A Normal Day
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6:45 AM

I woke up and stretched my stiff body. Then walked into the bathroom to take a shower. After bathing, I put on some clothes and went downstairs to my mother cooking food like always. Looking to the side, I saw the words “Happy Birthday” written. The same poster she used for every one of my birthdays. I smiled, happy to know that she remembered my birthday. I eat, then waved my mother goodbye and walked out of the house to go to work.

7:30-10:00 AM

When I walked to work, I felt a breeze hit my face, making me shiver a bit. When I reached work, they sent me to clean the manager’s office. Then after cleaning, the manager walked in and told me to sit down. They told me they would promote me, I cheered in my head.

10:00 AM - 12:00 PM

I planned on telling my friends about my promotion.

12:00 PM -3:00 PM

I got off work.

3:30 PM - 4:00 PM

I called my friends so we could meet at a cafe. When I reached the cafe, I was nervous.

4:00 - 5:00 PM

I and my friends chatted for a while before I told them the news.

“?! That’s amazing I’m so happy for you.”

“We should go to a club and celebrate!”

I agreed.

5:45 - 10:00 PM

The club was a fun experience.

10:00 - 11:00PM

The only sober friend drove each of us home.

11:50 PM

I shakily walked into my house. It was dark. I stumbled to turn on the lights. When I looked up at the ceiling, I saw my mother dressed in red looking down at me.

I was okay.

12:00 AM

0