Showdown between a swordsman and the hunters
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three hunters then aimed their arrows toward the unfamiliar fellow. This is non other than jacob springer. 

Archer 1: Who are you?

Jacob Springer: Im jacob springer, 

The two archers then inspected jacob springer from head to toe. This time, the two of them asked for his token if he has it. However,

jacob left it on his house. Unable to give them his token, the three hunters gradually became more suspicious towards jacob.

Jacob: Im sorry i forgot to bring my token.

Archer 1: Your a spy.

In an instant, an arrow flew out in the air, aimed towards jacobs head. Jacob immediately dodge the arrow with his speed. 

Another couple of arrow flew out from the other hunters bow. It was a swift arrow barrage coming from the other two hunters. This time, jacob with his sword deflected each of their shots one by one. Jacobs speed is so swift like the wind. Every time an arrow flew out towards him, he just easily deflected it. This made the three hunters to be in tight position. One arrow , two arrow, each of them are easily deflected.

This time, the three hunters shows jacob their true skills. They stretched their bows to the fullest and aimed it above him. The three hunters then shouted at the same time.

Archers: Arrow shower!

At that moment, a rain of arrow poured down to where jacob is currenty located. Able to sense a great danger, jacob immediately move out of his current position. Just in the nick of time, jacob was able to dodge their skill arrow. Another hunter give out her unique arrow skill. At that moment, three arrows where shot, like a cyclone towards jacob, it was a fast rotating arrow.

Archer 2: Tornado arrow

Like a tornado by itself, it flew out towards jacob. The tips of the three arrow then hits jacobs blade with a huge force. His arms were dragged back because of such a strong force, almost making him loose his sword. Any normal swordsman would loose immediately with such a strike. However, jacobs physique is different, with a slight difficulty, jacob was able to retract the bow skill.

Another arrow skill appear infront of jacob, this time, a howling arrow appeared in front of him. Anyone who would see such an arrow skill would definitely by petrified, and stunned then be hit mercilessly. Unable to do anything, jacob was caught in a trap, he was stunned.

The hunter then shouted to her fellow hunters.

Archer: Now.

Three hunters then immediately send out their combined arrow skill in sync. Three arrows flew out towards jacobs springers head, so swiftly, aiming for a kill. 

Just in that moment, jacob regained himself from being stunned, and in a nick moment of time, he was able to roll himself unto the ground moving out of his way.

Seeing such coincidence, the three hunters swiftly move their way towards jacob stopping him from fleeing. 

 Another arrow skill then appeared and was threw out to jacobs feet. In that instant, jacobs feet was frozen on the ground.

Archer: Theres no way for you to escape spy.

Jacob Springer: Im not a spy.

Shouted by jacob towards the three hunters. Jacob then gave out a wind slash towards the frozen ground freeing himself from being petrified. With a frozen feet jacob continued running away from the three hunters. Arrows came charging towards him, luckily, jacob was able to dodge them all. 

Archer 3: Dont let the spy escape.

Archer 2: I got him

At that moment, another frozen arrow was shot towards jacob.

This time, jacob sensed out the upcoming attack and with his sword skill, jacob released a sword slash towards the upcoming arrow. The sword slash shattered the arrows into pieces as it continued flying towards the three hunters. Seeing such a sword slash, the three hunters then avoided it. The sword slash never did ended flying out screeching out, tearing every single branches and woods around it.

Archer 1: Such an attack from an outsider.

Archer 2: Now that the battle of stronghold is about to come, we must protect our kingdom at all cost.

Archer 3: I wont let him escape.

A single archer stopped from her pursuit and with her unique skill, she concentrated her shot towards the fleeing jacob.

Archer 3: Have a taste of my unique skill. Eagles Arrow.

She stretched her whole body stretching out the bowstring of her bow in its full potential. The moment she released the bowstring from being stretched, the arrow flew out and vanished instantly in its position. Flying like an eagle and howling with the wind, the arrow immediately landed on jacobs arm.

Archer 3: A hit.

 

1