Ch-29 Crossing Limits
9.6k 41 216
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yui returned to the Magic Garden, where Vili, Miyu and a whole bunch of demons were already waiting for her, ready to jump on the portal to rescue their mistress if she was in any danger, as they prepared to give their lives to save her even if there was only a double of her, but fortunately this did not happen because everything went according to plan.

Of course, even when Yui used her double, she didn't wanted to lose it because it was made of pure mana, which was much stronger than the one polluted with emotions, so the determination of the demons that she felt from them was beneficial to her and she was glad that it was not demons that she was ruling that were not just mindless puppets.

Vili was not surprised that demons began to have such feelings, because Yui in comparison with other Witches did not constantly saturate them with her mana to strengthen her control, giving them the opportunity to produce animal-like instinct and will, which made them more dangerous and less predictable to fight, just like the naturally occurring demons which the Witches have not taken control of.

Like Yui she agreed that they could be sacrificed for a double that could only be created from pure mana, which they obtained from a tree, and Yui turned into cores. However, they will not be able to draw out so much mana from the tree for some time, because what they took the last time was only a one-off impulse caused by the creation of the garden and now that the mana has stabilised, it will not be possible to draw so much from it for a while.

Thanks to the exchange of the Magical Girl for demonic cores and the mana of lust accumulated during the girl's stay, she has fixed this problem for a time, which puts Yui in a very good position to increase the size of her army as well as to strengthen it with an atmosphere within the garden that is saturated with pure mana from the Magical Tree.

"How did it go?" Asked the curious Miyu, who was transformed into her Witch form in case she had to help defend the garden if someone accidentally got into it again through a portal like Aqua, but today her skills were not needed which made her happy because she did not want to fight today and she was finally going to get a reward from Yui for a good job in helping her with the Magical Girl.

"Everything went according to plan, there was one small unpleasant thing but I managed to deal with it quickly, so there is nothing to worry about." Yui said, remembering her not very successful joke, then reassured Miyu that there was no need to worry about anything and started to slowly move towards the building, which already had a ground floor, mostly made up of stone but with the addition of wood or marble, which Yui did not know where the demons took them from. 

"That's good." Miyu started to follow her, after saying these words, and the demons finally started to spread out returning to their activities. Mainly consisting of helping to build a large building which, if you can say something from the ground floor only, will be a Gothic mansion with dark colours that will fit beautifully with the light colours of the flowers that finally started to grow around the Magic Tree.

Standing in front of the building, facing it from the front, she saw a large double door made of a dark almost black wood in a doorway made of black stone carved to resemble a tree trunk joining at the top into a tree crown which was not yet finished. With one hand, Yui opened the door, which would open at even the slightest push despite its great weight, and subsequently went inside.

She found herself in a large entrance hall which did not yet have a ceiling because it was supposed to enter the first floor, which was still under construction, to create a large room intended to create an impression, the beginnings of which could be seen from the fact that some elements were already created. The floor, made of black marble with grey shades, was polished to a shine and the walls were similarly lined with marble although white with black shades for contrast, from mid-height was replaced by light wood with dark patterns, also not forgetting that the pillars, made of both types of marble, supporting walls were carved for effect.

Yui, walking down the corridors of the ground floor, entered a certain room which was the only one to have any furniture and saw a royal bed with green sheets sewn by a dryad using her skill, making it incredibly comfy in its light wooden frame, which had dark stone legs and corners.

What was important, however, was what was lying on the bed or rather who was lying there, there was the real body of Yui who was in her form of a Witch, looking as if she was sleeping in a wonderful dream because she had a lovely smile when she cuddled up with a green soft pillow. Yui went with her double on the couch on the side that was brown with green accents and lay down there, looking for those who didn't know what was happening as if she suddenly went to sleep.

Yui woke, getting up from a big bed to see Miyu was slowly getting on the bed, approaching her in a slightly sensual way that she had been training for the last few days on all fours. Yui also approached her, grabbed her in a strong grip and then dragged her closer, making Miyu have to lie down on her as Yui returned to her original position.

"So does the good Witch want a reward?" Yui said in a sensual voice straight into Miyu's ear, who trembled unable to control herself blushing and smiling, immediately starting to nod in consent staring straight into Yui's eyes, where she could see hers, both of them full of lust. "Okay, then."

Yui drew close to Miyu catching her in a long kiss full of passion, where both played with their tongues in the other's mouth fighting for dominance, in which Yui won and having Miyu's tongue at her mercy, doing whatever she wanted to do with it that caused the girl to start lacking breath which did not slow down Yui's attack who, as she got more excited so she increased her intensity, thereby exciting Miyu who started to be give up in a fruitless fight for control.

So Miyu, understanding that she would not win the fight for control over their kiss, used her hands to attack Yui's soft breasts, surprising her for a moment, but immediately accepted Miyu's touch and started massaging her breasts in turn, causing a reaction in the girl who needed a little longer to get back to her senses but accepted Yui's touch in the same way.

The girl was finally able to take the magic cloth off Yui's breasts which was held quite tightly, showing the world her already erect nipples, with which Miyu started to play without waiting for anything starting pulling, twisting and massaging them. "Mmm!" Yui moaned at Miyu's actions, being muffled by a constant kiss which already lasted a good while and was only broken for incomplete breaths because the other side always interrupted them without giving the other side a chance to rest.

Yui couldn't get to Miyu's breasts because she had this one-piece swimsuit-like outfit that Yui usually finds cool but right now pisses her off, so she finally broke her long kiss with Miyu, who was a little surprised, when she looked at Yui with an uncertain eye Yui pushed her to bed. Once atop Miyu she ripped her outfit, releasing her aroused nipples from their jail and started sucking them.

"Ahhh!" Miyu moaned in as much pleasure as surprise because of Yui's action, which was getting more aggressive with every moment, only to grab her head to hold the attention shown to her. Yui however, did not care about Miyu's surprise, too busy enjoying the taste of the girl who made her want more and more, she wanted the whole of Miyu, willing or not.

"Mmm" Yui continued to treat Miyu like icecream by licking her on the whole breasts and belly, sometimes kissing her on the neck or on the mouth, and Miyu, completely dominated by Yui, was unable to do anything in her attempts to take control, she could only enjoy the passionate treatment of Yui. Yui, who was only beginning, tore the last pieces of cloth covering Miyu's sweet pussy in front of her which was soaked and just waiting to be tasted.

So Yui started by running her finger over it, which caused her to twitch, thus allowing more of Miyu's juices to flow out, she tried to get up without being able to see that her hands were tied up with Yui's ribbon, to her shock, Yui and her legs were about to experience the same destiny, causing a little panic in Miyu, who had never seen Yui so devoured by her desires.

"Ahhh! Yui, wai... Mmm!" Miyu tried to speak to Yui, but she shut her up by putting her finger in her pussy, then a second one and then started to finger her, turning Miyu's words into incomprehensible moans, which Yui ignored by focusing on the pussy knowing what would happen next. "Ahhh!" After a moment of Miyu's fingering, Yui was finally able to bring the girl to an orgasm that caused her back to arch.

"Why?" Yui for a moment stopped licking the fluid from her hand, which was now all soacked, slowly approaching the breathless Miyu who didn't know how to answer while still confused after a strong orgasm. Yui approached Miyu and kissed her in the next passionate kiss, so Miyu was able to taste her own fluids from Yui's mouth, who was playing with her tongue sucking or biting it lightly for fun.

"Don't you want your reward?" Yui continued to tease Miyu, at the same time she stopped touching her completely, stopping all the actions she had taken and looked straight into Miyu's eyes, who could only do the same without being able look away from Yui's gaze which absorbed her without leaving any hope of escape. The next moment Yui put her hand over Miyu's crotch and said. "Or do you want to go all the way to the end?"

"I-I..." Miyu hesitated, understanding perfectly well what Yui wanted to say and do, to tell the truth Miyu was happy but at the same time she was afraid of the prospect of an unknown experience. Yui was able to see these emotions in Miyu's eyes, deciding to give her time to think about and make this important decision, which she herself will make with Miyu's answer, ready to give back what she wants to take.

Both of them were too busy staring into the eyes of the other to notice that Yui is going through some changes. Finally, after absorbing the mana of lust for the last few days, she has pushed through to the next stage of a Witch's evolution. While before she was already at a advanced level of first rank, now Yui is crossing the border of second rank thanks to Miyu, who generated a lot of lust mana for her now.

Between her breasts a black cross-shaped tattoo appeared as if it had come out of her body and if someone could look at this tattoo now they would notice that this tattoo consisted of smaller fractals that formed a larger tattoo shape that everyone could see, if one was to stare to long they may lose themselves to its inconceivable paterns. Similar tattoos appeared on her back and waist, had the wing-like shape but they were not too big and another one appeared on her skin around tailbone on her ass, which looked like a rolled-up tail.

In addition to the tattoos, there were also horns on her temple slightly above Yui's ear, they were amethyst with a black interior through which it was impossible to see, their shape was of uncut crystals and they were just a single horn that was close to her head facing back. Another amethyst crystal appeared on the Witch's butt, the end of the tattoo on the girl's tailbone, it looked like a small heart no bigger than eight millimetres at its widest point, making it virtually invisible and the last crystal appeared as a barely visible crystal which at first glance, like the horns, was sticking out of her head, however at a closer inspection it levitated less than a centimetre above Yui's hair at the back of her head and it was brighter shine than the rest of the crystals, it looked no bigger than a half-centimeter almond which was quite thin. The horns and the crystal on the butt were raw with sharp edges, where the crystal on the back of Yui's head looked like it was taken out of the jeweler's hand made with precision workmanship.

However Yui did not sense the change, much too excited waiting for Miyu's answer. Miyu slowly made her decision but there could only be one answer.

"Yes." Miyu smiled.

"Excellent." Yui also smiled, but her smile was that of a sadist.

216