Ch-28 After Exchange
8.8k 26 228
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the Witch left the room through the portal an awkward silence fell in the room, which overwhelmed all those present who were unable to start a conversation in any way and leaving the status quo unchanged, they cannot be considered responsible for this because the Witch was able to leave the heavy atmosphere behind her.

Aqua was still sitting on the bed, hiding behind Argent, who started to untie her in order to take up her thoughts with something else because she did not want to accept that she fell into the Witch's embrace and worried that she would not be able to get out of it. Aqua could only tremble at the promise of another round cursing her stupid mouth, which should be closed and let the Witch forget about her.

"We should slowly go," Alpha finally broke the silence of the as he did not see the need to stay in this place and decided to leave it as soon as possible to go to the base where he will finally be able to rest finished with the Witch games. He went up to the bed where he knelt and started to untie Aqua's legs, but he noticed what the ties were made of. "This is the magic ribbon from the reports you sent last time?"

"Yes, from what Eisst said it was the Witch who created it from her ribbon, she is able to control it with the greatest of ease and it has the effect of blocking and absorbing mana. At first we thought that she simply controlled it with mana when she tied Eisst up, but now we think that this is an artifact, and our observations and information about this ribbon should be in the reports if you want accurate details." Argent replied by informing him of the basic information that they knew about this artifact which caused them quite a lot of problems.

"I understand, this ribbon, her sword and armour that she suddenly had even though she did not ascend to a higher rank, practically confirm what skill this Witch has," Alpha began to talk about everything they were able to grasp about this Witch from each of the fights she took part in, and in this way he also wanted to ease the atmosphere a little bit, but he was only able to do by talking about work. "Also, the fact that she has such powerful demons in such a short period of time since her last attack confirms the hypothesis that she is able to strengthen them or something like that, and that is probably her second skill".

"Yes, she is a really powerful opponent who will only become even more dangerous in time, it would be best to defeat her as quickly as possible, but I don't think it will work out, she is too clever to be beaten so easily," Argent gave her sincere assessment of the Witch, Alpha only nodded to that. "Fortunately, it does not seem she is going to fight us for the sake of destroying TransMagica."

"She also has the Crimson Witch as a pet." Suddenly, Aqua threw herself into the conversation, finally calm, but for some reason it still looked like she was sitting uncomfortably on the bed and Argent was slowly beginning to understand why. Alpha didn't bother to worry about it, thinking it was because of the clothes, which despite their stinginess apparently suited her, making her look sexy, but now nobody paid attention to, it too busy being surprised. "She...*Cough* I saw her many times in that Witch's dungeon."

"This is worrying." Alpha said, wondering what this Witch is going to do, with such a war potential, having probably dozens of strong demons and a second-rang Witch as a helper, now a hundred demonic cores that she can use to increase her strength, along with her ability to strengthen them. "This must be reported to Command."

With these words he tore the ribbon, slightly annoyed that he was unable to untie it, and again surprised when the ribbon began to disappear as if it was melting in the air, just as Argent destroyed the ribbon that tied Aqua's hands, following the example of Alpha to not waste any more time.

"Yes, on the other hand, where are we?" Aqua asked, when she could finally get up on her own, doing it right away, but it was a wide standing position she took after her face made a grimace when she had her thighs close together, then looking around the whole room, which was dimly lit, and what's weirder, all in red and pink, it was an alien style to Aqua.

"We are at the Love Hotel," Alpha said, not paying attention to Aqua's shocked face, which quickly became overwhelmed by the memory of the person who was here and this killed all of her shock, which was now replaced by understanding, Aqua then turned to Argent and looked straight into her eyes as if she was trying to read something out of them.

"Yes?" Argent did not know what was going on and she was a little nervous because of Aqua's inquisitive stare, who was a few inches from her face.

"She didn't fuck you, did she?" Aqua's question caused great embarrassment in Argent, and she thought in one moment that the Witch had told her about the events on the school roof, but she quickly rejected that thought because Aqua did not look at her in harm's way but in anxiety, which indicated that she meant her stay in the hotel.

"No." Argent smiled, reassuring Aqua, who only sighed as if a huge burden had been thrown off her. Alpha just stood by without interfering in the conversation, taking the empty bag that the Witch left behind to throw it away.

"Okay, let's go." Argent said to what the two of them nodded to.

***

When they were leaving, the receptionist was not at the counter, he was afraid to meet the Witch again, so they had no problem leaving, Aqua went with Argent to her appartment saying to Alpha that she did not need an appointment with doctors or psychiatrists, excusing herself that she was not weak enough for such a thing to give her trauma.

The truth was, however, that she now had much more important things to do, not only important, but also embarrassing, so she did not let him go with them, so now together Argent with her flew over the city to the apartment where Aqua lived, and only there could she ask for Argent's help, which was the reason she took her there.

In the room, she undressed completely naked, surprising with this Argent, who turned red when she saw what was on the chest and ass of the girl, who was also completely blushed because of the situation she was in. She had a grey sticker on her nipples and had an amethyst crystal plug in her anus.

"When I touch the stickers, the dildo starts to vibrate and if I try to pull out the dildo, the stickers clamp my nipples with a spin..." Aqua started to speak in a terribly quiet voice that was hard to hear and Argent thought she wouldn't have heard anything if it wasn't for her amplified senses. "Can you pull them out for me, I... I can't do it alone."

Argent could only swallow her saliva at the sight of the blushed, naked Aqua, which started to tear from embarrassment, unable to look Argent straight in the eyes, and Argent herself also turned her eyes when she realised that she was looking too much at Aqua, which was not proper, but after a while she got together, approaching her friend slowly.

"I will be as gentle as I can be." Aqua trembled a little bit as if she remembered something but said nothing, just nodding while waiting for Argent, who slowly stretched out her hand, which was shaking slightly, to the sticker covering Aqua's nipple and "Ahhh!" on the moment when she touched it all the accessories started to work by cutting Aqua off her legs, which could only grab Argent, head in her chest, panicked, moaning all the time.

"Mmm, hurry up!" The words of Aqua pulled Argent out of a momentary shock, then she started pulling off the tightly holding stickers which was pulling some Aqua nipples, who at that time was only moaning tot every touch of Argent, who started to get quite excited and, unable to ignore it, her pulling speed dropped to a point where Aqua's torment was prolonged, which Argent herself did not notice.

"Ahhh!" Through the slow acting of Argent, Aqua reached an orgasm which caused her naked ass to pull back, almost falling down because she lost strength in her legs but was held up by Argent as she at the same time finally took off two stickers from Aqua's nipples, which were now completely erected.

Argent now grabbed the dildo by the tip that is sticking out of Aqua's ass and started to pull it out slowly, which made Aqua's legs start to shake even more, and because the dildo was quite big this long moment dragged for girls for centuries. So long in truth that when the dildo finally came out Aqua got another orgasm which this time made the girl fall on her ass.

"T-thanks." Aqua thanked Argent, drooling slightly, which she quickly wiped away and went to the wardrobe to get dressed, leaving Argent with the big black dildo in her hand, which finally slowly stopped vibrating, not knowing what to do with it, so she put it on Aqua's bedside table, who turned back to her from her transformation.

"Are we going to go to the rest?" Aqua asked.

"Yes, the girls are waiting," Argent smiled at Aqua, who tried her best to act as if nothing had happened, which only looked even more cute. "But first calm down."

In the end, Aqua was so embarrassed that she forgot to put on her bra and probably her panties, which was visible because her nipples were still erect, making them visible through the dress. When Aqua noticed this she needed a moment to understand what was going on and her facial expression went from shock to anger to embarrassment again and her face only turned redder.

228