Another day inside the kingdom of atlantis
68 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While everyone are doing their best progressing their levels up, our main character jacob springer remains as level two. Yet despite of the huge gap, jacob springers physique on the other hand is gradually improving bit by bit. Hammering his pick axe on the hard boulder stones of snowy mountain for several months, made him improve his physique in another height. Though he is not bulky, but his muscles are well built, his bones and flesh are intact. Gradually, jacobs hair grows even more longer that it even reaches his back. It has been seven months since then, and finally jacob made it. He was able to create a huge room inside the snowy mountain.

It was well ventilated, thanks to the bamboos that he gathered on the lightning mountain. He was also able to create water system on it using the bamboo as a pole. It was a great success for jacob. So that day, jacob immediately went to the kingdoms palace to report it to the king himself.

On his way, he saw several strong atlanteans showing of their unique skills. He cant help himself but watch their sparring for a short time. Little while later, he then head to the northern portion of the kingdom where in the castle is present. Despite of his raggedness, jacob went in without hesitation. He then, was escorted by the couple of knights guard to the kings chamber. On his way, he saw a very familiar face. It was the face of a beauty whom he had met before. This beauty is none other than the princess of atlantis, princess mera. The princess, herself, noticed jacob too, despite of the change in appearance, she still recognizes him. Thus, she immediately went near him and talk.  

Princess Mera: You, what are you doing here?

Jacob: Its nice to meet you again princess, im just here to report my quest to the king.

Princess Mera: Quest? What Quest?

Jacob: You see, i was commissioned by the king himself.  For the past months, ive been doing a hard labor of creating a huge room in the snowy mountain. You'll see it later.

The four of them including the castle guard went in into the kings chamber. On their way, general clayford welcomed them.

General Clayford: Young Jacob.. I've heard that you are finally done with the quest.

 Jacob: Yes, general. I'm here to take the said reward.

Seeing the princess together with him, general clayford then talk to him without hesitation

General Clayford: As much as we want to give it to you right now, we would love to, however, as of the moment, the king himself is inside the tower of doom. You can confirm it through princess mera herself.

Princess Mera: He is right Mr. Jacob, father is inside the tower of doom.

Seeing no other choice, and since it cant be helped, jacob springer decided to return to his residence. In return he gladly thank them for letting him in inside the kingdoms castle. 

Princess Mera: No , it is us who should be grateful for your help.

General Clayford: The princess is right, the kingdom of atlantis is in a huge debt for your hardwork mr. jacob.

Jacob: Then i wont hesitate, and accept your thank you in return.

General Clayford: Allow me to escort you back to your residence mr. jacob.

Jacob: No, ill be fine general.

Princess Mera: No general clayford, ill escort him back.

General Clayford: Unfortunately my lady, the king himself has restricted you from going out of the castle.

Princess Mera:...

Unable to retaliate, the princess remained into the kingdoms palace, while the general himself escorted jacob springer out of the castle. On his way out, general clayford thanked him once again for his service. On his way he have heard of a rumors about the battle of stronghold. It seems like the goddess of the four kingdoms are delaying the big event for sometimes. He have heard too that, because of the delay, the king of atlantis himself, went on a rapid training inside the tower of doom.

Jacob: It cant be helped, we are talking about huge numbers of enemy here. So it is quite understandable that the king himself would do such thing.

On his way, before he head back to his own house, jacob went for a visit to his friend anna. He thanked her for giving him a hand on managing his business. He then received gold coins in return, jacob then move on his way. Inside the kingdoms market, he saw several fishermen greeting him. They're the fishermen of the south east. He greeted them in return and thank them for their hardwork. Several merchants from the merchants market who recognizes him also greeted him. 

He also visited his friend henson the blacksmith on his way to resharpened his sword. The two of them talk together about jacobs duty inside the snowy mountain. Henson himself could not believe that jacob is able to create such thing. 

Jacob: You'll see it one day.

Henson: Yeah.

Jacob: By the way, About the battle of stronghold, do you have any idea of what it is?

Henson: It is a battle seige, a war. Kingdoms from different land would be able to enter our territory and start a war.

 Jacob: So its a war. What will you do if that happen?

Henson: You see, im a warrior too, so i guess ill help the kingdom on the battle. How about you? Your quite a swordsman too and you have a good sword. What are you going to do jacob?

Jacob: Same as you.

Henson: That sounds good. 

The two of them then take their time talking to each other. Little later, jacob bid his farewell to his friend henson. Jacob reached his house just as the sun is about to settle down. So he immediately do his daily chore, taking care of his house inside and out, and also his garden. Jacob barely started lighting up his bonfire that time when suddenly a sword slash came rushing towards him.

Jacob dodges it swiftly. He then turn his gaze to the person who have released it. To his surprise, it was none other than the princess of atlantis.

Princess Mera: I've truly misjudge you last time. Show me your stats, mr. jacob.

It seems like the princess herself, escaped just to met our main protagonist. Jacob Springer.

2