Random write… Don’t know what I’m doing anymore. Could possibly continue in the future.
282 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

50 Years ago, a strange meteor struck Earth. Before it struck, everyone thought it was the end, that Earth would be destroyed but that was not the case. When the meteor struck Earth, a strange shock wave of unknown energy enveloped the planet infecting people. Strangely enough the shock wave's energy only infected the female populace giving them mystical powers and strength. Most even got non-human features akin to already existing animals.

Eventually everyone just started calling these mystical powers “magic”, because in a sense that's what it was. Here's a list, mayhap it give you some insight.

Standard elemental magic: -Fire (offensive) -Ice (control) -Earth (defensive) -Wind (offensive) -Lightning (offensive) -Light (support)
No female is restricted to just one element. All they need do to think of the element they wish to cast. But practice leads to mastery.

Less common magic: -Mind -Seduction
Many males in the world wish these two types didn't exist. Whilst the use of these two types of magic aren't forbidden in any sense, they are extremely frowned upon.
Oddly enough, females are immune to these types of magic.

Forbidden magic: -Dark
The dark element is the only forbidden type of magic. This is mainly due to the fact that it can resurrect the undead and summon all manner of void entities.

Magic isn't the only thing you should be aware of in this “new age” on Earth. The obvious is being an increase to general strength capabilities making them at least 3x times as strong.

The final thing being related to “non-human features” Whilst saying that refers to visible features such as ears, fur, scales, tails, wings and many other. Females who get these features also get traits connected to whatever animal the features come from. I'll list some examples below for additional insight.

-Hearing can be enhanced to a great degree.
-Sense of smell can also be enhanced to a great degree.
-Tails are well, tails. Some do nothing. Some can be used to hunt and attack. Some can show the individual's mood and lastly some can cause arousal, depending on then type of course.
-Whilst most traits are fairly simple, some can be quite annoying to the individual like being hot-blooded or even change features as a whole on a individual's body like their legs becoming that of a snake's tail and thus must adopt it into their everyday life.

“Hmmm~”
“So Earth must have been pretty boring before, right?”

“In a sense, yes, but I'm pretty sure that is very subjective. I'm tend to believe that males would have a different opinion.”

“Ahhh~”
“I can see that. Nevertheless males being weaker by a lot, certainly helps my problem.”
“So, what else do I need to recap on? Ah yes, our race, the Aculi.”
“Computer, give me a small recap.”

“Very well.”

We, Aculi, are a humanoid race very much like humans in terms of appearance and general physiology. The only main differences to our race are the following.

-Yellow eyes
-More technologically advanced
-Unlike Humans, Aculi have always had “magic” abilities and strength.

20 years ago Humans and the Aculi formed an alliance but have sense always kept to themselves. Both races tend to keep to themselves, until now that is.
One Aculi met a human male and vowed to return for him. So she asked for a possible “cultural exchange” between races. Due to her Mother being highly ranked on the council, this was agreed upon by both Aculi and Humans. Luckily for her the “exchange” would take place at PAGMA (Private All-Girls Magic Academy). At first, she was sad that it wasn't at a more mixed academy so she could find who she was looking for. That is until she did a little digging and discovered that the male in question was at this academy, though it would seem not by a choice of his.

“Ok-ok, you can stop now. I get it. I “tricked” Mother into letting me go to Earth. Whilst she thinks I'm going there for a exchange among cultures. In actuality I'm going there to look for my dear Erik.”

“I must ask, why did you lie to your Mother, Lyse?”

“You think I don't know what she is up to? I know she is constantly watching Erik all these years. I know she is interested in him. She thinks I've forgotten him, but she couldn't be any more wrong.” “I'm just glad I've managed to hide his location to her after so long. She can see him but can't see where.”
“I saw him first.”

“Do keep in mind, once you start interacting with Erik, your mother will know his location. Then you'll be on a time limit.”

“Yeah-yeah, I know. How long till we arrive?”

“In about 3-hours, give or take.”

“Okay, I'll be in my private quarters then. Alert me when we have arrived.”

“Very well.”

“Ahhh~”
“Erik, how will I claim you? Do I break you? Maybe play with you a little?”
“Hehe~”
“I wonder...”

Basically females turned in monstergirls with powers... xD
Still coming up with stuff for my FFXIV re-write (got nothing) at this rate I'll be following then general story just writing it better.
Will I continue this? I could... but am I to be trusted? :|

POLL notice: I've never done 3rd person before and I'm bad to remembering to describe people so opt in for a character sheet and/or readers imagination

If I do continue... (no promises) what perspective?
  • 1st person + character sheet Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 3rd person + character sheet Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 1st person + characters up to the readers imagination Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 3rd person + characters up to the readers imagination Votes: 1 11.1%
Total voters: 9
8