Ch-35 Encounter
9.2k 18 214
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Yui woke up in her room, next to her, glued Miyu onto her body, hugging her so tightly that it looked as if she was nailed, drowning deep in Yui's chest, which made it impossible for Yui to get out of bed without waking her and because Yui had a few things to do today, she was forced to wake Miyu, which she regretted because Miyu now looked lovely.

"Hmmm... Five more minutes." Yui got this answer from Miyu after she tried to wake her up by lightly tapping her cheek, which only served to make Yui feel even more squeezed and although she liked it a lot, in fact she wanted to stay in this position even longer, she had enough self-control to force herself to wake Miyu up in order to free herself from her constraints.

Miyu finally woke up after a moment of Yui's shaking, then she dragged herself away, thus freeing Yui, who could now come out of her bed, leaving Miyu in bed she was still lying there trying hard to wake up but failing and Yui didn't help her as she headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast for two of them, but when she entered the kitchen she was quite surprised.

There was one of her demons in the kitchen, more specifically a female demon in a mask, who was preparing the tableware, which she stopped doing when she saw her master enter the kitchen and quickly presented herself with a quick but elegant bow before returning to lay the plates after which she went back to the kitchen to take the glasses as well as cutlery in order to lay them on the table.

"Thank you." Yui thanked her for helping, the demon to smile a little then bowed again where her smile was no longer visible and Yui went up to the fridge herself to prepare breakfast by pulling out the eggs and other necessary ingredients, giving the juice to the demon who was now standing next to her to take it to the table, which the demon did with grace in every move.

Yui started to cook a quick breakfast sending her demon to her room to wake Miyu up, as she still hadn't come to breakfast, which probably meant she was still lazy in bed without being able to wake up and of course she didn't forget to tell the demon to be gentle as Yui realised that after yesterday Miyu must have been terribly tired so she should be treated gently.

After putting the food on the plates, Yui started to wait for Miyu, who was brought by the demon, being half asleep, so when the demon put her on the chair, she started to eat from the spot without even noticing Yui and Yui herself could not help but giggle a little when she saw such Miyu, at the same time sending the demon to prepare a bath for them.

"Miyu... Miyu!" Yui wanting to attract Miyu's attention said quite loudly in a powerful voice, which was finally able to attract the attention of a girl who rubbed her eye, with a fork in her mouth that had a nice cooked egg, chewed sweetly by Miyu, just like a little squirrel or hamster and after a while Miyu's eyes opened wide open, apparently finally waking up completely, as she stopped eating for a while.

"Oh... Good morning, Yui." Miyu finally said after she had swallowed the food she had in her mouth, paying all her attention to Yui, who ate quietly and pointed out to her to continue her meal. Miyuu was able to guess from Yui's behaviour that she wanted to talk to her about something so she started eating quickly and enjoyed Yui's good cooking skills during the meal.

"So without prolonging, are you staying with me or going home? If you come back Vili and I will secure it for you as well as leave some demons behind." Yui started after she and Miyu finished eating, getting down to the most important thing. It took Miyu a moment to think about her answer to this question, but expecting this question, she had already thought about it before and after a short while of thinking she came up with her answer.

"I think that I will stay for a while until, I will become strong enough to run away if something happens despite your safeguards. No, I will come home when I can defend myself ." Miyu replied sincerely knowing that Yui would agree, her decision was based on the fact that she did not want to be saved by Yui all the time and not even to mention that she does not want to see Yui hurt by herself for her.

 "Well, that is a great idea," Yui smiled at Miyu's decision, because she thought it was a very thoughtful decision on Miyu's part which pleased her and she preferred Miyu to stay with her for some time because, in truth she simply loves her company, while the fact that she will not be threatened was only an additional positive thing to her, although still important. "Well, we are going to wash up."

Yui took Miyu by the hand when she walked into the bathroom from where she noticed that the demon had already left, pointing out to her to clean up their breakfast and in response she only got a light bow, then the demon went into the kitchen taking the dishes taking them to the sink. When Yui and Miyu entered the bathroom, she noticed that everything was already prepared, which slightly surprised Miyu, while Yui was just happy that her demon did a good job.

"Okay, I have a few things to do, so I'm going to go out after the bath," Yui told Miyu during their bath, which they took together while washing each other's backs and it made Miyu slightly saddened as she want to stay with Yui longer, which was not possible. "I have to go to school because it has to be reopened after my attack and there is a meeting I have to go to."

"Why do you have to go there?" Miyu asked her, wondering why Yui has to go if she was pretending to be the victim and had already gone to see the doctor as they suggested, so Miyu could not understand why Yui had to go to school if she had already been told that the school would be reopened, it made no sense to her.

"Well, normally my parents should go there, but my mother works abroad constantly sweeping her location so she cannot come and that is why I live alone, as you have already noticed". Yui explained the reason for Miyu who nodded her head and understood not to ask any more questions about this even though Yui herself did not look like she was bothered by this question.

***

When Yui went to school in her uniform, on the scene she met her teacher there, Mrs Kobayashi, who explained everything to her about the fact that the school apologises for everything that has happened, if parents wish to move their children to another school the school will be helping with that, even more apologies and in the case of Yui, much more apologies for being attacked.

Of course Yui did not want to leave the school, in the end all her toys are here, so the prospect of leaving the school was absurd for her and it stood against everything she was planning to do, so this option did not even exist for her. Kobayashi was happy about this because she liked Yui and had to admit that the extra violet in her eyes and a little bit on her hair added to her charm, even though she felt bad that they were changed by the mana saturation from demons and Witch.

After Kobayashi once again lost her pride as a teacher, which she no longer had before Yui, because she forgot where she gave the documents that Yui had to sign, which made the meeting extend to another hour and got Kobayashi's cold gaze from Yui, she could finally leave the school to go home quickly.

However, during her journey home, she felt the magical energy of the Magical Girl, which she decided to explore by secretly transforming herself and going to a place from where she felt the mana, the place turned out to be a temple where Eisst fought several demons, which probably appeared naturally because temples like this one naturally attract human emotions in mana.

Eisst fought ten demons that looked like tied bamboo batons and it looked like Eisst could manage without any problem with her new rank, but it was clear that she had not yet fully mastered it because her fencing with an ice katana needs a little more work, now she has too many openings.

Yui lay down on the roof of the temple on her back and watched as Eisst fought the demons specially allowing them to attack her to strengthen her skills, by the way, it was also a demonstration of her skills for Yui, the fack which Eisst herself, being focused on her enemies, could not perceive, amusing Yui who looked at Eisst like she was a defenceless little animal.

Eisst finally finished the rest of the demons after which she gave a deep sigh making a small winning pose, which was lovely, causing Yui to smile deeper and Yui herself wondered when she would be noticed because she should now be easily felt, but Eisst only looks around with a puzzled expression on her face as if she did not know what was going on.

When Eisst finally noticed Yui, her facial expression was a priceless combination of shock, fear and uncertainty that only deepened Yui's smile, which in return made Eisst take a step back from her uncertainty and a little fear that as she knew that she would not be able to do anything against Witch, especially if Yui took some demons with her.

"Hello." Yui said in a good mood jumping off the roof, slowly approaching Eisst, who was in a guard against the Witch who stood in front of her, but wasn't geting back because she knew she couldn't escape anymore and was hoping that if she stopped her long enough someone would notice that she hadn't checked in yet.

"You do not have to worry so much, I will not bite if you do not attack me". Yui tried to calm Eisst down, constantly approaching her, but this only made the Magical Girl more and more worried, making her more stiff, it was only when Yui noticed this that she stopped puting her hands under her breasts in front of her before waiting for Eisst to speak to her.

Eisst however said nothing while watching Yui carefully from head to toe, but after she looked with her eyes straight into these of Witch and what was funny for Yui, sometimes Eisst looked at her breasts just like when she first met her, but more importantly, these moments became longer, where Eisst focused on her tattoo as well as starting to get closer.

"What? No!" When Eisst noticed something was wrong she moved away from Yui but it was too late because her hand was on Witch breasts squeezing her slightly and when Eisst tried to move further away her hand was caught by the Witch who forced her to keep looking at her breasts as well as the tattoo, which she did with great ease frightening Eisst.

"Well, finish what you started." Yui said holding Eisst's head, whose resistance was slowly falling and her eyes were getting a little blurry, until finally Yui didn't even have to hold Eisst as she herself got close to her again starting to play with Yui's breasts. "What should I do with you now? Well, my little Eisst, I don't think you give me much choice, you know."

214