Swordsman versus Hunters
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing jacob springer was hit, the two hunters released out another arrow shot. This time, an aura of tiger came out of their arrows reaching towards the currently slowing down jacob as they hit him. Blood spurted out of jacobs arm the moment an arrow pierced him.

Archer 2: Your luck has finally dried out spy.

Never did they realized that jacob has another back up plan. Jacob springer stopped on his escape while removing the arrows that pierced him. Three archers then caught up with him and stood up to where jacob is currently is. The three archers thought that jacob already give up from running away seeing him covering his wounded arm with a cloth, thus they lowered down their guard. Never did they realized that jacobs plan has just barely started. The moment they lowered down their guard, jacob used his speed and immediately attempted to destroy their bows with his sword. 

In a blink of an eye, a sword slash flew out immediately towards the two hunters. Yet these hunters are very agile, that they immediately keep their bows from the sword slash.

Archer 2: You..

The two archers then took out their knives and started attacking jacob head on. Seeing the two hunters using their knives, jacob was shocked. He never expected of such a thing to happen. In an instant, two hunters started attacking jacob with knives. Meanwhile the other hunter were firing her arrows towards the currently busy jacob. Jacob is having a hard time dealing with three opponents at a time. Specially strong opponents. Though he is swift, but the two hunters are swift as well. Not only that, they are all in sync as well. Jacob could not find any chance to attack with his sword. 

Archer 3: Show us your true face spy.

Jacob: Like im telling you, im not a spy.

Archer 2: Liar..

At that moment, a frozen arrow was shot towards jacob. Jacob gradually dodge it, while preparing himself for another attack coming from the other hunters. In the nick of time, 3 consecutive slashes coming from the other hunter came up. With his sword, jacob deflected all of the attacks coming from the other hunter.  Meanwhile, two combo of attack came up towards him. The first hunter kicks jacob on his head while the other one aims to loosen his balance by giving him knee lower kick. In that moment like a rotating wheel, jacob jump in the air  avoiding them while rotating mid air.  Given with a chance, jacob then released out several sword slashes while rotating mid air. The hunters were be wildered of such move, thus they immediately retreated from such melee position. At that moment one of the three archers gave out another arrow skill.

Archer 1: Arrow shower.

Another rainfall of arrow appear above them. Jacob upon landing on the ground sensed out that he is in danger, so he swiftly dashed towards the two hunters giving them sword attack. Jacob easily dodge the arrow skill while gaining himself an opportunity to attack.

The two hunters are caught up with jacobs swordsmanship. Though they are great in number, still with jacobs speed and swordsmanship they were slowly and slowly being overwhelmed. The hunters then retreated back from the currently rummaging jacob. Seeing an opening, jacob immediately tried to flee. However in an instant, never did he realized that the three hunters have just released out a much more swift arrow skill.

Archer 2: Frost Arrow

Archer 3: Tigers Bow Arrow

Archer 1: Bone piercing Arrow

Three swift arrows appear in front of jacob at that time. Luckily, jacob slipped. He then immediately roll out on the ground avoiding the attack of the hunters. 

Archer 3: Lucky bastard.

Archer 2: He is agile too

Archer 1: Keep on hitting him.

Seeing his chance, jacob immediately flee from his position. It was an all out chase be chased situations. Jacob as the prey while the three hunters as predator. Arrows keeps on flying towards him. On the other hand jacob keeps on deflecting it, bit by bit. 

Jacob: Not only their skilled with bows, they are good melee fighters too.

Claimed by jacob while fleeing for his life. On his back were several flying arrows trying to chase him and hunt him out. Seeing his current situation, jacob concluded that he wont be able to escape. With out any other choice jacob stopped from his escape and faced the three hunters head on.

Archer 1: You wont trick us this time.

Archer 2: Shoot him to death

Three arrows was sent out towards jacob immediately. Never did the three hunters realized that jacob is prepared for their attack. In an instant the atmosphere around them change drastically. While the arrows are flying towards jacob. Jacob raised his sword above him.

Jacob:  this is the first time that im going to use this skill in public. I practiced million of times, by then i noticed something. Because of it, i was able to create this sword skill.

The three hunters noticed the change of the atmosphere around them, so they immediately halted themselves from their pursuit and stood up to their current position watching out for jacobs next move. At that moment, the wind around jacob started to gather in a rotating circular pattern creating cyclones, the three arrows that are flying towards him were scattered on different places due to such a strong wind turbulence. 

Jacobs eyes then glistened as he started to let out a one big massive sword strike.

Jacob: Have a taste of my blade strike.

The three archers sensed their death during jacobs attack, so they immediately retreated for their lives. However, at that instant a massive sword strike covered with several whirlwind tornadoes charged towards them.

Archer 1: Not Good.

Archer 2: Used that skill sister

Archer 3: Gather around me.

The three archers then gathered together using a unique skill. At that moment, the three of them were covered with light and in a blink of an eye, the three hunters vanished. The sword strike of jacob continued piercing like a wild tornado around the place hitting no hunters but mere trees and grasses. Trees nearby were splintered into pieces leaving no trace of being alive. It was a massive one sword strike coming from jacob. On the other hand, jacob seeing an opening, he immediately flee out of his place and started running as fast as he can. Never did he realized that the hunters have already retreated from pursuing him.

Jacob: Scary hunters, i hope i have shaken them this time. 

Claimed by jacob as he move out of his current place.

Meanwhile, the three archers were sent back to the kingdom of atlantis. Because of that skill, they were able to avoid jacobs attack. 

Archer 1: We almost died sister

Archer 2: I never thought that there would be a spy roaming around the northern forest.

Archer 3: We have to report it to the guild master first. 

 

1