Ch-30 Miyu Reward
9.8k 26 224
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am sorry that there was no chapter for a few days but I did not have time. Suddenly in a few days I had a few things I couldn't put off and I even forgot to tell you for which I am sorry. Well, now that I have managed to do most of the things I have been able to do, everything should go back to normal.

Now I bring you a new tasty chapter.


 Yui freed Miyu's hands from their ties and then led them underneath to her pussy, to the surprise of Miyu who did not know what to think about Yui's behaviour, but did not resist, agreeing to whatever she wanted to do with her and did not worry about anything knowing that nothing bad would do to her, so she only let herself be guided with a little surprise.

After skillfully leading Miyu's fingers into her entrance of her pussy, which was clearly already wet, showing the pleasure Yui felt while playing with Miyu and leading them inside, Yui herself using her second hand put her fingers into Miyu's pussy, who moaned still being sensitive after previous orgasms, Yui came close to her virgin membrane.

"I am not going to take something so important from you without giving the same to you in return," Yui said whispering these words into Miyu's ear from time to time, nibbling at her ear playfully, but that did not help Miyu with her high heartbeat which she had because of Yui's words and so she listened with extraordinary attention to each word she said as if her life depended on it. "So I will give you my virginity, after all this is your reward, right?"

"Ha, ha... Yes, so I can, right?" Miyu replied with a small smile, one she could not stop because of her happiness and she asked Yui because she was afraid she misheard, but hearing Yui's confirmation she could not stop her happy smile anymore, starting to play with her fingers in Yui Pussy. "So if you don't mind, let's get started."

With her words, Miyu also brought her fingers closer to Yui's hymen, who only nodded in confirmation and without wasting any time locking Miyu in another long kiss full of passion, in which both increasingly pressed their fingers on thier hymens, then in a sudden sting of pain they broke through, further immersing their fingers deeper into the interior of their partner.

The pain disappeared as soon as it came, leaving behind a pure pleasure which they delved into without any hesitation, focusing only on the pleasure they felt and speeding up with the movement of their fingers as if in a rivalry to defeat their opponent by leading them to orgasm first, all the time united in a kiss of burning passion.

The first orgasm appeared quite quickly because they were not used to the new range of sensations and it came to Miyu, but it was quickly followed by Yui's orgasm, who was able to defeat Miyu in their little fight with great difficulty. It was only then that their kiss was broken to leave the deeply breathing girls tired after their orgasms and it was possible to see in their eyes that they wanted to devour each other in order to satisfy their own lusts.

Now that all the breaks that could have been saved from release have been let loose, as the girls throw themselves at each other to get and give as much pleasure as possible. At first it seemed like Miyu had the advantage but Yui, thanks to her ascension, now had enough strength to fight against the wild Miyu and she was doing exactly that, helping herself with her ribbons to again incapacitate Miyu.

Yui, after she was finally able to tie Miyu's hands and attach them to the wall, she immediately threw herself onto her pussy starting to lick it, as her hands played with girls anus and clitoris, thus causing Miyu to moan loudly. "Ahhh!" Yui was able to taste the liquid as well as Miyu's blood, she was only able to moan enjoying the taste of it, unable to refrain from licking more aggressively. 

Her tongue finally found its way inside Miyu's pussy and went inside as if it owned the place, doing whatever it wanted to do for the satisfaction of the girl who got another orgasm. "Mmm!" Only the moans and sounds of licked pussy were heard in the room for a while and Yui did not intend to leave it like that, deciding to tease Miyu, who had been lost a little bit in her own lust, and Yui could not wait for her reaction.

"You like to be treated like an fuck toy, you're a lustful girl who likes to be fucked, right?!" Yui started without forgetting to push her fingers deep into Miyu's pussy with every word, looking for her weak spots and brutally torturing them without letting Miyu rest, enjoying a facial expression that was noticeably more ashamed than her previous one.

"Ahhh! N... Mmm! Not I... Ahhh!" Miyu tried to defend herself, but her resistance was futile against Yui, who slowly found every delicate place in her pussy and then used them against her with great skill sharpened on the Magical Girl, who they both tortured, Miyu could only answer by moaning because Yui did not let her speak any other language.

"So you don't want me to continue?" Yui teased her by slowing down her fingers and then painfully slowly tried to pull them out, but Miyu moved forward with her bottom pushing them back in, to Yui's delight, who joyfully started to reintroduce herself in her pussy taking this as a yes, even though Miyu slightly turned her gaze away, form time to time glaring at Yui, full of lust to convince her to continue.

"Hahaha... Your body is so lewd and it agrees with me, but you want to deny it? You are so shy! I guess I'll have to tear this shyness apart with my own hands!" Yui pushed the crystal dildo that appeared out of nowhere into Miyu's pussy, extending it with its size, to which Miyu reacted with a mute moan in surprise. Yui herself got up and pushed the second part of the two-sided dildo into her pussy, when it was almost all the way inside her, with a jerk she pushed the rest in her and Miyu pussy causing the two of them to have a powerful orgasm which made Miu's vision go white for a while.

"Ahhhh!" Yui however, without paying attention to this, started pushing the dido in Miyu's pussy using it like a dick because the dildo had a curve in the middle, so that it could be used in this way. It didn't take Yui long to bring the stunned Miyu to the next orgasm as well as her own, which she concluded with a kiss with tongue.

Miyu could feel her saliva in Yui's mouth mixed with the rest of her own fluids and the blood that had flown a while ago. Miyu tasted this blood, which made her wonder what Yui would taste like and so she paid attention to her fingers, which were still covered in it. So she broke her bonds, to Yui's surprise, and threw herself at Yui now riding her, while staring into her partner's eyes she started licking her fingers, enjoying the taste, which surprisingly made Yui blush slightly.

"Well, aren't you aggressive, as befits a lewd girl." Yui continued to let Miyu do whatever she wanted with her, wondering what she was going to do with her, not forgetting to tease her and move her waist to stimulate herself and Miyu, with the help of a dildo that was constantly pushing on the walls of their pussies.

"If that means I can do this now, then I'm a lewd girl!" Apparently, there was a switch inside Miyu because, when she started grinding the dildo with her pussy in such a way that stimulated Yui, she was able to compete with Yui's aggressiveness when she was lost in her lust and could even surpass her a little bit.

Yui, however, didn't mind letting Miyu take control for the time being, after all, it was her reward not Yui's and she wasn't going to take away all the fun from Miyu who had such a lovely image full of lust, passion and aggression that was so rarely shown by her to Yui. She was so lost in watching Miyu that girl was able to force her to orgasm long before she herself did.

For a while Yui let Miyu do what she wanted, so she played with her by giving her a lot of kisses on the mouth or on the neck and sometimes even bit her ear or nipple a little bit, which made her moan a lot. Yui noticed, however, that Miyu had fallen into the monotony, which made it boring and predictable for her, so she decided to take control of Miyu again.

Using her ribbons, she tied her from behind stopping her actions, lifting her slightly where she fixed her to the ceiling so she had to be on her knees, Yui herself also tied her body to the ceiling to be at the same level as Miyu and at the same time she used the remaining ribbon to grab the two new crystal dildoes that she brutally pushed into her and Miyu's ass.

"Ahhh!" Miyu screamed slightly when a new player joined the game where Yui moaned, used to this feeling, deciding to kiss Miyu which she accepted and dildos in their asses started to move with force causing them to bounce slightly, resulting in a dildo movement in their pussy which was already dripping with their fluids which came out after numerous orgasms.

Without stopping here, Yui started to touch Miyu's breasts and nipples again, this time using magic power to cause small waves of mana, which imitated the vibrations, making it a makeshift vibrator which simulated Miyu even more. They were in this position for a few minutes but that was enough to cause them to have many orgasms which made them lose their strength and thus Yui decided to put them back on the bed which was quite wet.

Now lying on the bed Miyu and Yui were breathing deep with air to regenerate the strengths, that they were stucking out of each other, which was complemented by short kisses, in a strong embrace where their legs were tangled. Yui stimulated Miyu's pussy over and over again with her thigh, which she tried to imitate but couldn't match Yui's self-control thus forgeting herself in the pleasant embrace which Yui provided her with.

They lay like this for some time until their fatigue took over, forcing them to go to sleep still in their deep embrace, their foreheads connected and their legs tied, a position that would send any man into a madness caused by lust, with no one to disturb their rest, especially demons who began to move without making a sound.

Vili on the other hand was sitting on the table next to the Magic Tree eating her tangerines, sometimes offering Fenrir one, who returned to his plush form and now was seated next to Vili, who felt left behind but did not want to spoil the fun, so she now was left in an awkward position. Well fortunately she had Fenrir and her tangerines, the last one she liked so much.

224