Heroes of Atlantis III
50 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The group of ten and princess mera then entered the fifth floor. Right after they arrived, the group of ten and princess mera was welcomed with a very aggressive intent. It was an intent to kill. The intent is too much to bare, and it is very murderous.

Mera: Such a bloodlust.

Carlos: Its the first Boss.

The group of ten then send their eyes infront. Infront of them was a giant throne, and on that throne was a giant kobold. It has a massive sword on the left side of the throne, and a giant shield on the right side.

Job: It has a huge hp too.

Everyone then checked the boss Hp. Everyone was shocked when they found out that it has a hundred thousand health points.

Basil: hundred thousand hp.

Aisha: will we be able to conquer this floor?

Ishia: We will, all we need to do is fight it with our best.

Lishty: Shes right aisha.

Princess Mera then moved forward, and it attracted the attention of the boss monster.

Ren: Here we are.

At that moment, the boss monster stood up. It then wielded the shield and the sword on its side.

Julia: Henz, Maggie, be attentive, who ever ended up having low health points, immediately heal them.

The two clerics nodded.

The three swordies then move at the side of princess mera, behind them were mages and archers. In that moment, princess mera charged towards the Boss monster. The boss monster then realized what mera is trying to do, and it jumped towards her giving her a massive jumping strike. Mera dodged the attack of the giant monster. The sword hits the ground giving out massive crack on the ground. Mera on its side give him a fast sword strike, at that moment too, carlos and the rest of the swordie charged towards the giant kobold. Seeing the upcoming attack, the giant kobold turned around giving the three swordie a tail whip attack. Seeing the approaching tail, Basil unleashed his skill.

Basil: Shield wall.

A massive shield appear on front of them guarding them from the tail whip attack. Princess Mera on the other hand retreated for several meters so she wont be hit.

Job: Boomerang Shield.

Job with his shield boomerang landed a hit on the giant kobolds body. His shield then rotated back and then went into his hands. As soon as jobs shield went back, basil retracted his shield wall. What comes next was carlos sword cross attack.

Carlos: Sword Cross!

At that moment, a giant sword slash flew out of carlos blade, and it landed a direct hit towards the giant kobolds body.

The three archers and the mages then started attacking the kobold monster from behind assisting the four swordies. It was a great strategy, coming from the princess and the group of ten.

Siblings: Arrow Shower!

Renz: Fire ball!

Julia: Thunder bolt.

Though they are doing well, still theyre still far from getting the hp of the boss monster to half. At that moment, the kobold monster with its sword give out a massive swing.Just in the nick of time the four swordies were able to dodge it. Meanwhile, it was a great opportunity from their comrades at the back. So they give it all, and send out barrage of attack.

At that moment the kobold monster noticed the rangers skill attack, thus it jumps towards them.

Job: Not Good.

At that moment, in order to get its attention, job released out his aura. At his back was a giant red demon ghost.

It then took out the attention of the Boss monster. The kobold monster then striked job with all of its might. Basil shielded him with his shield wall. Unforntunately, the shield wall was broken into pieces and the two of them were sent out flying.

Carlos then charges towards the monster and with his sword he is able to land a hit. Mera on the kobolds back also send out a hideous attack. The two of them fought the Boss monster head on. The kobold monster strike carlos with its sword. Carlos then defended himself with his shield. Despite of it he was still send meters away. The monster boss then turned around aiming to hit mera as well. Mera noticed its manuever and retracted herself away from the boss monster.

Basil then stood up, as well as job. The two of them then went back near the kobold monster and started hitting its back. With its huge body, the kobold monster is an easy target for the team. They keep on attacking the boss monster making it sure that it wont attack their rangers. Carlos went up and charges towards the monster boss, with him , basil and job. Together they keep on striking their swords on the massive body of the boss. Meanwhile princess mera is luring it around the area.

Maggie and Henz on the other hand had their eyes on their team mates health points, whenever it reaches critical point, the two of them would heal them immediately. Bit by bit, the health point of the boss monster keeps on getting smaller.

Mera : Everyone ! give it your all.

Job: Yes!

Basil: Yes!

Carlos then send out another sword cross slash and it penetrated on the kobolds back. It then attracted its attention, and gave them tail whip. The three swordies immediately send out their shields. Then a strong force send them flying meters away. Mera on the other hand kept on attacking the boss, together with their rangers.

Aisha: Arrow Shower!!

Lishti: Arrow Shower!!

Ishia: Arrow Shower!!

Barrage of Arrows then struck the thick skin of the boss. At the same time, magic circles above the giant monster kobold keeps on releasing magicl spells, all of are coming from ren and julia. In the nick of time, the three swordies once again stood up and dashed towards the boss monster helping out princess mera.

Mera: Job , take its attention.

Job once again unleased its aura. The boss monster turns once more but this time it gives mera a tail whip attack. Luckily, mera defended herself with the use of her sword. She was then sent away flying meters away.

 

Mera: I was caught off guard.

2