Best Day of My Life
65 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6:45 AM

I woke up, and I felt immensely refreshed. I stretched my body and got up to take a nice and hot shower. Then I put on my favorite pants and shirt. When I went downstairs and saw my mother cooking a massive meal with the words “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” written on the table. I cried tears of happiness even I had forgotten my birthday. I gave my mother an enormous hug, ate the food and left for work.

7:30-10:00 AM

As I walked to work, I felt the refreshing and cool breeze brushing against my face. When I eventually reached work, my manager assigned me to do something different from usual. They wanted me to clean the manager’s office. After cleaning the manager’s office and everywhere else. The manager showed up to their office and requested me to sit down.

I had gotten promoted. My day couldn’t get any better than this.

10:00 AM - 12:00 PM

I grinned. I couldn’t wait to tell my friends about this. But even though im happy I can’t stop working or I could lose the promotion!

12:00 PM -3:00 PM

I finally got off work.

3:30 PM - 4:00 PM

I called my friends so we could meet at a cafe. When I reached the cafe, I felt extremely nervous yet exited to see what my friends thought.

4:00 - 5:00 PM

Me and my friends chatted for a while before I finally told them the good news.

“Really?! That’s amazing I’m so happy for you.”

“We should go to a club and celebrate!”

I agreed.

5:45 - 10:00 PM

Each experience allowed me to feel euphoria. It felt like I was floating. Every time it ended, I felt dull.

10:00 - 11:00PM

The only friend that was sober drove each of us home.

11:50 PM

I shakily walked into my house. It was dark. I stumbled to turn on the lights. When I looked up at the ceiling, I saw my mother dressed in red smiling at me.

I was happy.

12:00 AM

1