Jacob and the three hunters
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was already late in the afternoon when jacob embarked on a new journey towards the heavy and dense forest of the north of atlantis. With his sword on his hands, and backpack on his back, jacob ventured the dark green shadowy forest head on. 

Jacob: I just hope, that i could harvest lots this time. 

The place where jacob is heading to is a massive mountain engulfed in lightning. According to the rumors, the mountain itself has a very unique characteristics which is why it attracted lightning clouds around its surface. No atlantean dared to cross such mountain for its danger. However, for some reasons, our main character, jacob springer is heading on his way on such horrifying mountain. In all of his luck, who would have ever think that bamboos are located on such place.

On his way, jacob springer climbed down the giant skeleton of a massive snake. He also crosses shallow rivers around the forest. By that time, the last light of the afternoon is about to come to an end, so jacob started to prepare for a campfire for another night. So he searched for dried fallen branches around him and gathered it for his bonfire. Little while later, jacob lighted up his campfire.

The shadow of the northern forest gradually turns darker as the last light of the sun goes down. Night is about to come, and jacob with his sword on his hands is practicing his kendo under the light of his campfire.  Around him were several eyes of monsters. Jacob noticed them which is why, he is silently waiting for their attack while practicing his kendo. Luckily, the monsters never attacked him, so that night, jacob was able to enjoy the rest of his night with ease.

Later the following day, jacobs journey towards the lightning mountain once again continued. On his way, he saw a great brawl of two monster. One monster is a half boar, half goat with a giant hammer on its hands, while the other one is gigantic ape. Their brawl make jacob feel like they are humans fighting with their skills. It amazes him that it made him stay for a little while.

Jacob: Such a great fight coming from the beasts of this forest.

The massive hammer hits the ape, making it flew back several meters away from its current position. Then the ape charged once more giving a massive punch to the half boar, half goat monster.  However the other monster shielded himself with his hammer. Yet the force from the apes punch is powerful enough to make the other monster move back. Their roars even reached the heavens above them and their footsteps are already enough to send out quakes around them.

Little later, while jacob is leisurely watching the fight, an arrow came flying towards the beast monster. The two monsters then evaded the arrow attack. Seeing another opponent, the two beast halted their fight and immediately flee out of the place. As swift as the wind blows, the two monsters vanished instantly. 

Jacob: Not only strong, they are fast too.

The scene he had witnessed, made jacob even more astounded. Never he have seen beasts like those things. At that moment, three hunters with bows and arrows on their hand appear in the shadows of the northern forest.

Archer 1: they are fast.

Archer 2: Not only fast, they are sharp too.

Archer 3: To think that they have the ability to flee from situations, it only means that they are not simple beasts.

Archer 1: Thats right. There are only few beast that are like that.

Archer 2: However, it seems like there is another beast around us.

At that instant, an arrow came flying towards jacob. It was fast, that in a blink of an eye, its pointy edge is already in his forehead. Luckily, jacob deflected it with his sword. Another arrow came flying towards him, this time jacob no longer hid himself. Instead he jumps out of the shadow revealing himself from the three archers. Jacob then raises his hands, surrendering himself from the hunters.

Jacob: I surrender.

 

1