The Yandere’s Master World [Work-in-Progress] [1200+ word sneak peak] Abandoned/Rethinking
231 15 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Got a direction of where I want to take this (about 60-70% of it). Aiming for something short.
Leant my lesson from creating a series to early.

No editing has been done, just copy & pasted from OpenOffice.

||<-Updating Updating->||
||<-Cycle 10/10->||
||<-Magic Absorption, Near Completion->||
||<-98%->||

||<-Checking Subject's Vitals->||
||<-Name: Rowan Ward->||
||<-Condition: Coma->||
||<-Cause: **Beep Beep** Access Denied->||

||<-Project Owner->||
||<-Name: **Beep Beep** Access Denied->||

---------------

There's always something in life you don't wish to do, but you have too.
Usually it tends to be towards little things in life like:
'I don't want to go to sleep, but I have to.'
Then it can get a bit more personal like:
'I don't want to love, it just happens.'
But now...

'I don't want to kill you, but your hands are stained by too much blood'

---------------

“Rowan! Snap out of it! Huh!?”
**Slash**

A high pitch panicked voice calls out to me, snapping me out of my shocked state, only to see a body drop lifeless onto the cold, wet ground. I stare for just a moment for it to finally hit me.

“A-Alice? Alice!”

I stared at her corpse with wide eyes. I quickly scan my surroundings revealing more bodies, all of people I knew, family, friends... Alice... Now I remember. It doesn't take long to me to focus on the towering figure above the corpse.

A women stood there, covered in blood, sheathing her katana. She stood there, staring at me through her wet brown hair, with her blood red eyes and a maniacal smile on her face. I clench my fist and quickly place my hand over my sheathed katana.

“Mida! W-Why!?”

She continues to stare at me with those eyes of hers, but this time, she finally speaks.

“Ahahaha! Why!? Why!? All this time you have not learnt a thing!”

She extends her arm out revealing her palm. She once more shows that same maniacal smile.

“You! Are mine! Not theirs! Your Hair! Eyes! Skin! Body! Blood! Genes! Your Life! They are all mine! We are destined to be together! The strongest couple in the whole world! Become Mi~”

“Enough!”

I quickly cut her off. Anger fuelled my body.

“That's your reason!? You killed my loved ones, my family, my friends, and why!? Because of your delusional love!?”

“.....”

She says something inaudible to herself, but I just brush it off, ignoring it. I take a deep breathe and start walking towards her, my hand ready on my blade. It didn't take long for her to notice and stare vacantly into my eyes, her smile gone, tilting her head to the side slightly.

**sighs softly**
“Honestly darling, you do not want to do this...”

I draw my blade, throwing the sheath onto cold ground. I stare angrily into her eyes. This needs to be done, for my family, my friends... Alice...

||<-**Beep Beep**->||
||<-Magic Absorption->||
||<-99%->||

**sighs once more**
“Very well then, darling. Suppose I should go easy on you.”

She taunts me with a simple smirk showing on her face. After drawing her blade, she does something unexpected. She simply starts charging at me, obviously getting ready to do a single side-slash.

Why is she doing something so visibly predictable? Is it a trap? Could be. An error on her part? Not likely. Actually going easy on me? Doubtful. What is she~!!

Snapping back to reality, I notice she's closer then I thought. Guess I'll have to risk it and adapt. I place both hands on my blade and ready myself.

As soon she was in striking distance, it didn't take long for her to commit to her slash. Obviously predicting it, I immediately parry her blade away, causing it to go above her head, upsetting her balance. I immediately go for the kill. Surprisingly... it connects.

**stab**

A lunge attack from my blade connects with her stomach. She drops her blade and looks at the blade piercing her stomach. She doesn't cry in pain, all she does is faintly smile, as she gently leans against me.

**giggles softly**
“Th-This actually hurts. I-I guess I deserve this, right?”

She does deserve this, yet something inside me feels... sad? No no, I shouldn't feel feel sad for her, she killed everyone so she should get what she wants... me. Maybe cause I'm the target of her affection that I feel a bit sad.

Knocking me out of thought, I feel a hand weakly cup my cheek, drawing me attention to the person doing it.

“W-Why? Why won't you love me? Is-Is it cause of that vixen who managed to sink her claws?”

“Do not! Call her that. All three of use have been together since childhood. I guess my heart was meant for her? I don't know, love is confusing.”

**giggles softly**
“I-I guess I should of tried harder. This life isn't entirely forgiving.”

Wait...

“This life?”

I look at her with suspicion on my face.

“Oh! A slip of the tongue.”

I look at her with more suspicion and notice her weakened, hurt voice is now gone. So, it was a trap. After realizing, I attempt to move away from her but...

**stab**

Looking down, I see a dagger piercing my stomach. The pain is immeasurable, so this it what it feels like to be stabbed. I look at Mida with a pained expression. She cups my cheek once and smiles, as the pain in my stomach becomes worse. Looking down once more I see Mida twist the dagger more.

Reaching the limit of my pain tolerance, I let go of my sword that is still pieced through Mida and stumble back sluggishly, placing my hand near my wound that still has the dagger inside. Mida simply regains her balance and effortlessly removes the blade that is within her.

“H-How!?”

I'm confused. How? What is going on? I fall to my knees, growing weaker by the second. I stare at Mida as she stares back, her smile growing more maniacal but also her cheeks growing red.

“Ahahaha! Oh my darling. I've seen this pained expression 10 times now and yet I swear it awakens something in me.”

She kneels down in front of me and again cups my cheek with her hand.

“Oh! You don't remember, well of course. My bad darling, hmm... Where to star~!!

“J-Just kill me already”

“Oh? You don't want to know what's going on? Curious.”

“J-Just do it!”

“Oh darling. I don't need to kill you. Well, not any more. I'm glad really, every time I killed you, it felt like my heart was breaking into a million pieces every single time, but...”

Her eyes go vacant. A chill runs down my spine.

“10 times, you chose Alice...”

She places her hand on the dagger in me and twists it.

“Argh!”

“Again...”

Each time she says again at least a few more times, twisting the dagger deeper every time. I can't think straight...

“Aga~!”

“Augh! S-Stop!”

Mida grabs my chin with her fingers with force and makes me to to stare into her eyes.

“You! Are meant to be mine! Destiny demands it. You will! Be mine!”

||<-**Beep Beep**->||
||<-Magic Absorption->||
||<-100%->||
||<-Initializing master world->||
||<-Please standby->||

“Ah! Perfect! This time darling, you will be mine.”

I feel dizzy... almost sleepy... what's going on...

“Even if I have to break you.”

---------------

-Meanwhile in the real world-

**Finishes typing**
“Ah! All done. It seems the Mistress is more closer to her goal now. So Iris?”

“Hmm?”

“What now? Pretty sure the Mistress can handle everything now and the trap is set for our little rat problem, so...”

“No.”

“Oh come on! I didn't even ask yet!”

**sighs softly**
“Fine... ask away.”

“No point now, I already know the answer.”

**sighs softly once more**
“Dean, just stop trying, plus we're not finished yet.”

“Hmm? Oh no you don't. You're the assassin, not me. I'd rather stay here at the computer, thanks.”

**one final sigh**
“Fine... If you help me out, I'll... go out to dinner with you. Deal?”

“That's cheating... Dammit, deal! No backing out now, you got that?”

“Uh huh. Let's go.”

---------------

-Meanwhile somewhere else in the real world-

||<-Access approved->||
||<-Log in?->||

“Finally! I need to hurry.”

What you think? Go easy on me. x.x

4