The use of overpowered Teleportation Ring
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jacobs journey towards the lightning mountain continue. On his way he was able to meet no harm at all. It was a lucky venture for jacob. When the night come, under the light of his campfire, jacob leisurely took his time watching the stars above him. It was a clear night sky in the archipelago of atlantis. With the beauty of the night, jacob was able to enjoy the rest of his night.

Time pass by and finally the sun is up once more. It was jacobs third day inside the northern forest. Not far from him, he could already see the lightning mountain. It was a huge mountain covered with lightning clouds. Not far from him, jacob could already clearly feel how dangerous his destination could be. However he still needs to try. 

After several days of walking into the vast forest, finally, jacob reached the Lightning mountain. Not far from his distance, he could already feel the discharge coming from the lightning mountain. Apparently, when he set his foot near the mountain he was electrified through his sword. 

Jacob: This is impossible. I cannot climb this mountain. How am i going to take bamboos from this mountain. 

Jacob pondered for it for awhile, in the end, he has no other choice but to leave every iron equipments that he has. Yet without his sword, who knows how terrible it would be if he encountered some strong beast. So jacob hesitated for a bit. Little while later, jacob got an idea. With the teleportation ring on his hand,  he could easily reach the peak of the lightning mountain with climbing it. So that day, jacob once more used his teleportation ring.

In that moment, a space portal opened up connecting his current location to the peak above the lightning mountain. He then entered the portal and in an instance, jacob reached the peak of the lightning mountain. 

Jacob: I do not see any danger around.

So jacob started harvesting bamboo around him. It was a great harvest for jacob that day, he was able to get bundles of them in a day . His luck is indeed terrifying, for that time,too, beneath him were dozens of humungous monsters waiting for their prey. With the use of his teleportation ring, he finally get his materials. Bamboo poles. With out any other reason to remain in the lightning mountain, jacob then went back to his residential house via space teleportation ring. Jacob with out any other hard labor work, reached his house in an instant. Then he closed the portal as soon as possible so that no other person could see it.

Jacob: Thanks to this ring. How i wish this ring has no limitation. 

The ring given to him by the goddess of water has its limitation at all. It needs to be fitted on the exact distance that the ring has. If its out of its reach, then jacob wont be able to open up a space portal with his ring. Luckily, that time, he is at the foot of the mountain, so he was able to open up a portal to its peak.

 Jacob Springer then took his time taking care of his daily chore inside and out of his household.  Then, as soon as he finished it, he took his time resting under the great ray of the sun above him. 

Around that time, a rumor of the spy in the northern forest spread out like a bees inside the kingdom of atlantis. It is said that three strong hunters from the hunters guild were utterly defeated by the said spy. This rumor rang out an alarm around the kingdom of atlantis. Thus, for the past few days, many adventurers ventured the northern forest of the archipelago of atlantis. Never did they realize, that the one that they are referring to as the spy, is none other than our main hero, jacob springer. 

 

1