Ch-33 Witch Fight
8.1k 36 191
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Yui started fighting the Witch in black after she arrived on the battlefield without stopping her attack in any way, she was too angry to think of any annoying comments to piss off her opponent. When she saw Miya bleeding from the wounds she had on her whole body, it boiled blood in Yui's body, who now only wants to return back what the Witch deserves.

She was in complete shock when, on her way to Miyu's house, she suddenly felt a mana coming from some battlefield and it scared Yui, who thought Miyu had got into a fight with the Magical Girls, so through a portal she summoned a team of demons to help her fight the enemy. However, she did not expect Miyu to be attacked by demons and the Witch, so she quickly realised that it was probably the people that Miyu had been obeying before.

Now, however, forgetting the past, she focused on her enemy, who was perfectly capable of defending herself against Yui's crystal spikes, and prepared herself for a counter-attack with her flying black swords, which again began to shine with white light, giving Yui a bad feeling.

"Careful they are able to break through the artifact!" Miyu screamed affirming Yui's hunch, creating a crystal barrier in front of her, which was an angle, just in time when the swords hit the shields as Yui finished creating it. Half of the swords bounced off the shield tearing off large pieces of crystal so that several swords were able to break through the barrier, but lost enough strength to cause only large cracks when they hit Yui's armour.

Yui now knows that the Witch is able to break through her armour if she neglects her attacks and takes them directly, and that her crystals are not enough to stop these magic swords, she has decided to send more attacks in the form of crystal spikes, because she has noticed that the Witch needs a moment to prepare these swords, a moment she will not give her.

"Take care of the furry one!" Yui commanded Miyu to face the Etativi from her place and faced her own opponent, on whom she kept shooting her spikes. The Witch was predictably able to easily defend herself against Yui's attacks and seeing that she would not be able to attack her from a distance, as her swords are targeted from the spot thus being destroyed before they can be sent towards Yui, she decided to attack at close range, quickly reducing the distance between them, destroying all Yui's attacks in the way.

Expecting such a flow of events, Yui waited for the incoming Witch as she could see that she would not be able to defeat her in a long-range battle and waiting for the right moment, ready to use her strongest weapon from the spot, as she was completely aware of the difference in power between them. Yui set herself up in a defensive position with her sword to receive the Witch's attack, which she did with great difficulty when she felt the power with which the Witch attacked her.

As a result of this, a duel was created where magical bullets of black and amethyst danced with each other fighting for advantage, sometimes the crystal collided with the magical sword and nullified each other, but it did not take a genius to see that Yui holds on only with her magical armour and still is terribly dominated by the power of the Witch, who attacked in hate with her sword surrounded by black aura.

Yui, despite her situation, did not even break her smile for a moment, quite the contrary, her smile grew bigger when she saw that thanks to her preparation in the form of her artifacts, she was able to stand up in the fight against the Witch superior to herself and even keep with her in terms of fencing, which she trained for some time in the past, knocking rust off the skills she acquired because she wanted to feel like a character in anime, in this exchange of punches.

The Witch was visibly getting impatient because she was unable to break through the defense of the new Witch who appeared out of nowhere, increasing the strength of her attacks and thus weakening her defense, earning a few scratches from amethyst magic bullets, but in return, finally being able to knock the Yui sword up with one blade and now the other one that shone in white will break through her chest.

However, the Witch froze when she saw Yui's sadistic smile, which looked as if she had caught her in her scheme, it was a smile that scared the Witch a little, especially when combined with her shiny eyes and horns. As she was unable to stop her attack and listening to her instinct, which said that the person in front of her was dangerous, the Witch increased the power of her attack, which already flew into Yui's chest, to make sure it would work.

But the sword never reached its target, as a powerful magic bullet struck the Witch from behind, sending her down, her attack only scratching Yui's armour, knocked out of its path. The Witch however quickly recovered from pain and shock, again creating a distance between them, while trying to discover the impossibility that had just happened, it was not really possible to create such a powerful bullet in the air, only from the body can such magic power be drawn.

Eyes of the Witch opened wide when she saw a black Celtic cross with one longer arm that was facing where she was just now, it had many amethyst crystal ornaments and it was twenty-five centimetres long, fifteen in width and only five in thickness. Howeve, it quickly changed its position by levitating next to Yui, where two more appeared next to her, directing their long arms towards the Witch.

The crosses fired magical bullets in a continuous stream, flooding the Witch with a rain of magical bullets which, as before were not so powerful, when even without the Witch's barrier the previous bullet did not inflict much damage, but the amount of bullets was problematic and the Witch was forced to create a magical barrier to defend itself against many bullets.

Behind the barrier, the Witch created another pack of flying black swords, which she fired leaving her barrier to attack Yui herself as well and under the cover of her flying blades, which easily destroyed the incoming purple bullets, she could get close to the Yui without any problems in order to attack again this time cautiously wary of surprise attacks from crosses.

By moving in angle the crosses from which amethyst crystals grew to form a huge shield, were able to reflect the incoming magical swords, but they were not untouched, they were all cracked up losing pieces that had been cut off by the swords. The Witch took advantage of this by flying past the occupied shields, attacking Yui directly and she was ready for this by defending herself again with her sword.

This time the Witch did not forget the danger behind her constantly sending magic bullets so that the crosses could not position themselves constantly pushed by her magic and she thus was able to focus on Yui, it was weighing on her magic resources, but she was sure that the enemy in front of her could not have too much mana either, after all these attacks.

Yui, however, did not have any problems with mana because due to her new artifacts that consumed a lot of mana, she created another one that devours mana from the environment so that she could use more attacks before she completely exhausted herself from mana. This artifact took the form of a small black cross with amethyst ornaments, which had a crystal in the centre that was at the back of Yui's head, where all arms of the cross levitated separately around it.

The duel, however, did not lead to anything, so Yui decided to end it, and using her magic power, she pushed the Witch lightly away, who used this to send a flying cut that collided with Yui's armour further cracking it, but it didn't bother Yui as she continued with a swipe of her sword, a move that the Witch considered bad because all she had to do to avoid it was to go back a little.

"Ahhh!" So she was surprised when the sword split into pieces becoming longer and longer like a whip, injuring her from belly to shoulder, creating a huge wound on the body of the Witch that started to emit magical particles from it, though it wasn't deep enough to reach her real body it must hurt and she liked the fact that the Witch's clothing which had been lightly damaged after the previous attack, now revealed a piece of the Witch's skin on which you could see simple tattoos in the form of black lines on her body.

Yet the Witch through pain attacked Yui who was exposed after her attack and thrusted her own blade which shone white in Yui's belly but before it could penetrate Yui's body the fourth cross which appeared was able to change the destination of the sword which only hit Yui's side, piercing through her armour with difficulty, penetrating her body completely, coming from her back outside.

Yui bit her teeth without letting even a single groan get out of her mouth. Her smile did not drop, still remaining the same sadistic grin that said she had everything under control and this attitude was not without foundation as a ribbon flew out of Yui's back and grabbed the Witch's hand sealing her movements.

The Witch wanted to attack Yui with her second blade but because she was so close to Yui, she was able to grab her hand and the ribbon that moved under the armor Yui was able to tie the other hand of the Witch, thus sealing her movements fully, winnings as the ribbon quickly began to tie the Witch's body further sealing her mana.

"What will you do now?" Yui asked in a cold tone, staring straight into the Witch's eyes, who unsuccessfully tried to free herself from the ties that were even now tying her up more and more, she was slightly frightened by Yui, as she could not believe that she had lost even though she was higher rank than Yui, now she could not even say anything, without knowing what to do shecould only wait for Yui's judgment.

Yui tied the Witch's limbs to her crosses, holding her close to herself and then deactivated her armour, which absorbed mana to repair itself even though the sword prevented it from doing so, saving mana which she would not regenerate if she used it for artifact rather than for atmospheric attacks, while observing the surrounding area because she sensed that some kind of Magical Girl would appear at any time.

As if waiting for this thought a whole team of Magical Girls appeared, which were in shock when they saw what was going on and could not decide how to react to what was happening, especially when they saw Yui whose side was still pierced with the Witch's sword, bleeding slightly, so they did not noticed that Etativi was there too.

Miyu fought against the Etativi but could not defeat him because he was able to teleport himself with absolute ease, so she could not even reach him, but his rapid teleportation had limits so he could not escape so easily and now he has seized the opportunity when everyone has turned towards the Magical Girls, creating a portal behind the Witch, from which demonic hands of the shadows have taken her out of their ties after which he himself also escaped, casting his last angerful stare towards Miyu.

"What is going on here?" Argent said out loud when other Magical Girls were unshure about Miyuu and the demons that were gathering around Yui when they had already collected the demonic cores that could after thej have killed the Etativi demons. Miyuu was concerned about Yui's condition, but she only was stroked by Yui slightly and then she turnde herself to the Magical Girls.

"There was a little argument here for the last few minutes... Ahh!... But it's all sorted out so you don't have to worry about anything," Yui replied honestly as she pulled sword from her side as blood began to flow from the black wound in quite the quantity, to the horror of the Magical Girls, at the same time hiding the crosses in their ring: a holding artifact. "Either way, we have plans so we don't have time to play with you, sorry. So bye for now."

"Wait, you're wounded!" Argent exclaimed anxiously, which surprised her companions a bit, but Eisst agreed, Feeu believed that Argent was just worried about the wounded person, even though she was an enemy, and Aqua had no comment, just looking away. Yui ignored it, however, and opened a portal behind her, into which she entered with Miyu as well as the demons, to which the Magic Girls reacted too late and did not manage to stop them, Yui ignored Argent scraems.

Yui fell to her knees in the garden and began to heal, which Miyu helped her with, but the pain did not bother her, she was more bothered by the fact that she could not punish the Witch who hurt Miyu, she promised herself that she would change it.

***

The Witch in black at that time got chills for some reason.

191