The 10º Floor
603 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He teleported in a sea of trees, with the moon shining brilliantly in the sky and strange balls of light pulsing around him. Right now he wished it was real because it was a breath-taking sight.

The floors were rather small compared to others but they were normal for someone who created them alone so he was proud. He started walking through the trees to the big one in the centre of this Floor.

Normally this was not the way to the Sirius Tree. In fact, once you enter the map will be useless and trying to reach the tree directly will be fruitless. You can also use divination magic to read the way but you will be countered by the Area Guardian created by him, specialized in divination magic.

This makes him smile because the 1º Round of invaders thought this was a good way to go, were attacked continuously by spirits and illusions and were annihilated by the Area Guardian of Faith and the Area Guardian of Alchemy.

He kept walking until he found a sanctuary in the Sirius Tree's feet, there were two people in front of it.

One is a short woman who has short blond hair with two red ribbons, blue eyes shining brilliantly at him, her outfit was rather risque accenting blue and white, showing her top body vertically until her bosom covering it with blue braces-like tied to her short white skirt with a blue cross in front and her back with white. She also has a blue cape and vertically-half black stockings with white wide-heeled boots.

The other is also a short woman but this one has long blond hair, violet eyes, with a three-spiked crown in her head. She wears a short, dark-blue school cape with a red ribbon and a jewel in the centre and a white shirt underneath it. She wears a belt with test tubes, a blue short skirt, deep black stockings and black wide-heeled shoes.

They were the Area Guardian of Faith, Jeanne d'Arc and the Area Guardian of Alchemy, Cagliostro.

These two, with another, were the strongest in this floor in direct combat with support from the Floor Guardian.

He saw Jeanne on her knees and making a praying pose if the sound was allowed to the NPC she would make like God descended into her. Of course, that was the setting he made for her, a village girl who brandish the sword in the name of God (me).

Meanwhile, Cagliostro lightly raised her skirt, bending her knees like receiving royalty while smirking, that was quite normal as he wanted to create a partner who would not just respect his status but also get closer to him as a friend.

He nodded as he passed through them to the sanctuary, he stopped for a moment until he gained enough courage and pushed the door, there was a large corridor until the sanctuary's heart.

His feet were heavy like lead were struck to him.

He already got the resolve so why is he doubting now?

He knows why.

Because this will be last time.

And he can't accept it.

He walked until a great open space was seen. Light shining through the ceiling, it was quite a magical sight. And in the centre of the room, there was a bed of flower with a person on top it.

This girl has very long, wavy, pastel yellow-blonde hair that reaches down to her feet with a small ahoge; eyes closed like she is in deep sleep; peachy skin and a slight child-like build.

Regarding her clothes, she wears a frilly, pink layered robe with a red ribbon tied in a bow around her neck. Around the chest are three blue diamond patterns with two blue triangles above. Each series of these is outlined in hot pink. She wears wing-like adornments around her ears and small hoop earrings.

Just seeing her hurts his heart, although he was the one who created her.

The Guardian of the 10º Floor, the Hidden Fairy of Tir Na Nog, Mavis Vermillion.

When he created her, it was the days when he was in despair because of the closing of Yggdrasil.

He was heartbroken, he couldn't accept it, it brought him bad memories.

Alone, chained in the gate between dreams and reality, unable to move yet able to feel.

He shook his head repeatedly, trying to take that memory out of his head.

Where was he? He spaced out. Oh right.

So he decided to capture his feelings with the NPC.

Makoto sighed. Even if it sounds really arrogant, he admits he made a really good job.

Mavis, unless it fulfils certain conditions, was unable to move. Of course, he maxed her Illusion magic so she could project an ethereal body so she can fulfil her duties as a Guardian like supporting the Area Guardians. And in this place, there is a bonus of casting spells and a mana recovery effect for standing-still so she could fight for days easily. She was an eternal support/magical turret.

Makoto leans towards the flower bed to keep a good eye on Mavis.

Did you know that fairies are considered heteromorphs in Yggdrasil?

Considering that 90% of heteromorphs are monsters, wouldn't you consider Mavis an enchanted princess of a fairy tale?

You know, like Snow White or Sleeping Beauty?

Waiting for a kiss of love to awake her?

He leans closer, looking at Mavis's lips.

He gives her a little peck and stands back. In this game, R-18 actions are not allowed, even in NPCs. For some reason, a kiss is considered an R-18 action so he considered the developers as virgins who didn't grab a woman's hand and instead got heated up in creating this hell of a game.

He was a little embarrassed about what he was doing but what it's done is done. He grabs her hand.

"It hurts to be alone, right? But don't worry, I will stay by your side until the very end." He made a vow, one he will uphold until the server is down.

He caresses her cheek affectionately. "See you later." And walked in the opposite side of this room's entrance. There was another teleporter to the 11º Floor.

With a heart heavier than when he entered the 10º Floor, Makoto entered the 11º Floor, The Mechanic Valhalla.

This is my first time doing an author notes in this format. I will do short chapters about the floors and return to long chapters later. Thanks for reading and see you later.

8