New Heroes of Atlantis,Pangea, The Battle of Stronghold and the Fool
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mera, the princess of Atlantis and her companions, the group of ten, went all out in their battles against the monsters of tower of doom. It took them a week, until finally theyre able to defeat the dragonking boss monster on 9th floor and was able to reach the peak of the tower of doom. They become the third lister in the list of the champions of tower of doom. The whole kingdom rejoiced when they heard it. Well who wouldnt be, The Tower of dooms difficulty keeps on increasing, which is why lesser number of atlantean warriors were able to clear it. Yet princess mera and her group of ten was able to clear it. Another thing is that, the battle of stronghold is about to come, though their numbers are growing, still it isnt enough to defend their kingdom. Their only hope lies in the tower of doom. Thus when they heard that a new lister was recorded on board and it was princess mera, all of them rejoiced.

A crowd of adventurers then gathered in the front gate of the tower of dooms gate, waiting for the heroes of kingdom of atlantis. At that moment, the door to the tower of doom opened up. Princess Mera and her group of ten successfully went out of the tower.

Crowd: Cheering

Crowds are cheering and proclaiming the name of their princess.

Carlos: Thank you.

Job: Thank you all.

Most of the members of the group of ten are shy when they saw the crowd in front of them. Princess Mera composed herself.

Princess Mera: Everyone, thank you for the support, rest assured we will always protect our kingdom at all cost.

She and the group of ten then leave the crowd. The crowd loves to enjoy their self from such event, so while the champions of the tower of doom are moving away, theyre cheering and proclamation resounded even louder around the kingdom of atlantis. Later after reaching the central plaza of the kingdom, Princess Mera and her companions parted their ways.

Julia: Princess, see you later. Everyone, please take care.

Siblings: Taker care too Julia.

Ren: Everyone, I have to report now to Mage guild. See you later.

Siblings: We too have to report to the hunters guild.

Maggie: Henz and i will have to report to the guild too.

Job: Then lets do our business and report our success to our guilds.

Basil: Hes right, Princess, we will see you later.

The princess then nodded as most of her companions left. On the other hand, carlos remained.

Carlos: It was a great adventure princess.

Princess: Yes it is. I hope to be teamed up with them soon.

Carlos: Me too, we all want to team up with you. For us to be able to survive the last boss was a miracle, thanks to you.

Princess Mera: No carlos, its thanks to all of you, you all have done all your best.

Carlos: Next month will be the battle of stronghold. .

Princess Mera: Thats the reason why at all cost, we must prepare carlos.

Carlos nodded.

Carlos: I'll see you later princess.

Princess Mera: See you later too carlos.

The two of them then parted their ways. That time, princess mera went on her way towards her residence where her family awaits.

Above the sky of atlantis, hidden from the eyes of any mortal men, two goddesses are having quarrel. This is none other than the goddess of the sea, Aquarius, and the goddess of Death, Thanatos.

Thanatos: They keep on clearing my dungeons, it makes me feel irritated.

Aquarius: And you do not even bless them.

Thanatos: Why would i bless them, its not my responsibility.

Aquarius: Isnt it fair enough that im letting your daughter in inside my kingdom.

Thanatos: ts..I could let her have a kingdom too. But she still growing.

Aquarius: Which is why i am asking you too for help.

Thanatos: Havent i helped your sons already? look at them, theyre already level twenties.

Aquarius: Its not enough.

Thanatos: Fine, for our friendships sake, ill adjust the difficulty of the towers floor once more.

So thanatos, increased the difficulty of the dungeon once more. This time, 10 Boss monsters appeared in each floor of the tower of doom.

Thanatos: Ive given them my blessing.

Aquarius: And you call it a blessing?

From then on, the tower of doom, will be a lot more even difficult compared to the previous one. Every atlantean warriors will have to defeat the Boss of every floor before theyll be able to head up to the next floor level. It is indeed a blessing coming from the tower of death. For every boss that they will kill will be a load of treasures that are waiting.

Unknown to everyone, in the deepest land portion of the world, The Earths Core, started to release a very hot essence of fire. It only signifies that a catastrophy is about to happen. When the time comes and the hot fire essence swell up and covered the earths core, this hot pressure will affect the earths mantle, making it to move. Eventually it will cause a massive movement from the worlds tectonic plates. By then a large scale earthquake will appear causing every continent to move out of their place. It will then merged into one giant continent covering the large ocean of the world. Who knows how disastrous it will be, but it is destined to happen. Once in a hundred years, the pangea will appear. The largest continent, ever to known by the man kind of the world. By that time, the land of the earth will be once more drenched with blood. Blood of the fallen warriors that are victimized by the thirst of power and fame. By that time too, the title of the worlds strongest race will be redeemed and by that time, everything will change. One would be able to own a continent, and the other would loose its fame and start new. Other could choose to defend their fate from tragedy and others would choose to retreat from reality. The Era of the Dark Age is approaching, everyone is preparing for it. Preparing for the great tragedy of the world to come. The battle of Stronghold.

Jacob: Almost done with the basement. Now, the problem is, ventilation. 

Jacob pondered it for awhile, thinking of how he will start creating ventilation from such big, isolated room. After sometimes, he then figured out how to. So jacob used his mac book, and searched for it.

Jacob: Bamboo, ill need bamboo poles, lots of bamboo poles.

Jacob figured out that if he could create a long and small holes in the body of the snowy mountain, then maybe he could give ventilation inside the isolated quarter room. The mac book then floated up in front of him and shows him the location of his target plants.

Mac Book: Bamboo Poles are located in the northern forest, at the top of the lightning mountain.

So jacob paused for awhile from his work and started preparing himself for a new journey. 

1