Legacy World 6.18
61 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Excerpt

BaoBao, who understood that something did not seem right with the others, reluctantly decided to help step in. Naoko! Naoko!

It took a while before BaoBao finally got Naoko's attention.

Bao... Bao...?

Naoko! Something's wrong with the others! I think you have to stop!

It took another while for her to process BaoBao's message, but as soon as she did, she became painfully aware of her indecent behaviour and her eyes flew wide open in shock. She immediately broke the kiss by pushing herself up and off Tadashi.

Holy!! Naokos almost fell over backwards into the cockpit when her back hit against the mecha.

The moment Naoko broke off the kiss, everyone else simultaneously heaved a sigh of relief. Hansuke dropped down onto one knee while Tatsuya and Isamu instantly knocked out cold. Aimi stared at the couple for a short while with an unreadable expression before she slid and jumped down the mecha from the other side, reaching the ground without needing the platform, then running to the two boys to check on them.

Meanwhile, Tadashi was frowning at the sudden lost of contact. When the dazed look on his face slowly cleared up, he blushed crimson red.

His head snapped towards Naoko whose face was as red as his. Evidence of their intense make out session remained. Their chests were still heaving as they panted heavily. Their lips were red, wet, and slightly swollen.

Tadashi got on his knees and kowtowed to Naoko. "I'm so sorry, I-"

Suddenly, memories of everything that happened ever since the first time he lost control of his body flooded his mind. While he relived those painful memories, fresh tears freely fell to the ground like a broken dam.

"Sorry... For everything..."

The sound of his shaky voice and the sight of his crouched body turning stiff before it started trembling told Naoko that he was not only apologising for the kiss.

Her heart hurt even more to see him like this. Tears threatened to leave her eyes again.

"I'll leave-" His voice got stuck in his throat when he felt her arms going around him.

"Don't!" He pushed her away firmly but carefully before jumping away to create some distance between them. They ended up exchanging positions because of his move and Tadashi was now the one with his back to the cockpit.

"I still don't know what happened to me. I don't know when I'd turn crazy again. Don't come near me. I don't want to hurt you. Please." He pleaded with tears still streaming down his face and body trembling.

"Tadashi. You're fine now. I promise." Naoko spoke as gently as she could like she was talking to a frightened wild animal. Her eyes glistened with tears while she walked very slowly towards him. "I know the cause of your behaviour. I guarantee that you're okay now."

Tadashi stepped back but fell over into the mecha cockpit. He scrambled back up and continued to back off into a corner of the cockpit. His chest rose and fell rapidly as he watched Naoko continue to approach him.

Suddenly, he started searching through the cockpit for something. "Please wait! At least let me restrain myself first before you come. Please!"

"Tadashi..." Naoko stopped in her tracks to let him do as he wanted. She did not want to push him too hard after all. However, when she saw him use the rope that he found to tie his ankles so tightly that she was sure it would hurt, she changed her mind. 

"Tadashi!" Noako jumped at him and managed to catch him in her embrace while he was distracted.

 

⳾*⑅*✿⑅*❀⑅*✿⑅*❀⑅*✿⑅*⳾

0