Heroes of Atlantis IV
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The princess of Atlantis and her companion, the group of ten, fought the fifth floor boss for a long time. They even have to retreat for awhile because of its massive hits. Still they resist and fought the fifth floor boss. Time passes by and slowly theyre able to make the health points of the boss monsters to half.

Carlos: Fight to your hearts content.

Carlos with the three swordies ganging up the boss monster, fighting it in meelee mode. Meanwhile princess mera was luring out the boss monster perfectly evading its attack. The rangers never did stop hitting the boss with their unique skills.

Julia: Shoot them !

The clerics as usual were on standby waiting for whoever gets a low in hp.

Maggie and Henz: Heal!

After an hour of a hard fought battle, finally theyre able to finish the fifth floor boss.

A portal then appeared in front of them. This portal directly lead them towards the sixth floor of the tower of doom. However seeing how exhausted they were from battling the boss, all of them decided to stop for awhile.

Carlos: Princess, it would be good if we take rest first, it was a tough battle, im afraid all of us are exhausted.

Job: Carlos is right princess. Besides, this floor wont revive its boss not until before the tower of doom is cleared.

Seeing her companion out of stamina, princess mera then decided to take rest.

Princess Mera: I understand, then lets take rest first.

So princess mera and the group of ten took their rest. They took their time resting on the fifth floor, and after that, julia stood up.

Julia: Princess , every one,I have a trick that I would like to show you.

That moment, julia went near to the fallen boss monster. She then touched it, and a giant shadow went out of its body. What happens next makes everyone agape. The supposed to be defeated boss, stood up.

Everyone then took their weapons and prepare for an attack, but julia stopped them.

Julia: Stop, this is my puppet now, if we head to sixth floor i will be bringing this boss monster, that way we could easily clear the sixth floor.

Everyone felt glad when they hear julias words.

The three siblings: Thats good.

Ren: As expected of julia.

Carlos: Thats right, she wont become a disciple of a general if she doesnt have the skill.

Princess mera then went to julia the mage and thanked her for her hard work. Right after that, they went straight the sixth floor of the tower of doom and their aiming on heading straight to the 9th floor.

Meanwhile, our protagonist, jacob springer is busy doing his work inside the body of the snowy mountain. His quest has been accepted, and he has to make a large room capable of catering thousands of atlantean refugee. With his pike, slowly and slowly, he has to finished it with in a month.

Jacob: I have one month to finish such task. I do not have time.

sfx: Bam! Bam!

The sound of his pike crushing the walls of snowy mountain. The battle of stronghold is approaching, the heroes of atlantis are doing their best to level up. Among them, jacob springer is also doing his best to help the kingdom by all means. It will be a very hard and bloody battle. Once in a one hundred year, the land of the world will merge into one, allowing all of the living creature in the world to fight for their own safety. The future world once known this as the world of pangea, THE RED EARTH. In history it is called as the Dark Ages. How will jacobs life change from it.

Jacob: I have so many things to work on in this mountain. 

Jacob thinking of how he would ventilate such massive room inside the snowy mountains body gives him a terrible headache. Yet his body moves as he commands it, so jacob continued hammering his pike in the snowy mountain.

1