Heroes of Atlantis II
42 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After replenishing their supplies, the group of ten and princess mera once again went inside the tower of doom. They easily trampled the first three floors. Then once again they reached fourth floor where kobold warriors are present.

Princess Mera: ATTACK!!

Right after princess mera shouted attack, three warriors then charged towards the crowd of kobold monsters. It was Carlos, Job and Basil. The three of them break the defense of first layered kobold and with their swords, started striking the kobolds head mercilessly. Behind them were julia and ren, the two mages of the team. They released their magic spells towards the swarm of kobold and started assisting the three swordies. Three archers in the same family then shoot out their arrow showers. It was an all out attack coming from the three archers. They are Ishia, Lishty ,and aisha, they are all sisters. Meanwhile the two clerics of the team were behind them. One boy and other one is a girl, Henz and Maggie. The two of them are incharge with the groups health.

The group of ten were able to let their skills explode in the fourth floor.

Carlos: Cross Sword.

Carlos send out a massive sword slash in the form of cross, dragging bunch of kobold warriors to their death.

Job then inserted his sword on his shield and like a boomerang, he throws it towards the group of kobold while being protected by Basil.

Job: Shield boomerang.

The tip of the blade then killed the kobold around them as it travelled in a curve pattern. Then it landed back on jobs hands. He then immediately took the blade and equipped it. Then job went out behinds basils back and started killing monsters. Basil used his shield wall and a massive shield protected the rest of them while theyre resting. Meanwhile the archer siblings are controlling the mass area by releasing out their arrow showers towards the sea of kobold monster.

Ishia: Give them volley sisters.

Lishty: Volley right.

Aisha: Arrow shower.

Julia: Leave the corpse to me.

At that moment, several corpse of kobold monsters stood up. It then started attacking bunch of living kobold warriors in the area.

Ren: Fire balls come forth.

And ren at the back send out fireballs towards the monsters meters away from their swordies.

At that moment, Mera charged towards the three swordies and begin slashing monsters with them. Making it four swordies in front, two mages in the back, three archers behind the mages, and two clerics behind them. Infront of them is still a crowd of kobold monsters, but with their coordination they were able to penetrate the sea of monsters. Bit by bit, corpse of dead kobold warriors are being controlled by julia, she and the three archers are controlling the crowd of monsters. It was a great tag team. Meanwhile, four swordies including princess mera are having a great melee bout with the monsters. Theyre fighting it with their blades and shield head on.

Princess Mera: Henz! Maggie! conserve your mana for now.

Maggie and Henz: Yes princess.

Carlos: Job attract them with your aura.

Job nodded towards carlos, and at that time, a red demonic ghost appears on jobs back. It then took the attention of lots of kobold infront of them and started charging towards job.

Princess Mera: Now.

On her signal, the carlos and basil released out a concentrated sword slash. It then flew out towards the monsters dragging several kobolds to their death. At that moment princess mera then used her sword skill. She raised her sword above her head, at that moment, a gigantic water sword appear. She then pointed it towards the crowd of cobold and after that, the gigantic sword flew out, tearing almost every kobold that was hit by the attack.

The three swordies then look back to the princess.

Carlos: A massive area attack skill.

Job: Such a swords skill, truly befitting for a noble.

Basil: Such Power.

Arrow showers then were launched by the siblings and more kobold were killed. Ren and Julia then started attacking in front.

Julia: Rest for now all four of you. Let me and ren do our part.

So julia with her possession controlled the dead kobold. With her skill she was able to control the flow of their fight. Ren with his fire skills also assisted julia and started casting fireballs.

The three siblings also rested for awhile seeing the duo performing well.

Ren: Im amazed , you can control such a crowd julia.

Julia: Still its good thing that you are assisting me ren.

Ren : Then i guess ill unleash my skill too.

At that moment, a huge magic circle appear at the center of the crowd of kobold warriors.

Ren: Take it. Fountain of Hell.

In an instant, Fountain of blazing fire appear on the center of the crowd,engulfing almost everyone that were covered by the magic circle.

The rest of the member of the group of ten were outspoken.

The three siblings: Yeah!!

Job: Its a good thing that we have them.

Basil: Yeah, theyre a good duo.

Carlos: Thats right, thats julia for you, and of course ren too.

While the duo is around, princess mera and the rest of the group of ten was able take their rest. After an insence of candle, finally the swordies were up, including princess mera.

Mera: Julia, Ren, move back, its our turn.

Julia and ren then moved back as the fours swordies take their position and started slaying kobold.

Carlos: Sword Cross!

Job: Boomerang Shield.

Basil: Sword Slash

Three unique skill flew out at the same time killing kobold monster. Princess mera on the other hand used her sword normally. She is flexible that she is able to give out counter attacks in a very short distance and also able to dodge monsters attack with ease. With them, working together, theyre able to slay hundreds and hundreds of kobold monster. It did not took long enough compared to their previous attempt. After an hour with one final slash from mera, together they cleared the fourth floor.

 

2